Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

I love Cain!

Ewww :p I'm not finding the Cain-Moira affair very convincing but maybe that's because Cain gives me the creeps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

I think it's inevitable that either Debbie will sleep with Andy or Cameron will sleep with Alicia now that they are living with each other. More than likely Debbie and Andy as that would draw in more viewers.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

How nosy was Pearl tonight?? Good God, she's worse than Betty at this stage! :eek:

I got really annoyed with Pearl yesterday actually. When she said ''we just want to know what's going on, that's all'', somebody should have said to her ''it's none of your God damn f***ing business.''

I really really hate nosy people like that. ''Oh but what about Sarah, she won't know if she's coming or going''....Eh? What the f*** has it got to do with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,479 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Emmerdale's Cain Dingle decides to cause some trouble later this week as he lets John know that he has slept with Moira.

When Moira tries to end her fling with the bad boy, Adam witnesses the pair clashing and soon reports back to John (James Thornton) about what he saw.

Determined to put an end to his family's association with Cain, John pays off their debt to him in full. However, he also wants to know why Moira (Natalie J Robb) paid Cain a visit earlier.

Enjoying the game, Cain (Jeff Hordley) playfully reveals the affair to John - mentioning a freckle on Moira's thigh as proof of what he's saying. How will John react?

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Thursday night at 7pm on ITV1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Mia dead Ah :( poor Declan to think she died never knowing who her
    real Dad

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Cameron is being super selfish at the moment? :confused:

I understand it's tough for him, but Sarah's life should come first. How can he not see this? :confused: I think he's being really childish putting pressure on Debbie. If he doesn't like it, he should just walk away. She's got enough on her plate without having to deal with him whinging every bloody day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

123balltv wrote: »
    Mia dead Ah :( poor Declan to think she died never knowing who her
    real Dad

That policewoman seemed way too cheerful when giving Declan the news.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

Epicurus wrote: »
    That policewoman seemed way too cheerful when giving Declan the news.

Absolutely! In she breezed 'HI there, I'm PC Blah Blah and your child is dead!'

Moira's old 'YOu disgust me Cain' line is beginning to sound just a tad hollow. Stop ridin him then!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

I'm ashamed to say that I really fancy Cain. Can't help it!

• Advertisement

optogirl wrote: »
    Absolutely! In she breezed 'HI there, I'm PC Blah Blah and your child is dead!'

She sounded like she'd had a phone call to tell her she'd won the EuroMillions just before delivering the news! :D
    And I don't know if it's correct procedure to tell the relative in the hallway either. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

How good was Emmerdale last night? Best episodes in AGES. Cain is such a ba*tard.

gazzer wrote: »
    How good was Emmerdale last night? Best episodes in AGES. Cain is such a ba*tard.

Brilliant acting. I thought Declan and John were the stand out performers, both superb.

The only bad part was Katie she annoys me dont know the point of the character tbh

Declan needs to get with someone like Charity not that would be payback on Jai :p

Ooh, good idea!

Poor John, to have been taunted like that by Cain must have been unbearable!
    Ooh, and Ashley has copped on about Laurel and Marlon's 'friendship.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

I *****ng hate Emmerdale lately, id love to break Cain Dingles skinny little neck! What a light-weight tough guy, probably the worst tough man in soap history. Cu*nt.

I *****ng hate Emmerdale lately, id love to break Cain Dingles skinny little neck! What a light-weight tough guy, probably the worst tough man in soap history. Cu*nt.
    He's got a lot of competition from Phil Mitchell for that award in my opinion! :pac:

Duplicate post

Cain is one of the best soap characters ever imo

Cain's next bed fellow is
    Priya (Jai's sister)

I love her Moira blames Cain like she did nothing wrong :rolleyes:

The fact that he evokes such passion from you shows just how effective he is as a character.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Wow, did not know that the actors playing Cain (Jeff Hordley) and Rhona (Zoe Henry) are husband and wife :eek:

I find it very hard to see that actor as a nice normal family man, he plays evil bastard so well!

Apparently Zoe Henry said when they're out together with their children, they get funny looks like people thinking 'what's that poor girl doing being seen with that vile Cain Dingle?'

I wonder does she get people warning her that he's a baddun!! :pac:

When asked in an interview would she like Rhona to get together with Cain, she said 'Eugh, no- Rhona could do so much better than that horrible Cain Dingle!' Heehee.

Alicat wrote: »
    Wow, did not know that the actors playing Cain (Jeff Hordley) and Rhona (Zoe Henry) are husband and wife :eek:

I find it very hard to see that actor as a nice normal family man, he plays evil bastard so well!

Have they ever had a scene together?

The actors who play David and Debbie are together off screen as well they have a baby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Have they ever had a scene together?

The actors who play David and Debbie are together off screen as well they have a baby

Both couples I could never imagine being together on screen. Those who play Eric Pollard and Brenda Walker are together as well off screen.

Eric is cheating on Val with Brenda? Always knew he was a scoundrel! :pac:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Anyone think Cain might get killed or injuried badly soon enough he is making lots more enemies lately sparking a "who done it" storyline

Marlon and Laurel bore me zero chemistry awful pairing
    Cain gets attacked

Tonight's episode was pretty annoying. I can't believe Laurel was going to run off with Marlon and had given no thought to what would happen to the children (quite possibly split up, since Gaby isn't biologically hers?), where they would live etc..

And what did Marlon mean, he's never felt like this for a woman since Trisha died?
    He's been married since then for God's sake!

I'm not sure what to make of Ashley, whether he did the right thing, playing it cool and letting Laurel come to her own conclusions or was willing to stand back and let another man steal his wife without fighting for his marriage.. :confused:

Posy wrote: »
    Tonight's episode was pretty annoying. I can't believe Laurel was going to run off with Marlon and had given no thought to what would happen to the children (quite possibly split up, since Gaby isn't biologically hers?), where they would live etc..

And what did Marlon mean, he's never felt like this for a woman since Trisha died?He's been married since then for God's sake!

I'm not sure what to make of Ashley, whether he did the right thing, playing it cool and letting Laurel come to her own conclusions or was willing to stand back and let another man steal his wife without fighting for his marriage.. :confused:

Marlon does my bloody head in. Every time he falls for a woman he goes overboard with his love for them. He was the same with Donna, the same with the woman who got the organs from Tricia when she died. Also when Moira came into the village he was besotted with her and lets not forget what he was like with Rhona when she dumped him for Paddy

• Advertisement

Marlon does my bloody head in. Every time he falls for a woman he goes overboard with his love for them. He was the same with Donna, the same with the woman who got the organs from Tricia when she died. Also when Moira came into the village he was besotted with her and lets not forget what he was like with Rhona when she dumped him for Paddy
    He'll tell the next woman he falls head over heels in love with that he's never felt this way since Trisha died too. ;)
    (Marlon likes to pretend his second marriage never happened!) :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement