Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options
1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Pierce is a solicitor that chases ambulances for a living and when he is in an actual crash himself, he gets out and runs around like a five year old that's been at the Coca Cola and blue Smarties. Unless he gets delayed action whiplash! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Pierce is a solicitor that chases ambulances for a living and when he is in an actual crash himself, he gets out and runs around like a five year old that's been at the Coca Cola and blue Smarties. Unless he gets delayed action whiplash! :confused:
    Yeah . He is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

On a brighter note, the scrap yard is gonna make a fortune:):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Hope it's not pierce. He is eye candy for me.

Really?, I think he's very gaunt and miserable looking

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I actually thought Emma was going to throw herself off the bridge now I think as someone else above said she will go to the hospital to finish off James as I do think he is the death

Was moving Rhona a wise idea by Pierce, at least he proved he isn't all bad finally letting paramedics know Paddy was in the car and Robert trying to save the dirty sex pest Lockie another goodie

Hats off to the actor who plays Ashley, he is AMAZEBALLS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

je551e wrote: »
    Hope it's not pierce. He is eye candy for me.

Really?, I think he's very gaunt and miserable looking
    Well each to their own. I suppose. I also find jeremy kyle and Ben sheppard attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭.red.

I loved how the cars all flew thru the air like small planes, even the motorbike had wings,
    It was like Biddy and the tractor all over again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

Ah I missed the second episode! Where can I get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Haven't watched much recently but saw most of tonight. John Middleton should get every award going, in my opinion. Heartbreaking and realistic portrayal of such a horrendous condition. Brilliant stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Alice1 wrote: »
    Ah I missed the second episode! Where can I get it?

on youtube, type in emmerdale 20th October 2016. Episode 2 starts at "Part 5" I think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl4YRJdy4lU

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Anti-climax. Ashley has to remember :( Surely the guy driving behind Ashley would have seen the man fall from the bridge onto his car?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Thread has over 10k posts.

New thread here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement