Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Tomm0

Would someone mind PMing Gaherne for me, and ask him to contact me reference his Westwood membership.
    I can't PM yet, and assume the Mods would frown at me posting 20 frivolous messages just to reach the magical 25...

His post was 16th June, the page before this one.

I guess if you do PM him you'd better leave a message here as well, so that he doesn't get loads of them.

Much appreciated,

Tomm0

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭vincent coffey

Hi All
    I am heading up Monday to throw in a membership so anyone interested in splitting a 3 way membership please drop me a pm or message here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭ilovelamp2000

I got a text from Total Fitness in Sandyford today, they're offering a years membership for 450 if you sign up by Monday night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Effigy

Hi everyone
    Does anyone know if Crunch in Westmanstown is doing any special deals at the mo? I have a student card so can hopefully get a bigger discount? I checked the place out a few weeks ago and thought it was kinda cool..a little OTT, but you get over it!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 boozled

Hey

Looking to join Westpoint gym in Blanchardstown ASAP, they still have the special offer going. Need just one more person to make up the 3. Anyone interested call/ text me on 086 1992240 or reply here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

Hi Guys!
    How much is a 1 monthmembership in Carlisle Crumlin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭MelonieHead

The Carlisle don't do 1 month memberships.

The Carlisle don't do 1 month memberships.
    Thats a bit crap. Whats the shortest membership available

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

HouseHippo wrote: »
    Thats a bit crap. Whats the shortest membership available

im pretty sure its a year for €200 (the €200 offer is only on till end of july)
    or if you get 2 more people to join with you its €500 for all of you (€167 each approx)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 deee

Hi, myself and a friend are going to join Carlisle on Monday or Tuesday next week. Anyone interested in joining with us so we could all get the special offer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 idontsleepever

Hi Dee,

im going there on monday too to check out the facility and unless complete disaster, I will join some time next week. Count me in on the offer. Cant pm you (coz Im new her) but you do so and we can exchange numbers etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 deee

Hey idontsleepever, I just found someone about 30mins ago on another site. If they let me down I'll let you know (can't pm either as also new).

• Registered Users Posts: 9 idontsleepever

:(

if anyone else is interested in this offer, pls let me know. I need two more people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭MelonieHead

They keep changing the rates so it can be difficult to know exactly what the current deal is at any one time. And as they don't have a website, the best thing to do is ring them.

The current price they have up is €200, I believe that's for a year (but I could be wrong there) and I don't think they are doing any group offers.

They keep changing the rates so it can be difficult to know exactly what the current deal is at any one time. And as they don't have a website, the best thing to do is ring them.

The current price they have up is €200, I believe that's for a year (but I could be wrong there) and I don't think they are doing any group offers.
    that sounds ok i'll have a look

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Tom1991

Yeah me and a friend are also joining carlisle and we need a third person to avail of the 3 people deal so if any of you are interested just leave me a message oh and we're looking to join either tomorrow or thursday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 etouching

looking for one more person to join up at the same time to get 3 one year membership for €500, the offer is end on Friday 31st July, so make the decision now and send me a message.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 SuperCoolSandra

Hi All, I am also looking for one more person to avail of the €500 offer. Anyone out there? Or maybe there are 3 lots of 2 out there and we can make 2 lots of 3. Deadline is tomorrow..................for Northwood Gym in Santry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 etouching

Still looking for one more person to join Carlisle for a group price of 500 (=167 per person).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

If you don't mind hanging around the place for a few minutes, then just head down and say it to the reception. If someone comes along to join then you're laughing. My friend and I were only waiting for about 10 minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 SuperCoolSandra

Yeah that sounds like the best way to go! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭logistic

Carlisles new member ship costs are 225E for 13 months and i think it 3 people at 525E for 13 months will have to confirm this price.

Looking to join up and need 2 more people. Anyone interested?

I can confirm its now 550E for 13months for 3 people. Anyone interested, need two people.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

Thinking about joining the Carlisle next Monday or Tuesday PM if anyone want to sign up. ill confirm on Sunday.

Whats it like up there these days last time I was there it was always packed.

Drop me a pm Kenny Powers if your interested in joiningg Carlisle. All we need is one more person. Anyone else interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

logistic wrote: »
    Drop me a pm Kenny Powers if your interested in joiningg Carlisle. All we need is one more person. Anyone else interested?

PICK ME PICK ME! I'm defo in. I'll be about friday/saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Vonners

Hi all. I'm joining the Carlisle gym this week and am looking for two other people to reduce the membership cost. Anyone interested let me know asap.

logistic wrote: »

Hi, i'm around all this week if you're still looking for someone.

HI, are you still looking for someone to join Carlisle gym?

• Advertisement

Hi Kinetic^ and Vonners

Yes i am still looking for 2 people are you both still interested?

Saturday would be perfect for me? Do you want to organise a time?

Advertisement