Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - The Waiting Room

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 721 ✭✭✭goodcopbadcop

Well done mate must be chuffed. What was your merit position and background if you dont mind me asking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭alanbelfast

SFMCC wrote: »
    Just got the call for campaign 13 I start in september:D
    SFMCC

Excellent.

Very well done mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 SFMCC

I had a merit number in the 700's and I am a catholic. Just handed in my notice and they weren't happy but I couldn't care less. :p
    All the waiting is over hope you all get the call this week.
    SFMCC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭given1

hey congrats to SMFCC and frank1!so jealous but pure delighted for yas!! gcbc theres still hope for us if theyre taking roman catholics with scores in the 700 theres no reason why they wont dip into the 800s and 900s!! praying i do get the all clear with the knee:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 egwene

Well done smfcc and frank1!!

I'm excited now that they are calling people from my region of the merit pool :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

egwene wrote: »
    Well done smfcc and frank1!!

I'm excited now that they are calling people from my region of the merit pool :)

God we have all this ahead of us......hopefully!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭MAKEPEACE

Well done guys that is great news. Hope I get call today I'm RC an in 600's. If not I may phone dunno if this would be a good idea though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 egwene

I just got the call for September!

I just want to thank everyone in the forum was all their helpful advice. It amazes me how a group of strangers can care so much about each other :)

Well done! Happy days.

I just want to thank everyone in the forum was all their helpful advice. It amazes me how a group of strangers can care so much about each other :)

well done you!!!!!

And yes, we are a lovely bunch:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭alanbelfast

Brilliant mate

Just amazed at how just after noon you say about hoping to get the call then bang 3pm your back on saying you did.........Look forward to showing ya round on SRN lol

Well done again mate

Alan

Well done egwene
    See you in september
    SFMCC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭belfastard

well done everyone who got the calls.brilliant.when did c13 begin.trying to get an idea on approx waiting time.cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭carlty888

Please don't let the extreme jealousy overshadow my Congratulations! :D:D See! Even my smilies are green with envy!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Well done to all who got the september 'knod':D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭uncleneilly

well done everyone who got call,:) im starting to get so p....d off my merit is 1n two hundreds and still dont get a call obviously vetting still hasn't come through:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Wanalaugh

Another well done!!!!

keep em calls comin.

well done everyone who got call,:) im starting to get so p....d off my merit is 1n two hundreds and still dont get a call obviously vetting still hasn't come through:mad:

Patience is a virtue grasshopper!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭conor123

C13 = WAITING
    C14 = DONE AC MORE WAITING

cant get enough of this waiting business:D

conor123 wrote: »
    C13 = WAITING
    C14 = DONE AC MORE WAITING

cant get enough of this waiting business:D

That's good, because it won't be long until C15 starts and you can join most of us in waiting for that one as well. :D:D:D:D

Hopefully you get some positive news from either C13 or C14 before that.

• Advertisement

belfastard wrote: »
    well done everyone who got the calls.brilliant.when did c13 begin.trying to get an idea on approx waiting time.cheers
    Hi Belfastard
    I appllied for campaign 13 in June 07
    IST was about end of july/Aug
    AC's were end of Oct/Nov 07
    Vetting came out 23 December - Nice timing
    Medical was March/April had to supply more information and got all clear April/may and phoned for my merit number.
    Campaign 13 then overlaps the vetting and medicals so its best to apply again.:confused:
    Hope this helps and good luck
    SFMCC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭soozb82

can anyone tell me if it was a belfast number or a private number that called? I mean, what showed up on mobile screen, just had a missed belfast number call!!!!!!!

soozb82 wrote: »
    can anyone tell me if it was a belfast number or a private number that called? I mean, what showed up on mobile screen, just had a missed belfast number call!!!!!!!

i think its a witheld number if I remember correctly from previous posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 721 ✭✭✭goodcopbadcop

what was the number, might be able to tell you if its their office number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭soozb82

no it was a flippin letting agency, but thanks! Got all excited for nothing, thought I had managed to get this under control, obviously not!

Well nobody any news today then? Wonder what time the office closes at today so I'd know whether or not to stop looking at my phone every two seconds :rolleyes:.

Hi everyone. Got the call for September :D! (But have to check out deferal. Hope it isn't too much of a problem.) Feel relieved and so happy that I got to this stage. I'd like to thank everyone for the support and wish you all the best of luck. I'll still be reading to see how you all go. It's such a long process and it seems like you get to know people on here. I'll also let you know if I get the chance to defer which obviously I would love. :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭given1

MAKEPEACE wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Got the call for September :D! (But have to check out deferal. Hope it isn't too much of a problem.) Feel relieved and so happy that I got to this stage. I'd like to thank everyone for the support and wish you all the best of luck. I'll still be reading to see how you all go. It's such a long process and it seems like you get to know people on here. I'll also let you know if I get the chance to defer which obviously I would love. :D:D:D:D

soooo happy for ya, triple cheeser:D:D:D congrats, seriously couldnt be happier for ya, cuz i know it was starting to get to you!!! all the hard works begin now;)

Well done!!!!!! You must feel awesome right about now!!!:D

• Advertisement

Congratulations! :D:D Yet another boardie booked into the hotel. Hope you get the deferal sorted without any hassel.

Keep us posted with the progress.

Advertisement