Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - The Waiting Room

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Louisiana 1927

Hang on in there dude. Positive vibes. Lets hold hands.....My god I'm more hyped up about Aug intake....

That's where it's at!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭RoscoPColtrane

That's where it's at!!!!

Swear Lou. This will be pure BUZZIN the marra. Good luck til ye. Im hyped. Note to self. Any more than 1 can red bool is not a gud thang.

That's where it's at!!!!

everybody say WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭mutter_man

Hang on in there dude. Positive vibes. Lets hold hands.....My god I'm more hyped up about Aug intake....

Right I've had it, it really is holding hands and sing cumbaya time :D. Thanks Rosco wel win we must :cool:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,765 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Swear Lou. This will be pure BUZZIN the marra. Good luck til ye. Im hyped. Note to self. Any more than 1 can red bool is not a gud thang.

Ordinarily there would be one of these beside this post for txtspk, but I'm willing to let it slide due to the excitement if you're willing to agree to abide by the forum charter when posting. If I didn't bring this up now, I would be accused of favouritism and inconsistent modding.

Agreed?

• Advertisement

psni wrote: »
    Ordinarily there would be one of these beside this post for txtspk, but I'm willing to let it slide due to the excitement if you're willing to agree to abide by the forum charter when posting. If I didn't bring this up now, I would be accused of favouritism and inconsistent modding.

Agreed?

Ohhhh....... Favouritism! Tell me more.:D I know nothing of this you speak of. Modding??? Whats that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭suziesaysso

someone hold my hand.....i may weep :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,765 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Ohhhh....... Favouritism! Tell me more.:D I know nothing of this you speak of. Modding??? Whats that.

Favouritism: Treating forum regulars who use txtspk more favourably than new users who use txtspk.

Modding: Deleting posts of regular users who may have gone temporarily insane with the excitement of becoming my colleague.

Definitions: Learn them. You should have Courtesy off by heart at this stage.

someone hold my hand.....i may weep :(

Take mine lawd.

psni wrote: »
    Favouritism: Treating forum regulars who use txtspk more favourably than new users who use txtspk.

Modding: Deleting posts of regular users who may have gone temporarily insane with the excitement of becoming my colleague.

Definitions: Learn them. You should have Courtesy off by heart at this stage.

Yes I am afraid the potential for temporary lunacy on my part with the waiting is a very likely prospect however I will control myself as much as humanly possibly. Oh and of course courtesy is well down :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Louisiana 1927

everybody say WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Serious LOL RPC!!!! I hope so,i wanna be like you,all headin til G'ville an all. If i get the call you better be doin tours & that!

BTW what is with the red bull overdose:eek::eek:?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

All the calls must be over I reckon. Probably got them all done yesterday:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

i wouldnt give up that easily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭shelleyelley

I JUST GOT THE CALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Whhoooo Hhoooooo!! Well done!!:D

William 100............285-295.......Non Rc............?...............Passed
    Suziesaysso..........310s............Non RC
    Nobodys...............330s........... Non RC.............Cleared......Passed
    Louisiana 1927.......340's......... Non RC.............Cleared......Passed
    Chance?...............340-360.......Non RC..............?.............Passed
    bc 84.................~350.............NonRC..............Cleared......Passed
    PapaYankeeGirl...... 350s...........Non RC.............Cleared..... Passed
    Peggysue's Mama ...360s...........Non RC.............Cleared......Passed
    faceman08.............360-380......Non RC.............Cleared......Passed

Pablissimo..................110-120....RC......................?.... .........Appeal
    1979 SD....................200s.........RC
    Track........................300-350... RC......................?
    Townboss................~380..........RC
    Morri.......................~400..........RC
    Fo...........................~650 ........RC
    mutter man..............750-850.....RC.....................?..............Passed
    leethegreat..............950-1k........RC.........Cleared................Passed

Thats our shelley and smyff kicked off the table!!:)

William 100............285-295.......Non Rc............?...............Passed
    Suziesaysso..........310s............Non RC
    Nobodys...............330s........... Non RC.............Cleared......Passed
    Louisiana 1927.......340's......... Non RC.............Cleared......Passed
    Chance?...............340-360.......Non RC..............?.............Passed
    bc 84.................~350.............NonRC..............Cleared......Passed
    PapaYankeeGirl...... 350s...........Non RC.............Cleared..... Passed
    Peggysue's Mama ...360s...........Non RC.............Cleared......Passed
    faceman08.............360-380......Non RC.............Cleared......Passed

Pablissimo..................110-120....RC......................?.... .........Appeal
    1979 SD....................200s.........RC
    Track........................300-350... RC......................?
    Townboss................~380..........RC
    Morri.......................~400..........RC
    Fo...........................~650 ........RC
    mutter man..............750-850.....RC.....................?..............Passed
    leethegreat..............950-1k........RC.........Cleared................Passed

Thats our shelley and smyff kicked off the table!!:)

well done Shelley :). Looking at the table why on earth is the only RC cleared 950-1k? the while vetting thing certainly does drag

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hahaha. ****ign RIGHT smelly. loving it. i had a feeling you would hahaha. jesus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭shelleyelley

had to defer until novemer tho as im on holidays in september

im sooooo happy

had to defer until novemer tho as im on holidays in september

im sooooo happy
    no wayyyyyyy. congrats. i guess ill see you then:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bc84

great news shelley :pac:

jealousy is bubbling over here lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 leethegreat

mutter_man wrote: »
    well done Shelley :). Looking at the table why on earth is the only RC cleared 950-1k? the while vetting thing certainly does drag

i think the other rcs on the table must have passed vetting they just havent added it to the table because shelly and smyth have just got the calls and they didnt have it added on the table, the waiting is frustrating

you must be in with a good chance lee if shelley and smyff are sorted

i think the other rcs on the table must have passed vetting they just havent added it to the table because shelly and smyth have just got the calls and they didnt have it added on the table, the waiting is frustrating

Ah right I get ya, well all I know is "vetting is ongoing" and you know that crowd are a cagey bunch who say absolutely nothing even if you think you can send something up that would clarify and make their job easier its a no go they really are secret squirrels :D but then I suppose they have to be dealing with that stuff. I just want it to be cleared so I can get on with it, 16 months and counting since my application went in for c14. at this point I have a c15 application for which I've done the AC and judging by what I got in the post I must have passed it nicely :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭integra1

well done shelley!!! Join our club!!!;)

Ah right I get ya, well all I know is "vetting is ongoing" and you know that crowd are a cagey bunch who say absolutely nothing even if you think you can send something up that would clarify and make their job easier its a no go they really are secret squirrels :D but then I suppose they have to be dealing with that stuff. I just want it to be cleared so I can get on with it, 16 months and counting since my application went in for c14. at this point I have a c15 application for which I've done the AC and judging by what I got in the post I must have passed it nicely :D

i think you've a pretty good chance given your merit number, have you foned recently to check to see if your vetting has cleared?

i think you've a pretty good chance given your merit number, have you foned recently to check to see if your vetting has cleared?

oh yeah today actually and "vetting is still ongoing" and the usual vague we really shouldn't even talk to you type answers lol. Hoping it gets pushed through now but its a long waiting game alright.

oh yeah today actually and "vetting is still ongoing" and the usual vague we really shouldn't even talk to you type answers lol. Hoping it gets pushed through now but its a long waiting game alright.

i no 16 months is a long wait,

Looks like Testa is the only boardie Non-RC to be starting in August! So close but yet so far!:(:mad::(

• Advertisement

does indeed. think september (lol) may be tight for us pyg

Advertisement