Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rant/Moan/Bitch Thread!

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Osu wrote: »
    When is the final day to have repeat forms in by? I've yet to get a letter in the post.

i was told the forms would be sent out in the next few days and end of july is the final day

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

sugarman wrote: »
    Went in myself to ask today, should of just asked here:o

i did the same thing :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Didn't ask when the timetable will be out? Or how does that work? Just so I can sort out the day before mine off work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Went in myself to ask today, should of just asked here:o
    sky88 wrote: »
    i did the same thing :o

Ah so they will be sent out. So I don't need to contact the college yet?

Nah but it should be out early August as usual, roughly about 2 weeks before the first exams.

Already up.:D

http://www.it-tallaght.ie/StudentLife/ExamTimetables/August2010ExamTimetables/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

When do we get the letters to repeat?

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

What really pisses me off is that I need to sort out my grades since one of them was marked differently and the only way to verify the grade is to get the lecturer to show the department head the result they have yet the lecturers (at least in the engineering dep) are all on holidays so there is no support for me sorting this out until next month. The lecturers in DIT are on call in case this sort of thing happens but not in ITT, even the department head is un-contactable. Serious amount of problems need to be sorted with the colleges administration. :mad::mad::mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I am in the same position, I was given an exemption but its down on my grades for a NP which fcuks up my GPA, i've had no word back from the college on it yet

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Had that problem myself few years ago, you'll be fine once you sit the exam if thats the case & all will be taken into account then. So long as they got doctors certs or whatever...

I was given an exemption as I have previous qualification in the module which are above the level of what was being taught so dont have to sit the exam.

Oooh right, totally different then! I would'nt worry about it then if you were given an exemption from the module, just get onto your head of departmet when you can. I think everyones away till then end of the month, i was told head of Mech Engineering is'nt back till Aug 4th!

I was told it was being sorted but i got my repeat form today, so im just going into the college on Monday and not leaving til they sort it out!

One big NP on the list.... further updates to follow :)

• Advertisement

Got my "repeat" letter today, I have to fork out the 50 quid for a deferred exam, that's donkey balls so it is.:mad:

Also what address would I post the form too? Would I just say Registers Office, ITT, Dublin 24, etc...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mick_r_21

Oooh right, totally different then! I would'nt worry about it then if you were given an exemption from the module, just get onto your head of departmet when you can. I think everyones away till then end of the month, i was told head of Mech Engineering is'nt back till Aug 4th!

Head of Dept was in today with the kids and seen her last monday aswell.Might catch hr next monday

Advertisement