Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - The Waiting Room

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

William 100............285-295.......Non Rc............?...............Passed
    Suziesaysso..........310s............Non RC
    Nobodys...............330s........... Non RC.............Cleared......Passed
    Louisiana 1927.......340's......... Non RC.............Cleared......Passed
    Chance?...............340-360.......Non RC..............?.............Passed
    PapaYankeeGirl...... 350s...........Non RC.............Cleared..... Passed
    Peggysue's Mama ...360s...........Non RC.............Cleared......Passed
    bc 84....................360s...........Non RC.............Cleared.......Passed
    faceman08.............360-380......Non RC.............Cleared......Passed

Pablissimo..................110-120....RC......................?.... .........Appeal
    1979 SD....................200s.........RC
    Track........................300-350... RC......................?
    Townboss................~380..........RC
    Morri.......................~400..........RC
    Fo...........................~650 ........RC
    mutter man..............750-850.....RC.....................?..............Passed
    leethegreat..............950-1k........RC.........Cleared................Passed

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bc84

i dont like being all the way down there

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭MustBeCrazy

Got The Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think I might faint.

So very pleased. May have to try and defer but for now I will be on the August Intake. I am keeking myself but so excited. And nervous. And scared stiff. Mostly scared stiff now that I think about it.

MBC x

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭mutter_man

Got The Call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think I might faint.

So very pleased. May have to try and defer but for now I will be on the August Intake. I am keeking myself but so excited. And nervous. And scared stiff. Mostly scared stiff now that I think about it.

MBC x

You lucky sod you lol, well done and good luck in there :). oh and tell them to hurry it up an clear me already :D

big congrats chum! great day for the boardies today, what was your merit?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Louisiana 1927

Looks like Testa is the only boardie Non-RC to be starting in August! So close but yet so far!:(:mad::(

Tellmeabout it PYG,i thought it was gonna beour turn this time:(.Ah well,onward til September;)

Tellmeabout it PYG,i thought it was gonna beour turn this time:(.Ah well,onward til September;)

as pyg said to me earlier when i said september...

OCTOBER!!!

LOL

bc84 wrote: »
    as pyg said to me earlier when i said september...

OCTOBER!!!

LOL

Iknow but the callswill poss be at beginning of September eh?? /end of august:rolleyes:

as you can see from my posts this space bar is donald!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

MBC x

Well done!!!!!!!!!:D

• Advertisement

Well done!!!!!!!!!:D

Thank you :) I still can't believe it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Thank you :) I still can't believe it!

MGH told you all along!! :p

MBC x

Well done MBC. I had a feeling you would hear today! :D

As for October calls, I reckon they will be out this time next month!

Well done MBC. I had a feeling you would hear today! :D

Thankyou PYG - So much to organise! I think I need a valium...:eek::D

Thankyou PYG - So much to organise! I think I need a valium...:eek::D

Are you going to defer? Id be sooo pleased but absolutly cacking myself!

Who wants to jump on my October Wagon???

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭mutter_man

Well can I hop aboard without my clearance and hope its all sorted by then PYG :D, happy to jump on

Are you going to defer? Id be sooo pleased but absolutly cacking myself!

Well I'm going to try and defer. I am 100% cacking myself. Honestly. :o

me :(

• Advertisement

I'm there;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

MBC x
    congrats MBC, good to hear another boardie getting the aul call haha. its great isnt it:) when did they say your pack would arrive?

smyff wrote: »
    congrats MBC, good to hear another boardie getting the aul call haha. its great isnt it:) when did they say your pack would arrive?

Hiya Smyff, same to you :) She just said within the next few days (I think). I was a bit gobsmacked when she phoned so I'm not certain of anything that was said :rolleyes::D

mutter_man wrote: »
    Well can I hop aboard without my clearance and hope its all sorted by then PYG :D, happy to jump on

No bother! The front seat beside me is yours if you want it. First come first served!

Bc and Lou, you are in the back! And no bickering or you'll walk-understood!!??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

Hiya Smyff, same to you :) She just said within the next few days (I think). I was a bit gobsmacked when she phoned so I'm not certain of anything that was said :rolleyes::D
    ha. i was working at the time and i had to ring her back. it must have been seconds between her hanging up and me calling her back. honestly, i cannot wait to get out and start buying my ****. get stuck into the defs too!

already started on my fitness

Bc and Lou, you are in the back! And no bickering or you'll walk-understood!!??

SHOTGUN!

i was first to call it so im in the front :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭suziesaysso

farewell sweet waiting room...........I'M IN FOR AUGUST!!!!! WAAAAHHAHA!!!

bc84 wrote: »
    SHOTGUN!

i was first to call it so im in the front :D

No you werent. Look dont be jealous, we all have to wait together

• Advertisement

William 100............285-295.......Non Rc............?...............Passed
    Nobodys...............330s........... Non RC.............Cleared......Passed
    Louisiana 1927.......340's......... Non RC.............Cleared......Passed
    Chance?...............340-360.......Non RC..............?.............Passed
    PapaYankeeGirl...... 350s...........Non RC.............Cleared..... Passed
    Peggysue's Mama ...360s...........Non RC.............Cleared......Passed
    bc 84....................360s...........Non RC.............Cleared.......Passed
    faceman08.............360-380......Non RC.............Cleared......Passed

Pablissimo..................110-120....RC......................?.... .........Appeal
    1979 SD....................200s.........RC
    Track........................300-350... RC......................?
    Townboss................~380..........RC
    Morri.......................~400..........RC
    Fo...........................~650 ........RC
    mutter man..............750-850.....RC.....................?..............Passed
    leethegreat..............950-1k........RC.........Cleared................Passed

Suzie bites the dust!! Whoooo hoooo. Great news!!

Advertisement