Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CT Lounge: The Grassy Knoll

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

was it any good Nick? is it worth a quick Google

Only spotted that now! Well really, i was expecting some footage of other UFO's or evidence or something, but the small bit that i did see was him telling his story with bullcrap oogabooga music playing in the background.

My understanding of that channel after seeing that "Documentary" and the one about the Bermuda Triangle...its a failure.. It has about as much merit as one of those religious healing channels. BTW, one of the funniest things that i have ever seen when I was high, was the Green Prosperity Handkerchief on one of them religious channels. Gold i tell you!
    http://rearwindowwatcher.blogspot.com/2007/10/my-bible-green-prosperity-handkerchief.html

Edit: LOL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Conspiracy Theory (1997) Mel Gibson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwKMxwKQjR4

-Flouride
    -Vatican
    -Black Helicopters
    -UN take over
    -Asssasinations & Mind Control.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Alittlebit

Is this the lazy thread?

Mmmm...that's some good laziness! You know what's even better than being lazy? Being stoned and lazy! And Hazey!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

3298691996_00b993d828.jpg

Advanced counter survalence device

3297871355_ed6f2cebbf_o.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Gu3rr1lla

j0lggk.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I merged a couple of threads here so excuse the mess folks.

<shameless self promotion> Anyway, anyone fancy a pubquiz in Dublin City next tuesday? <shameless self promotion>

Its busy in here tonight, look I am recording all yer movements!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

6th wrote: »
    Its busy in here tonight, look I am recording all yer movements!

How are you enjoying modding CT forum 6th? Full time job I'd say! :D Your post count will have doubled by the end of the year! :p

I actually like it alot. I can see things from both side and deep down I know its a great community. As with the paranoormal I'm probably more interest in the people who have an interest in the subject than the subject itself.

Its fasinating to watch both sides.

Also, as visible as i am now I think it will only be til things settle then I wont have to be as obvious with the modding.

Also, as visible as i am now I think it will only be til things settle then I wont have to be as obvious with the modding.

Don't count on that! :-)

How many people go to those table quizes? I can't go because that would reveal my secret identity. :(

• Advertisement

We're hoping for 10 teams of 4 plus 5 of us running it. I lost my anominity way back :(

We're hoping for 10 teams of 4 plus 5 of us running it. I lost my anominity way back :(

No conspiracy theorist will attend, since you have the anti-Christ on the banner ad......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Lol very good. Id go but im broke and theres no hookers involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Veni Vedi Vici

Isn't it customary for new mods to don a pair of fish net tights? Hooker problem solved.

We could have a conspiracy theories singsong on the night:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Veni Vedi Vici

Here are the pictures I had to remove from the more 'topical' forums. Enjoy!

skg.jpg

skg2.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

what with all the talk of Sheeple etc

I thought ye might like this

actually saw this one on a Bumper sticker when I was at the Garden center with the missus last week

300px-Cthulhu-elections.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Love the Cthulhu one...its been around since at least the 90s sometime, but given that I typically only see it once ever 4 years, it never gets old :)

• Advertisement

ya know what'd be really cool for April fools

if we all changed our nick to Casey212 or incremental variants :D:D:D:D

A Sig For Sofa_king Good
    attachment.php?attachmentid=78278&stc=1&d=1240618701

We should make some new sigs for the Forum, I cant find the thread I started before for Sigs

Ok I'm off to bed, please no one do anything stupid in the next few hours before I get into the office!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,329 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Ok I'm off to bed, please no one do anything stupid in the next few hours before I get into the office!

haha, that worked well, didn't it? :D

Fuppin Lappy Shat itself last night :(, I had an intriguin theory as to what that Nazaca thing was.

AAAANYWAY I'm postin here cos when I came in to work today I fired up a different machine, tyhe last thread that had been viewed on it several months ago was in Economics

Imagine my surprise to find that the Economics forum is now in the Science Section :eek:

FFS When did ECONOMICS become A Science, if wild ass guesswork and speculation based on ropey and highly flexible theories now constitute a science I vote that we move CT there as well ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

Fuppin Lappy Shat itself last night :(, I had an intriguin theory as to what that Nazaca thing was.

AAAANYWAY I'm postin here cos when I came in to work today I fired up a different machine, tyhe last thread that had been viewed on it several months ago was in Economics

Imagine my surprise to find that the Economics forum is now in the Science Section :eek:

FFS When did ECONOMICS become A Science, if wild ass guesswork and speculation based on ropey and highly flexible theories now constitute a science I vote that we move CT there as well ;)
    i agree, we should move house.........you've my vote also:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

what with all the talk of Sheeple etc

I thought ye might like this

Are sheep smart or what!! :pac:

1229431468ij1fNiq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

I did jury duty this week and while I didn't have to serve the judge and a few others were looking at me, not with disdain, but as if I was a well aquainted adversary. :eek: :confused: For whatever reason I don't know why, I was gritting my teeth with stress, but I believe they were lizards and that I've fought them in some battle before.

There was an article on some cellist named clein playing at the masonic lodge in dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

LMAO. :D:D

I just read this thread for the first time. I watched "House of Cards" on cnbc.com today, and based on what I saw I think they should put the economics forum as a sub-forum of the science fiction forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

For whatever reason I don't know why, I was gritting my teeth with stress, but I believe they were lizards and that I've fought them in some battle before.

Do go on..

Advertisement