Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CT Lounge: The Grassy Knoll

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Do go on..

I think they could see my aura and saw that it was different, that it shone brightly. They probably tagged me as a subversive, like the people on the ADEX list.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

I think they could see my aura and saw that it was different, that it shone brightly. They probably tagged me as a subversive, like the people on the ADEX list.

Right so. Thanks for reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Wow, Wacko jacko might be dead. Shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

6th wrote: »
    Wow, Wacko jacko might be dead. Shocking.
    just hope no-one starts a CT about him anytime soon,there are people already seeking to see one, [ wound be of bad taste .... ] RIP Mr jackson.

Threads have already been deleted on this forum!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,402 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Threads have already been deleted on this forum!

Really? It will end up like Elvis anyway, people convinced he's still alive. Saying he faked his death.

Or like Paul McCartney where people believe the person we've been watching for the last nmber of years isnt the original and ided years earlier!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

All I'm saying is that Farah Fawcett is dead now too. I never saw them in the same place at the same time.

Just sayin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Do you know more doctors smoke Camel cigarettes than any other brand?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Not 100% off Topic.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/8172842.stm

He got into trouble due to a CT.

PM me for advice before Hacking Someone's Computers in support of a CT. :)

• Advertisement

Apparently sunspots were at their minimum during 2007/08, predicted to be at their maximum come 2012 by astronomers. Something big is going to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Apparently sunspots were at their minimum during 2007/08, predicted to be at their maximum come 2012 by astronomers. Something big is going to happen.

And what if it doesn't?

lads this isn't a thread for debate.

oh and i'm getting an office off grafton street! Working from home has been killing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

You realise that this happens every 11 years or so right?

or sometimes not
    A minimum in the eleven-year sunspot cycle may have occurred in December 2008, but the current lack of activity may push the minimum into 2009.[1] While the reverse polarity sunspot[2] observed on 4 January 2008 may represent the start of Cycle 24, only a few sunspots have yet been seen in this cycle. A new sunspot cycle occurs when the average number of sunspots of the new cycle's magnetic polarity outnumbers that of the old cycle's polarity[citation needed]. Forecasts in 2006 predicted Cycle 24 to start between late 2007 and early 2008; when this failed to manifest, new estimates suggested a delay until 2009. As of mid-June 2009, however, the expected increase in solar activity had not yet begun.[3]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunspots

These people follow it closely.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=922

Good maxima years allow transworld communications on 21MHz to 40MHz using low power. Too much can damage Satellites. :(

800px-Sunspot_Numbers.png

Hi watty, welcome to the OFF TOPIC BANTER thread :D

Hi watty, welcome to the OFF TOPIC BANTER thread :D

I fixed your link :)

King Mob wrote: »
    You realise that this happens every 11 years or so right?

The dawning of the age of Aquarius will coincide with increased sun spot activity. The Indian tribes refer to this as the time of purification and strangely enough we're converting to greener technologies.

(jesus am I really gonna have to infract people for arguing about CTs in the Off Topic thread?) :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

haha! you can hardly tell them to stay on topic! :P:pac:

Trust me, come 2012 you'll be checking out this page and reading my prophetic statements as meteors rain from the sky, typhoons rage and society disintegrates.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

No we won't.

because there will be no electricity to run the Internet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

(jesus am I really gonna have to infract people for arguing about CTs in the Off Topic thread?) :rolleyes:

This thread was originally intended only for humorous links or posts related to Conspiracy Theories:
    I've decided to start a thread for all CT related humor

this is not a licence for people to mock or ridicule, if this descends into namecallin etc I will lock the thread again and Banhamerize loads of people.

so if you have seen something or you have a link to something that is MEANT AS HUMOUR please post it here

again not to be repeating myself but if this descends into snide jibes and swipes by different factions there will be Permabans handed out.

Actually is was merged with several other threads into one thread-of-awesomeness!

And I just stole it .... look at the first post now :)

You can't do that with threads older than Jun 2005?

watty wrote: »

I'd find a way ... i always do!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

watty wrote: »

Due to a freakish coincidence, 6th wouldn't need to do it (here, at any rate) with posts earlier than August 2005.

Its almost as though it was planned in advance ;)

• Advertisement

Yeah the Mayans predicted it.

Advertisement