Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - The Waiting Room

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭mutter_man

No you werent. Look dont be jealous, we all have to wait together

why thank you PYG happy to :D hope I get to stay on here to its final destination lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

mutter_man wrote: »
    why thank you PYG happy to :D hope I get to stay on here to its final destination lol

The PYG Wagon terminates at Garnerville, with stops at October, November and December.

The PYG Wagon terminates at Garnerville, with stops at October, November and December.

excellent role on the PYG wagon I say lets all get aboard as soon as we can :D

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bc84

No you werent. Look dont be jealous, we all have to wait together

i called shotgun first :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭shelleyelley

Hey guys

sorry i didnt get a chance to reply to you all earlier i was at work and sneakly jumped onto the boards

just want to say big CONGRATS to everyone!!!!!

and also a big massived thank you for your thanks yous and for all your support rhtoughout the campign

so as yall know im deffering to the novmeber intake because of my holiday but gives me more time to prepare lol

also,,,, all you guys still waiting there is light at the end of the tunnel so keep yer chins up!!!

xxxxxxx

• Advertisement

Nobodys...............330s........... Non RC.............Cleared......Passed
    Louisiana 1927.......340's......... Non RC.............Cleared......Passed
    Chance?...............340-360.......Non RC..............?.............Passed
    PapaYankeeGirl...... 350s...........Non RC.............Cleared..... Passed
    Peggysue's Mama ...360s...........Non RC.............Cleared......Passed
    bc 84....................360s...........Non RC.............Cleared.......Passed
    faceman08.............360-380......Non RC.............Cleared......Passed

Pablissimo..................110-120....RC......................?.... .........Appeal
    1979 SD....................200s.........RC
    Track........................300-350... RC......................?
    Townboss................~380..........RC
    Morri.......................~400..........RC
    Fo...........................~650 ........RC
    mutter man..............750-850.....RC.....................?..............Passed
    leethegreat..............950-1k........RC.........Cleared................Passed

Bye bye William100:)

Nobodys...............330s........... Non RC.............Cleared.....Passed
    Chance?...............340-360.......Non RC..............?............Passed
    PapaYankeeGirl...... 350s...........Non RC.............Cleared.....Passed
    Peggysue's Mama ...360s...........Non RC.............Cleared.....Passed
    bc 84....................360s...........Non RC.............Cleared.....Passed
    faceman08.............360-380......Non RC.............Cleared.....Passed

Pablissimo..............110-120.......RC......................?..........Appeal
    1979 SD................200s............RC
    Track....................300-350... ...RC......................?
    Townboss............~380.............RC
    Morri.................. ~400.............RC
    Fo......................~650.............RC
    mutter man............750-850.......RC.....................?............Passed
    leethegreat............950-1k.........RC..................Cleared......Passed

While I had my paint brush out doing the August list, I thought id give the waiting room a wee touch of colour too:)

Again, guessing some genders, sorry if I made a mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Bifbert

Hey guys

sorry i didnt get a chance to reply to you all earlier i was at work and sneakly jumped onto the boards

just want to say big CONGRATS to everyone!!!!!

and also a big massived thank you for your thanks yous and for all your support rhtoughout the campign

so as yall know im deffering to the novmeber intake because of my holiday but gives me more time to prepare lol

also,,,, all you guys still waiting there is light at the end of the tunnel so keep yer chins up!!!

xxxxxxx

Good luck to you. Hope you have a fantastic career ahead of you. Thanks for the encouragement, I really need it at the moment even though I still have a long way to go. Congratulations!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Chance?

look at me all lonely not knowing about my vetting

Pablissimo..............110-120.......RC......................?..........Appeal
    1979 SD................200s............RC
    Track....................300-350... ...RC......................?
    Townboss............~380.............RC
    Morri.................. ~400.............RC
    Fo......................~650.............RC
    mutter man............750-850.......RC.....................?............Passed
    leethegreat............950-1k.........RC..................Cleared......Passed

While I had my paint brush out doing the August list, I thought id give the waiting room a wee touch of colour too:)

Again, guessing some genders, sorry if I made a mistake.

Very pretty pyg, is it going to be pinned to the dash in the pyg wagon :D. Hoping admin gets to it and vets us all as it seems theres a sizeable group still waiting. Merit score seems to make no difference as to te order of vetting it looks random but my imagination conjured up an image of an alphabetic ordered pile of papers and a very bored looking admin with a stamp and a pen :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 leethegreat

hey dudes, does ne1 no when the calls are goin out is it this week or next? hafta have my phone charged and at the ready

nah noone knows chum. hoping tomorrow though

no calls today then guys, its lookin like next week:(

indeed grrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Russler

Just got pass letter for medical today! Now can't wait till the end of September to find out where I am in the merit pool:)

Has anybody else heard about their medical for the C15 campaign?

i think all the phones are broke, that or aliens have abducted the possible psni candidates :(

its very quite for a week when the calls go out

think the remaining few are so pee'd off we're resigned to the fact that if it comes it comes if not then ah well....

is it just me or has the waiting room completely died? hasn't been a post here in nearly a month, calls must surely be going out soon, anyone know anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Fo

mutter_man wrote: »
    is it just me or has the waiting room completely died? hasn't been a post here in nearly a month, calls must surely be going out soon, anyone know anything?

8 boardies are in the next intake so far: Mustbecrazy, Peggysue's Mama, Louisiana 1927, bc 84, Chance?, faceman, Townboss, Fo

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Misterjay

Fo wrote: »
    8 boardies are in the next intake so far: Mustbecrazy, Peggysue's Mama, Louisiana 1927, bc 84, Chance?, faceman, Townboss, Fo

Congratulations to all mentioned above. It has been a long wait for you but it has finally paid off.

Maybe there will be a new raft of boardies to take over when your noses are stuck in books at GV.

Quick question - anyone know how many more intakes there are from C14? I'm assuming C15 candidates start getting places in early 2010.

• Advertisement

Fo wrote: »

Congrats to all of them but feels so dragged out still waiting on word especially when I know I've got the merit number place to get a spot an its just being held up by unfinished processing :(

hey mutter man are we the only ones left in the waiting room from c14?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lynz86

Hi everybody - brand new to this!!!

Just wondering if anybody else is in the same situation- had AC end of july- got letter saying i had passed about 3 weeks later and that i would get my merit pool number in November- so far no date for medical or any vetting forms? Is this normal? I am starting to think they have forgotten to send them??

Lynz:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

lynz86 wrote: »
    Hi everybody - brand new to this!!!

Just wondering if anybody else is in the same situation- had AC end of july- got letter saying i had passed about 3 weeks later and that i would get my merit pool number in November- so far no date for medical or any vetting forms? Is this normal? I am starting to think they have forgotten to send them??

Lynz:confused:

Try not to fret too much Lynz , once the AC's are over things seem to get very unpredicatable - some folks got vetting amd medical forms in the same week , others like myself got them but a month apart - ( medical forms came yesterday ) while others like yourself have heard nothing which seems to mean nothing....
    Just take a trawl through previous posts and you will see what I mean - some folks end up over analyzing every little thing and frequently end up with the wrong conclusions .
    Read past posts and you'll see it is a frustrating process..... hang in there !

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭BoutYe

Here's some food for thought for all of you stressing about when you are going to get the call. I cant remember the exact date that C13 started but i think it was slightly later in the year than the last two have run (was it July anybody?) but anyway, from applying for that I had to wait until the following November before I started. I sent the vetting forms of around Christmas of 2007 and it would be a further 9 months before I even got the call to say I was in then another almost 2 month wait until my start date.

So basically what I'm saying is....... Dont be worrying about the time scale. All you have to remember is that if your score is good enough you will eventually get the call. Easy for me to say now that I've done it but trust me, by the end of it you will be well used to just waiting around.

And for those wondering about when C15 will start intakes (if none have already) , the majority of my squad was C13 but we had a few C14ers in there so some of you might get calls in the next month or two with a view to starting end of this year / start of next based on how our intake was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Track

hey mutter man are we the only ones left in the waiting room from c14?

I'm still here, walking around in circles.....

Come on November!!!:)

Its.....ohhhhh....so......quiet......shhhhh.....shhhhh.....I'm....all......alone....shhhh......shhhhhh:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 wendywendy

Have you passed your vetting russler

wendywendy wrote: »
    Have you passed your vetting russler

Haven't a clue Wendy!

Sent off the vetting forms mid July and haven't had any communications with Deolitte/PSNI since medical pass letter in mid August:rolleyes:

I'd like to think vetting would be straight forward as have been vetted twice for last two campaigns and my details haven't changed at all.

Also quite a small family and my father-in-law is security cleared for his job so hoping it's just a formality:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Stoic_Copper

So if you get your fingerprints taken is that a good sign? Anybody else have any experince with that? I have been waiting for quite some time, its good to know there are other like me! When is the next intake? Anyone know?

Advertisement