Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls are "friendlier" during a recession...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Some men are so gullible they'd actually put the hand in the pocket and shell out for these sponges. If they don't have money to buy their own drink, they shouldn't be in the ****in club. If they don't have money for a taxi home, they'd better pray someone is willing to collect hitchhikers at that hour of the morning. Simple rules to make your cash go that extra bit further.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

my ex used to go to Krystle(probably still does) and this is exactly what her and her friends do, just to get free drinks and have a laugh - played

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Lads.

- No drinks (well, one) or taxis were paid for.
    - We buzzed off the girls for the entire night, often laughin at them in disbelief for their neck in asking for stuff.
    - The majority of us were still there in macky d's at the end of the night, laughin at them.
    - I don't like rugby
    - No, not from D4, I don't talk like a ponce

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭celt262

Nolanger wrote: »
    Reason why you scored was because the only source of future income for those girls is the Lone Parents Allowance.

Did you not read the thread he didnt score.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

This thread reeks of FAIL

Now, if these bints were buying the fellas the drink, that'd be worthy of a thread

I remember back when myself and the GF were in school and we'd go out for the night. GF would be at the bar and quite often some muppet would offer to buy her a drink. Of course she'd say "OK" and order something nice and expensive like Double Vodka & Red Bull. She'd take it, hand it to me, thank the lad and walk away while I smiled and sipped - The look on their faces was epic

I love my GF :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

JohnCleary wrote: »
    This thread reeks of FAIL

Now, if these bints were buying the fellas the drink, that'd be worthy of a thread

I remember back when myself and the GF were in school and we'd go out for the night. GF would be at the bar and quite often some muppet would offer to buy her a drink. Of course she'd say "OK" and order something nice and expensive like Double Vodka & Red Bull. She'd take it, hand it to me, thank the lad and walk away while I smiled and sipped - The look on their faces was epic

I love my GF :D

Drinking red bull and vodka while smiling at the bloke who bought it for you reeks of fail, in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

All women are bitches + recession. Throw in a few foreigners, chuggers and a sprinkling of politicians and we have a mouth-watering Head-fúck soup.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

shane86 wrote: »
    So wait......of all these numerous birds who scabbed drink off yis, one of the six of you went off in a taxi and (only his word on it) possibly got his bit for 50 plus the cost of the drink? And the vast majority presumably, seeing as if multiple women scabbed drink must have ****ed off pretty lively as soon as they got it.

Let me guess. You are one of these people who uses terms such as:

fcuk buddy (as opposed to bird I see the odd time)
    Sausagefest
    "its all good in the hood"
    Drinks "Heino"
    Got into Ireland international rugby around 3 years ago, and upped interest after the croker move, and wonders why real rugby heads laugh at them.....

I know the type. Irish men who talk like someone off The Hills should be drowned.

So these birds were hookers? I didnt find Dutch women in nightclubs to be particularly loose (if they were the city wouldnt have a prostitution trade :) )

tbh Im not sure if any of this story is true. Im declaring Schenanigans.

pfft, its gangster :) Except of course in the case of the OPs mates, who just sound retarded. Cant imagine Krystle is exactly the place to go for dance classics and cutting edge house, electro and techno either. *strokes chin*

fcuk you, sausagefest and fcuk buddy happen to be words i use, and im nowhere near southside d4/d6 daddys money.

but lets just skew this topic away for a minute, if i was a guy in a cheap shirt, tesco leather-ette shoes and dunnes jeans , and i just wanted a cheap ride on a friday or saturday, where would i go , top 3 places ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

fcuk you, sausagefest and fcuk buddy happen to be words i use, and im nowhere near southside d4/d6 daddys money.

but lets just skew this topic away for a minute, if i was a guy in a cheap shirt, tesco leather-ette shoes and dunnes jeans , and i just wanted a cheap ride on a friday or saturday, where would i go , top 3 places ?

Funderland. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

TheZohan wrote: »
    Funderland. :)

not what i meant but i like your thinking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Oh it has a name alright - but it's only told to those in the know. ;)

Note to self: Stalk MIN2511 at Pinty's Bar. Ah Goddamnit!
    Thats the name??????????????? I just changed my facebook profile to
    "just found out that the bar with no name has a name!" :D

I am so excited now!
    Now the Georges St/Wexford St areas have some fine watering holes. No probs there whatsoever. Used to love Hogans:)
    Hmmm... everytime i go to Hogans the guy at the door is always rude!
    First night: my mate went outside with her drink-he said nothing, when i followed he used his hand(hard) and blocked me from going outside.
    Second night: he told me "not tonight" i was sober, i was the only one, i was meeting friends and then he let people after me in... I was mad, i demanded to speak to his manager-he let me in:rolleyes:
    Third night: he said "how are you love, whats your name?" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Arrrghhhh he sure does my head in...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭NickNolte

Kids these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

MIN2511 wrote: »

I am so excited now!

Hmmm... everytime i go to Hogans the guy at the door is always rude!
    First night: my mate went outside with her drink-he said nothing, when i followed he used his hand(hard) and blocked me from going outside.
    Second night: he told me "not tonight" i was sober, i was the only one, i was meeting friends and then he let people after me in... I was mad, i demanded to speak to his manager-he let me in:rolleyes:
    Third night: he said "how are you love, whats your name?" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Arrrghhhh he sure does my head in...

Hogans has changed since I was there last, so...:( Used to be real laid back... "back in the day"...:cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

consultech wrote: »
    fair shout then... Krystle

GTFO.

consultech wrote: »
    8 posts for the first defensive oestro-post. Boards is slipping.

I didn't buy anything for anyone; Moreover I got free entertainment from them all night.

Are you sure you werent in a Strip Club? There are a few on the same street.

Hogans has changed since I was there last, so...:( Used to be real laid back... "back in the day"...:cool:
    Yeah i remember those days too! Loved Hogans!

Typical night out: The Globe, Hogans and the Whelans/The village

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭scarymoon1

was in krystal few weeks ago for the first time and i have to say - i liked it. im a girl and usually in clubs you get the usual from girls :wotcha ya lookn at?! etc etc" The girls in Krystal were nice - they commented on my dress and actually said sorry etc at the bar when we were bumping into each other. so i liked it.

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    Are you sure you werent in a Strip Club? There are a few on the same street.
    Nope!!! No strip club there ;)

Are you thinking of Legs on Leeson St?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

I hate the way real pubs have been closing down (McGruders, Voodoo Lounge, that place acrss the road from the Ambassador that I can't remember the name of) and ****holes like Krystle get to stay open. Every night in them is like a badly scripted soap on RTÉ.

scarymoon1 wrote: »
    was in krystal few weeks ago for the first time and i have to say - i liked it. im a girl and usually in clubs you get the usual from girls :wotcha ya lookn at?! etc etc" The girls in Krystal were nice - they commented on my dress and actually said sorry etc at the bar when we were bumping into each other. so i liked it.
    Do you not say sorry everywhere else? I never noticed tbh, girls can be rude! I always say sorry, thing is i say sorry at least 3 times! Even when it's not necessary, manners ;)

I like Kyrstle, there is so much hype about the place and i don't think it's worth the drama...
    Had my birthday there, i might be there on friday ;)

• Advertisement

Girl: Hey, could you buy me a drink?

Me: Could you fcuk off, like NOW?

I love how they get away with it. How can someone be so cheeky to ask a stranger for a drink?

Guys buying strange women drink = gullable and stupid. :P

+ a million

Girl: Hey, could you buy me a drink?

Me: Why have you a payscale? How much for a handjob?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭scarymoon1

of course i say sorry in other clubs. but the majority of the people in krystal actually have manners!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Yeah i remember those days too! Loved Hogans!

Typical night out: The Globe, Hogans and the Whelans/The village

Dont think i've ever agreed more with a post.

Nope!!! No strip club there ;)

Are you thinking of Legs on Leeson St?

When I think of that area I just think "terrible, terrible nightclubs/sleaze in general" tbh ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I am so excited now!..

Ssshhh.... not so loud! Only the cool kids are supposed to know!

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭scorpioishere

Girls in pubs are just bitches

Wow. That's a crazy sweeping statement.

Maybe just the girls in the pubs you go to are bitches.

I've met some crackingly hot and amazingly sound girls in pubs.
    Of course they all thought I was a prick, but there you go!

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    When I think of that area I just think "terrible, terrible nightclubs/sleaze in general" tbh ;)
    You don't like sleaze????
    :p
    Ssshhh.... not so loud! Only the cool kids are supposed to know!
    So i am cool now?
    hehehheheheheehh *does a little dance*
    Wow! Quite harsh there.... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Wow. That's a crazy sweeping statement.

Maybe just the girls in the pubs you go to are bitches.

I've met some crackingly hot and amazingly sound girls in pubs.

or perhaps, he is the bitch and these girls mirror his own image back onto him and he is as Yeats would say "studying Monuments of its (his) own magnificence"

:pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Killme00 wrote: »
    or perhaps, he is the bitch and these girls mirror his onto image back onto him and he is as Yeats would say "studying Monuments of its (his) own magnificence"

:pac::pac:

That's what I meant. :p

Advertisement