Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CT Lounge: The Grassy Knoll

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

bonkey wrote: »
    And lets not forget the Feds raiding the offices of Steve Jackson Games, and taking their computers.....

Never heard of this, that's interesting. They have this on their site, is kinda interesting from the point of view of how media report events.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

bonkey wrote: »
    And lets not forget the Feds raiding the offices of Steve Jackson Games, and taking their computers.....

7. We were raided by the FBI.
    No we weren't. We were raided by the US Secret Service. The FBI had
    nothing to do with it. (In fact, when Bill Cook, the assistant US
    attorney named in our suit, was doing his "research," he talked to the
    FBI. They told him he didn't have a case. We have this from FBI sources!)

http://www.sjgames.com/SS/topten.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

I saw this and it made me chuckle....

consch9.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

I just wanted to post this,for those of you who use 4chan,you should know about this already.

The lovely people at /b/ have created a hoax called "Operation Apocolypse".
    They plan on writing the date 5/19/13 and "Expect us" on money,bus stops,etc etc.

Just thought I should post before a thread pops up here asking what it's about.
    Oh they will say that this date was around before 4chan existed,this is not true,it was invented by them.
    Attached pic of poster from the site.

Spread the word that isn't true if you want.

Has anyone ever played this game before? It was my favourite game when I was younger. I just had a look back at a few of the cutscenes from it. It might explain why I have an interest in CT's. Its a class game, and hasn't dated that badly considering it was released 10 years ago.

Its a great CT game. Has all the themes, Engineered virus, vaccines, NWO, Illuminati, Trilateral commission, Rockefellers, surveillence, Majestic 12 etc.
    You start off working for the government, but eventually join the 'terrorists' and fight the NWO as you travel across the globe.

Actually, something weird about the game is
    During sections of the game where the New York skyline is visible in the background, the two towers of the World Trade Center are noticeably missing; the real towers were destroyed a year after the game was released. Harvey Smith has explained that due to texture memory limitations, the portion of the skyline with the twin towers exists in the game's data files but had to be left out of the final game, with the other half mirrored in place of it. According to Smith, during the game's development, the developers justified the lack of the towers by stating that terrorists had destroyed the World Trade Center earlier in the game's storyline

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

yekahs wrote: »

Ohh the twin towers not in NY skyline, never played games, but texture layered limitations on a game like that?, the twin towers wouldn't exactly freeze the game up or actually do anything to the games performance, was it just a blank where they should have been?, or was there blue sky?, shouldnt the blue pixels in their place also cause the same limitations.

Ohh just another coincidence I suppose, sure nothing with newyork in it prior to 911 ever had the WTC in it, didn't it?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

uprising2 wrote: »
    Ohh just another coincidence I suppose, sure nothing with newyork in it prior to 911 ever had the WTC in it, didn't it?:rolleyes:

No....obviously the game design company were in on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Has anyone ever played this game before? It was my favourite game when I was younger. I just had a look back at a few of the cutscenes from it. It might explain why I have an interest in CT's. Its a class game, and hasn't dated that badly considering it was released 10 years ago.

Its a great CT game. Has all the themes, Engineered virus, vaccines, NWO, Illuminati, Trilateral commission, Rockefellers, surveillence, Majestic 12 etc.
    You start off working for the government, but eventually join the 'terrorists' and fight the NWO as you travel across the globe.

great game.Can be picked up on steam for a tenner too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Not sure if this has been posted

sheeple.png

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

So it is often said that if everyone in this forum were to get together in a pub we'd all get on great.

But what do you all think? Would it actually go down well or not?

The way I see it, everyone would meet up and it'd start of a bit awkward. I suppose you could compare it to a school disco with the girls on one side and the guys on the other, except obviously it'd be difference of opinion separating us.

After a couple of minutes it'd be more relaxed with a few conversations breaking out about maybe music, movies or sport. Soon most people would be feeling relaxed. After three, maybe four pints a conversation might start about 9/11 or chemtrails or whatever. It'd start off fine, but then little by little, people would join the conversation and before you know it it'd be like a real time CT forum. You'd have your lurkers from both sides and the main posters from both "sides" giving it socks. Without moderation it would be anarchy. Pints would be spilled and bouncers would be outraged.

Well that's just what I think would happen, now tell me what you think! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

UNDISCLOSED—On a remote patch of Kansas prairie believed to fall outside the range of U.N. spy satellites, construction is finally complete on the long- awaited 9/11 Truther Memorial, sources confirmed Wednesday.
    Solemn visitors reflect on what the memorial's designers call "the greatest lie in American history."

Funded by donations from dozens of websites and fringe publishers, and dedicated to "the fearless amateur research and bold guesswork" of those seeking to "expose the secret machinations of the world's true puppet masters," the 7,000-square-foot monument has already attracted hundreds of visitors.

"It was a long time coming, but at last it's here," said Don Gustaf, a blogger who drove from Cincinnati to see the site. "This will stand forever in tribute to those who lost their lives the day clandestine CIA operatives used advanced wireless technology to electronically hijack a pair of 767s and remotely fly them into the World Trade Center."

Created by a design team who chose to remain anonymous for fear of reprisals from the Bilderberg Group, the memorial has as its centerpiece the "Truth Towers," a 60-foot-tall replica of the World Trade Center that houses a museum devoted to unanswered questions surrounding the attacks. Below it lies a pentagonal reflecting pool from which emerge 18 steps leading to the base of the monument, with each stair intended to symbolize one of the 18 Great Lies of the 9/11 conspiracy.

"This is a place where Americans can come to reflect on the most elaborate hoax in our nation's history," said Carol Bowerman, 53, wiping away tears as she walked passed a 15-foot granite cylinder representing the cruise missile used to fake a plane crash at the Pentagon. "On this hallowed ground, those of us who refuse to accept the official version of events can mourn the day the United States was taken over by a crypto-fascist cabal more powerful than anyone can imagine." "It's so moving," Bowerman added.

The museum is free and open to the public, though $10 is charged for admittance to the theater screening an endless 12-second loop of the building at World Trade Center 7 collapsing, an event a modulated voice-over describes as an obvious controlled demolition.

The collection also includes an interactive exhibit demonstrating how President Bush was able to calmly finish reading a book to second-graders on 9/11 because he knew about the strikes in advance and thus the news didn't alarm him in the slightest.
    Response to the memorial from members of the truther community has been positive.

"A dozen brilliant lights—one for each of the 12 charges used to bring down the World Trade Center—boldly shine their truth upon our ignorant world," read a review of the memorial on the website IlluminatiFAQs.com. "Perhaps most profound is the eternal flame, placed directly beneath a beam of reinforced steel to remind us there's no way burning jet fuel can melt steel, as the main stream media would have us believe."

The reviewer goes on to state that even the convoluted landscaping suggests the way a labyrinthine network of federal agencies, defense contractors, and oil companies went to enormous lengths to make it look as though an Egyptian man leading a group of 15 Saudi Arabians had attacked the United States, then used this as a pretext for invading Iraq and Afghanistan to gain access to priceless Central Asian pipelines and begin devaluing the American dollar in preparation for an economic war with China that will plummet the global econ≠omy into a massive depression from which a single fascist corporate state will eventually emerge.

"Look, there's Joel," visitor Lance Mattson told reporters, pointing to a wall listing the names of the several thousand Jews who received advanced warning not to go into work on 9/11. "It's just so moving to think—hey, why are you asking so many questions, anyway? Who sent you here?"
    "Oh my God, this is all part of it, isn't it?" Mattson added. "I should have known! This whole place is just another conspiracy to placate those brave enough to speak the truth."

Mattson then excused himself and rushed past a series of bronze bas-reliefs charting the connections between the Carlyle Group, Donald Rumsfeld, and the bin Laden family.

At press time, no members of the Trilateral Commission, New World Order, or the committee in charge of constructing the 9/11 memorial at the Ground Zero site in Lower Manhattan were available for comment

http://www.theonion.com/articles/construction-complete-on-911-truther-memorial,18034/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

RoboClam wrote: »
    So it is often said that if everyone in this forum were to get together in a pub we'd all get on great.

The way I see it, everyone would meet up and it'd start of a bit awkward. I suppose you could compare it to a school disco with the girls on one side and the guys on the other, except obviously it'd be difference of opinion separating us.

After a couple of minutes it'd be more relaxed with a few conversations breaking out about maybe music, movies or sport. Soon most people would be feeling relaxed. After three, maybe four pints a conversation might start about 9/11 or chemtrails or whatever. It'd start off fine, but then little by little, people would join the conversation and before you know it it'd be like a real time CT forum. You'd have your lurkers from both sides and the main posters from both "sides" giving it socks. Without moderation it would be anarchy. Pints would be spilled and bouncers would be outraged.

I can have a laugh with anyone. Holding grudges or whatever is silly. I suggest the only argument would be who gets to the bar first.

RoboClam wrote: »

It Would Be an Epic Running Battle in the Streets with Both sides Roaring at each other Trying to Cajole Passers by into takin one side or the other, I know that there are a Few Posters here that I'd love to Meet and Drink with til the wee hours of the mornin, & Some I wouldnt ;)

Actually Lets Do It, I nominate Brisbane as the Location, and as a Sweetner I'll buy the First Round :D

For Identification Purposes the Troofers can Wear Tinfoil Hats and the Skeppies can bring along some kind of RFID Device :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Joshua Jones

Hi everyone,

I'm a prodigious lurker on this forum. I don't post that often but I read every thread and post. I think I may have been one of the lurkers who freaked demonspawn out, sorry dude.

Anyway, I read a post on the economics forum about what can we do to show the tptb i.e bankers, government that we've had enough of their dodgy dealings so I've set up a facebook group here.

The basic premise is that for one day the people of Ireland unite and show their dissapproval in the only way tptb understand, with their money.

For one day not a single cent is spent in any shop, bar, filling station, etc. I feel that if we could unite under one idea then we could finally take back what is rightfully ours, our freedom.

As i said, I lurk often in this forum and have a lot of respect for a great many of the regular posters here and would like to know what you think of the idea and the ways we could spread the word to maximise coverage.

Any thought are welcome but lets try and be positive.:)

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Hi everyone,

I'm a prodigious lurker on this forum. I don't post that often but I read every thread and post. I think I may have been one of the lurkers who freaked demonspawn out, sorry dude.

Anyway, I read a post on the economics forum about what can we do to show the tptb i.e bankers, government that we've had enough of their dodgy dealings so I've set up a facebook group here.

The basic premise is that for one day the people of Ireland unite and show their dissapproval in the only way tptb understand, with their money.

For one day not a single cent is spent in any shop, bar, filling station, etc. I feel that if we could unite under one idea then we could finally take back what is rightfully ours, our freedom.

As i said, I lurk often in this forum and have a lot of respect for a great many of the regular posters here and would like to know what you think of the idea and the ways we could spread the word to maximise coverage.

Any thought are welcome but lets try and be positive.:)

For what it's worth I think it's a great idea. Doing anything is better than doing nothing and everything starts from a single spark. I'd join your facebook group if I had a facebook thingy, don't trust it, and I'd join your boycott if I lived in Ireland so I'm not much use you I'm afraid. Perhaps you could combine your idea with the ideas above and turn it into some kind of protest piss up combo. I'd pay good money to see some of you lot in the same room. Imagine trying to get insurance for something like that. :pac::pac:

As well. Maybe you should start a thread on it instead? I'm not sure how many people actually check out in here...I know I don't normally. Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Joshua Jones

For what it's worth I think it's a great idea. Doing anything is better than doing nothing and everything starts from a single spark. I'd join your facebook group if I had a facebook thingy, don't trust it, and I'd join your boycott if I lived in Ireland so I'm not much use you I'm afraid. Perhaps you could combine your idea with the ideas above and turn it into some kind of protest piss up combo. I'd pay good money to see some of you lot in the same room. Imagine trying to get insurance for something like that. :pac::pac:

As well. Maybe you should start a thread on it instead? I'm not sure how many people actually check out in here...I know I don't normally. Best of luck.

Your words of encouragment are just as valuable BB thanks. What forum do you think would be best. I ran it past a mod on this forum and he rightly said it weren't a CT but since I only ever read this forum not too sure where its rightful home should be.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Your words of encouragment are just as valuable BB thanks. What forum do you think would be best. I ran it past a mod on this forum and he rightly said it weren't a CT but since I only ever read this forum not too sure where its rightful home should be.

If not here then I don't know, shame...What you should do is put a link and a one line decription in your sig. After that you could leave comments with your link on relevant stories in these irish CT sites.

http://info-wars.org/

http://www.sovereignindependent.com/

I had a quick check and these both have a a comments facility

Depending on how serious you are you could mail the sites asking them to post a link to your group. The like of Jim Corr and the Wiseupjournal.com.

As well and probably most useful would be to make comments again with your link in related mainstream news articles.

Lastly, is there a reason why you chose Oct 30th? The reason I ask is that I think maybe people might have more of an emotional attachment if the date itself is symbolic.

For example Nov 22nd this year is the 1st anniversary of NAMA. If you held it on this date I think it'd give you more of a hook as well as giving you more time. Fair play again though for trying to do something.

Does anyone know if anything ever came out of that Polish air crash in Russia? It seemed very strange to me at the time, and was expecting that something would come of it, especially the video footage where gunshots were heard at the crash site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

You have been indoctrinated , since early childhood to be sorry and thats the reason why posters on here are telling bonkey they are sorry .

This is a topic that has come up here on lots of occasions. So here's a pic I nicked from the You Laugh You Lose thread. Lots of good ideas in it! :P :P

4b79T.jpg

• Advertisement

Advert on how to cut carbon emissions :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSTLDel-G9k

This is a topic that has come up here on lots of occasions. So here's a pic I nicked from the You Laugh You Lose thread. Lots of good ideas in it! :P :P

Lightest way of just smashing posters to pieces , make fun of them indirectly in this thread .

espinolman wrote: »
    Lightest way of just smashing posters to pieces , make fun of them indirectly in this thread .

Apologies if it upset you.

The intention wasn't to ridicule. It was just to have a laugh.

I actually very much enjoy the threads on energy supression. Loved reading about MC building a Joe Cell for his car. It was very interesting.

Apologies if it upset you.

The intention wasn't to ridicule. It was just to have a laugh.

I actually very much enjoy the threads on energy supression. Loved reading about MC building a Joe Cell for his car. It was very interesting.

After looking at the cartoon you posted , i started thinking my activity on the net was being monitored , because you see i do be looking for things like pulleys on the net to build besslers wheel :
    http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBkQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.besslerwheel.com%2F&rct=j&q=bessler%20wheel&ei=diGuTPbADMqNjAesidFJ&usg=AFQjCNGE6dknHzOD16Vl-DAuu7KwvDUNPg&sig2=6L5KYiPC_oW6piC3lfCKbw&cad=rja

and there was a pulley and a string in the cartoon , so i thought , oh my god , they are onto me for trying to build a working bessler wheel , the MIB , and thats why it was posted , maybe they are , i don't know .:eek:

Is it a conspiracy , are they out to get me ? :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

16037_500sq.jpg

espinolman wrote: »

Ah Come on lad, some of them are GENIUS, I'm headin off next tuesday to the Andes to Buy Gold ;)

Not tellin ye where I'll be sellin it tho:D:D

Show about Crytozoology, and how Ireland is a hotbed for lake monsters on RTE Radio 1 in the next half hour for anyone who is interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Ah Come on lad, some of them are GENIUS, I'm headin off next tuesday to the Andes to Buy Gold ;)

Not tellin ye where I'll be sellin it tho:D:D

Dolphins Barn?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

IU1lK.jpg

Advertisement