Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭Speak Now

cats.life wrote: »
    on may 6 jackson will be sky diving , aaron suprises him by giving him a lesson by professional sky diver, its on utv emmerdale forum if you dont believe me, looks good,

Could be a good way for him to go :o

Anything will be better than the last couple of fair city deaths :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,112 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jimmy starts remembering tonight

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jimmy starts remembering tonight

Hope he starts remembering that Kelly is a right auld cow and that Nicola is far better for him.

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Hope he starts remembering that Kelly is a right auld cow and that Nicola is far better for him.

Hope he remembers they're both cows and he runs for the hills :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Bubblegums

Oooh there it goes, Jimmy got a whack of a cushion from Kelly and now he has the horrors all over his face!!!

BYE BYE KELLY !! :D

• Advertisement

Fr. Jack is leaving

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

Fr. Jack is leaving

FECK

danh789 wrote: »
    FECK

OFF

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

It's that time of year again folks... The 2nd annual Boards.ie Soap Awards!!!
    Get your nominations in for all your favourite soaps before May 31st...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056255455

Be sure to read the opening post carefully before nominating...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 TheBucks

Fr. Jack is leaving

to be fair, he's been fairly crap. His acting was a bit over the top I think and his storylines were fairly crap aswell.

• Advertisement

So Kelly is still making out that Elliot is her and Jimmy's kid

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

So Kelly is still making out that Elliot is her and Jimmy's kid

Is it not true?

Cookie33 wrote: »
    Is it not true?

On another soapboard it says Elliot is really Marlon and Donna's kid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

On another soapboard it says Elliot is really Marlon and Donna's kid

huh? I don't remember them having a kid?

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Woah! right outta the ballpark there! I wonder why Donna doesn't have him (another big storyline then)

At least Marlon may have one kid when Rhona leaves

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Macca3000

Cookie33 wrote: »
    Woah! right outta the ballpark there! I wonder why Donna doesn't have him (another big storyline then)

At least Marlon may have one kid when Rhona leaves

Is Rhona leaving. I quite liked her. For soe reason she reminded me of a slimline Mandy lol

Now that's a character I would like to see back. Along with Kim Tate. She'd give Declan and Ella a run for their money. And probably kill them in the end :)

optogirl wrote: »
    huh? I don't remember them having a kid?

It might not be true and there was no source on the other soapboard and Donna left with Paddy's cousin Ross so if Donna had a kid surely Bob and Paddy would know.

I love to see Kim Tate and Tina Dingle back

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

What's the name of the village / town where Aaron and Jackson are currently on holidays? I have missed a few episodes.

Cheers,
    Mel.b

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

mel.b wrote: »
    What's the name of the village / town where Aaron and Jackson are currently on holidays? I have missed a few episodes.

Whitby.
    'One holiday there and you'll want to kill yourself.'
    © Emmerdale tourist board
    Macca3000 wrote: »
    Is Rhona leaving. I quite liked her. For some reason she reminded me of a slimline Mandy lol
    Rhona's such a bitch! She gets together with Marlon, then dumps him for his best friend and when she finds out she's pregnant with Marlon's baby just wants to move on and be with Paddy and forget Marlon ever existed. She was treating him like a nuisance when he wanted to come to the scans etc, like he should just let her and Paddy raise the baby and butt out. She grinds my gears!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

They should get rid of Diane, Gennie and the big no.9 Scarlett.

The actress that plays Scarlett is leaving. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Posy wrote: »

Good:) She has gone so bland,and not just over the last few months, the last couple of years:eek:

And lol at others saying she is better looking than Kelly. Scarlett's at least 3 stone heavier for a start:p

AdeleSilva11.jpg

scarlett.jpg

I don't think it's even a contest. Each to their own I guess.

Posy wrote: »

Ah no :mad:

Good:) She has gone so bland,and not just over the last few months, the last couple of years:eek:

And lol at others saying she is better looking than Kelly. Scarlett's at least 3 stone heavier for a start:p

I don't think it's even a contest. Each to their own I guess.

Fair enough you think Kelly is better looking but what has weight got to do with it :confused:

Scarlett way better looking IMO. Do i smell a poll :P

Emmerdale star Charley Webb has revealed details of her forthcoming pregnancy plot, confirming that Debbie Dingle's surprising news comes at the worst possible time.

Later this month, viewers will see Debbie tell Chas and mum Charity that she is expecting a baby, admitting that she is worried as the pregnancy was not planned.

To make matters worse, Debbie's news comes at a time when she is having problems with partner Cameron (Dominic Power) - fearing that he is having an affair with village minx Eve Jenson (Suzanne Shaw).

In an interview with All About Soap, Webb commented: "She's been struggling to trust Cameron, so finding out she's going to have his baby isn't going to help matters at all.

"She's also caught him flirting a bit with Eve Jenson and so she's been concentrating on getting to the bottom of that at the moment, rather than her pregnancy shock."

After Cameron convinces a paranoid Debbie that he has not been unfaithful, the blonde finally finds the confidence to tell him about the baby.

"He doesn't say anything at first, which makes her think he isn't interested in being a dad," Webb added. "But he's just trying to get her head around it like she was. He's eventually pleased, but he has got a lot of convincing to do before Debbie will believe he can change and be a good father to their child."

Debbie and Cameron's plot twist airs towards the end of May.

Emmerdale will bid farewell to Kelly Windsor in the coming weeks as Adele Silva has finished filming her latest stint on the soap, Digital Spy can confirm.

Kelly, who has been at the centre of Jimmy King's amnesia storyline for most of the year, will depart the village towards the end of the month following weeks of scheming and manipulation.

Show bosses lured Silva back to Emmerdale late last year, but it is understood that producers only ever intended her stay in the village to be a short one for Jimmy's current plotline.

Silva is now working on a new film titled Strippers vs. Werewolves, which she recently billed as a Shaun of the Dead-style black comedy. However, a future Emmerdale return has not been ruled out for Kelly.

An ITV spokesperson told DS this morning: "The character of Kelly was brought back specifically for the amnesia storyline which will conclude shortly. Adele therefore finished filming two weeks ago but there is every chance Kelly could return later in the year."

Emmerdale fans recently saw Kelly's downfall as Jimmy remembered that she caused his memory loss by attacking him in Peterborough. Things are expected to get worse for Kelly in future episodes as more of Jimmy's memories return.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

Emmerdale will bid farewell to Kelly Windsor in the coming weeks as Adele Silva has finished filming her latest stint on the soap, Digital Spy can confirm.

Kelly, who has been at the centre of Jimmy King's amnesia storyline for most of the year, will depart the village towards the end of the month following weeks of scheming and manipulation.

Show bosses lured Silva back to Emmerdale late last year, but it is understood that producers only ever intended her stay in the village to be a short one for Jimmy's current plotline.

Silva is now working on a new film titled Strippers vs. Werewolves, which she recently billed as a Shaun of the Dead-style black comedy. However, a future Emmerdale return has not been ruled out for Kelly.

An ITV spokesperson told DS this morning: "The character of Kelly was brought back specifically for the amnesia storyline which will conclude shortly. Adele therefore finished filming two weeks ago but there is every chance Kelly could return later in the year."

Emmerdale fans recently saw Kelly's downfall as Jimmy remembered that she caused his memory loss by attacking him in Peterborough. Things are expected to get worse for Kelly in future episodes as more of Jimmy's memories return.
    thank god that wan is leaving soon cos she aint a good actress, aint pretty, pugg face, .she should be gone before this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Mia is leaving

IS that Declan and Ella's daughter. No great loss if it is.

Deise Tom wrote: »
    IS that Declan and Ella's daughter. No great loss if it is.

Yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭MiloYossarian

I presume Adele Silva is playing one of the werewolves. Joking, just jumping on the bandwagon. She was attractive enough until she got all that botox in her face. Women should leave themselves alone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement