Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CT Lounge: The Grassy Knoll

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I was looking into something called Wanta Funds in relation to the current foundation x things and came across this course in Harvard University - http://dcewww.harvard.edu/2007-08/courses/syllabi/22156/sscie132.pdf

Made me smile a little.. I'd love to get my hands on the course work from it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Nicked from the ylyl thread

ovni-600x378.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

n742496428_357166_8075.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Superlativeman

Di0genes wrote: »
    n742496428_357166_8075.jpg

"An agreement was reached to not tell the truth about what happened that day"

John Farmer, senior counsel to the 9/11 commission.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

Are the guys from South Park cruising CT sites for material now?!?
    ;)

Her's one of the latest episodes Mysterion Rising- Some of this stuff is straight off David Icke.com-> occult gorups, dark overlords from other dimensions, BP oil spill..

Good for a giggle anyway!

http://allsp.com/l.php?id=e207

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

joebucks wrote: »
    Are the guys from South Park cruising CT sites for material now?!?
    ;)

Her's one of the latest episodes Mysterion Rising- Some of this stuff is straight off David Icke.com-> occult gorups, dark overlords from other dimensions, BP oil spill..

Good for a giggle anyway!

http://allsp.com/l.php?id=e207
    I saw that. It's hilarious. :D

This is a very interesting video that was posted over in Cool Vids. I think the conclusion it reaches is relevant to a lot of the conclusions of the theories here; i.e One world government.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

yekahS wrote: »
    Nicked from the ylyl thread

ovni-600x378.jpg

its not often i laugh out loud but that chart me me chukle brilliant:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Maybe something For the Ancient technology thread :D
    henj01.jpg
    henj02.jpg
    henj03.jpg

SPIKE JONZE AND CHARLIE KAUFMAN TOGETHER AGAIN
    That's right, the geniuses behind Being John Malkovich and Adaptation have teamed together again to make a film about world leaders that conspire together to work out all the seismic events that will take place on our world. A preplanned future that most conspiracy nuts bang on about. Of course it is satire, and it certainly sounds weird, and with this duo, the weirder the better.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 81,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Im just going to post this one here:

http://gizmodo.com/#!5784074/iran-says-theyve-built-a-flying-saucer

aaaaand

/flees

• Registered Users Posts: 81,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/magazine/2011/0326/1224292820329.html

EXTRATERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE: Eamonn Ansbro believes we receive regular visits from UFOs, and he claims he can pinpoint where and when they will appear. FIONOLA MEREDITH meets the astronomer at the research-grade observatory he has built in Co Roscommon

Iranian Press TV is brilliant. Look at this news segment they got covering the EDL. This lad is hilarious!

The remix is pretty catchy too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

That's one stupid **nt, haha.
    I hope he's not the official spokesman, although he very well could be one of the brighter rising stars of the bunch.
    Hope these Iraqi laws he speaks about don't spread here:eek:.

uprising2 wrote: »
    That's one stupid **nt, haha.
    I hope he's not the official spokesman, although he very well could be one of the brighter rising stars of the bunch.
    Hope these Iraqi laws he speaks about don't spread here:eek:.

Never mind that... what about the Muslamic Ray Guns!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Never mind that... what about the Muslamic Ray Guns!!!

I actually thought he said "Muslamic raa----pegangs" (rape gangs), could be wrong though, either way, you have to wonder what's going on in that head of his, if anything!

I think before you protest something, it's a good idea that you have a basic understanding of what it is your protesting.

uprising2 wrote: »
    I actually thought he said "Muslamic raa----pegangs" (rape gangs), could be wrong though, either way, you have to wonder what's going on in that head of his, if anything!

I think before you protest something, it's a good idea that you have a basic understanding of what it is your protesting.

Yeah, you're right. Muslamic Ray Guns is funnier though! :D

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/opinion/2011/0330/1224293355321.html
    Intervention in oil states part of new world order

VINCENT BROWNE

Wed, Mar 30, 2011

OUR OBSESSION with the misfortunes on our doorstep have distracted us from the agonies being piled on peoples of other countries by our European and North American allies.

The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan continue, with yet more civilians last weekend being slaughtered in Afghanistan on the authorisation of our scheduled May visitor, about whom we are so excited. That same prospective visitor has led a war on yet another country, Libya, under a pretext so feeble as to be contemptuous. And not a word of complaint or even concern by our Minister for Foreign Affairs (do we have a Minister for Foreign Affairs?).

Resolution 1973 of the UN Security Council, passed on March 17th, authorises member states of the UN “to take all necessary measures . . . to protect civilians and civilian populated areas under threat of attack” and also authorises member states “to take all necessary measures to enforce compliance with [a] ban on flights”.

How this is justified by the UN Charter is not at all clear, for Chapter VII of the Charter, which deals with threats to peace and acts of aggression, envisages military action “to contribute to the maintenance of international peace and security”. International peace and security is not an issue in Libya.

Only of late, under pressure from the US, has Chapter VII been extended to include entirely arbitrary “humanitarian interventions” in the internal affairs of sovereign states.

Barack Obama claimed on television on Monday evening last that intervention in Libya was motivated by humanitarian concern for the life of civilians there. But such humanitarian concern seemed not to arise at all when the dictatorships in Egypt and Tunisia responded brutally to rebellions and seemed to have no applicability to events in Bahrain and Yemen, where civilians have also been killed in rebellion against dictatorships.

In uneasy appreciation of this contradiction, Obama added: “It was not in our national interests to let that [the attack on civilians in Libya] happen.”

It was in the US national interest to court Muammar Gadafy right up to a few months ago. Less than a year ago Hillary Clinton welcomed Gadafy’s son, who was also the Libyan national security minister, to the state department in Washington when she spoke of the administration’s wish to “deepen and broaden our co-operation” with the Gadafy regime. In February, another of Gadafy’s sons, Khamis, was on a state department guided tour of the US, visiting US military installations.

Explaining why the US was keen to involve itself in Libya and not in other states where rebellions were being crushed, Denis McDonough, the US deputy national security adviser, said: “We don’t make decisions about questions like interventions based on consistency of precedent. We make them based on how we can best advance our interests in the region.”

The conference of 40 countries convened in London yesterday to “discuss” Libya was the device to prepare for a new administration in that country that is pliant to the US and to the EU. That incipient administration is already in being, the Libyan Interim Transitional National Council led by Mahmoud Jibril, a PhD graduate of the University of Pittsburgh and former head of Gadafy’s national economic board, which had close links with the London School of Economics.

Another key member of the national council is Ali Tarhouni, an economics professor at the University of Washington, who is the designated new minister for finance.

Mahmoud Jibril has had a series of meetings over the last few days with Nicolas Sarkozy and Hillary Clinton and, amid claims by the US and Nato, that the assault on Libya is simply to protect civilians and not to occasion a regime change, a regime change is precisely what it is all about.

And isn’t it curious that alone of all the Arab dictatorships, where rebellion is under way, it is the one in the country with the most oil reserves that is the target of a military onslaught and regime change?

Sarkozy said at the EU summit last weekend that there was now a new world order arising from resolution 1973, a model of “world governance” based on “responsibility to protect”. William Hague, the British foreign secretary, said last week at an African summit sponsored by Rupert Murdoch, that events in north Africa and the Middle East were already set to overtake the 2008 financial crisis and 9/11 as the most important development of the early 21st century.

That new world order of which Sarkozy spoke, consolidates a de facto reality that states that fail to defer to the interests of the world’s lead states are in danger of military intervention on some pretext or other. Those states that do defer can feel free to deny their citizens the most basic of human rights, without fear of consequences.

And there is a further reality. A new scramble for Africa is under way, led by two competing powers, US and China. A scramble, of which Libya is a part, which will see the rape of that continent, again, of its natural resources and the ravaging of the lives of its people.

© 2011 The Irish Times

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Time Travel has been banned in china . :eek: :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b-pLZoP6iA&feature=feedu

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Kate Middleton asks the Queen "How do I have a long marriage?"
    Queeny replies "Wear a seat belt and don't piss me off"

• Registered Users Posts: 16,486 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Di0genes wrote: »
    Kate Middleton asks the Queen "How do I have a long marriage?"
    Queeny replies "Wear a seat belt and don't piss me off"

Lovely bit of CT nut humour.:D

Schoolboy error from the americans burying Bin Laden at sea. Did they not learn their lesson when they did the same to Megatron!

active.jpg

Over 100 people viewing the CT forum!

:eek:

People obviously know we're the only ones who really know what happened to Bin Laden... :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

active.jpg

Over 100 people viewing the CT forum!

:eek:

People obviously know we're the only ones who really know what happened to Bin Laden... :cool:

the truth is VERY Out there ;)

The janitor from scrubs knew!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

CT has never seen such activity!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

I can't take all the credit. False modesty aside, OBL played his part too.

• Advertisement

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/05/ahmadinejad-allies-charged-with-sorcery
    Close allies of Iran's president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, have been accused of using supernatural powers to further his policies amid an increasingly bitter power struggle between him and the country's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Advertisement