Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CT Lounge: The Grassy Knoll

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,328 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Just to let everyone know that this thread is no longer a stickied thread, so please keep using it so as to prevent it from falling down the pages. Remember, the CT forum doesn't have to be serious all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭ed2hands

The Queen of England is on Irish soil today, doing her usual thing of smiling, waving and generally being nice. Now as some people suggest, she is a top-ranking member of the Illuminati-Global Elite-Rothschild clan. Now that may well be the case, but what i want to know is:
    Why does she carry around that handbag? What does she have in there??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

ed2hands wrote: »
    The Queen of England is on Irish soil today, doing her usual thing of smiling, waving and generally being nice. Now as some people suggest, she is a top-ranking member of the Illuminati-Global Elite-Rothschild clan. Now that may well be the case, but what i want to know is:

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2007/10/10/queen-handbag/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

it's hammerspace. So anything, really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

What does she have in there??
    Lizard food, presumably? Crickets, mice, that type of thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Surprised there are no threads in here about the end of the world :p
    2011-05-17-rapture.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

funny-facebook-fails-the-death-of-strikeosama-bin-ladenstrike-obi-wan-kenobi.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hookah

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

YOU'LL NEVAR SILENCE ME!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,328 ✭✭✭✭Penn

yekahS wrote: »
    YOU'LL NEVAR SILENCE ME!!!!

yekahS banned for 3 days for using more than one exclamation mark!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement