Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Boardstiff

Great, looks like we have 4. 'Scumfrog' & 'Boardstiff', Weds, Thurs or Fri around 5pm suits us. What do you 2 think? PM or reply back,

Thanks

Can do thursday or friday. I was wondering do we all have to be there at the same time or can we drop in anytime, fill in the application form, and let them know we are a group of four? I'll call in the morning to find out.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Silent Assasin

Hi amir,

Sent you a PM looking to join northwood this friday 24th if your still looking.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭golfpaul

Anyone else for Carlisle? 1 more needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 oldsmiley

Golfpaul
    just sent a pm if your still interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 amir

Hi,
    We are still looking for 2 people to join Northwood Gym this weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Hi, 2 people here looking to join possibly next Thursday or Friday (30th April). LEt me know if interested. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 amir

Devil08 wrote: »
    Hi, 2 people here looking to join possibly next Thursday or Friday (30th April). LEt me know if interested. Cheers

Of Course, I will send you a message.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭golfpaul

oldsmiley wrote: »
    Golfpaul
    just sent a pm if your still interested

oldsmiley PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 14 MURF71

hi interested in joining in with two or three for carlisle if anyone is looking to make up members:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bingo123

hi

1 Looking to join Northwood if the special offer is still on

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

I am going to join northwood tomorrow evening.
    Anyone want to buddy up?
    Tomorrow at 7pm is when the current offer expires.
    went up there this evening for a look around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Boco.

FOR THE LADIES....Ladies Workout Express in Dunlaoghaire is really good and if you and a friend join before the 10th of May it is only 240 euro each for a full year!!!!

me & my friend joined last week and it is great down there, it is really for those that dont like the bigger gyms and just want a quick workout but get the results...

its across from dunlaoire library
    any questions and i'll b glad to help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 scumfrog

im up for joining northwood :)

scumfrog wrote: »
    im up for joining northwood :)

want to buddy up?
    hope to get there at 630 this evening.

sorry everyone, work got in the way, this evening at 6 30 is good for me if that suits anybody else just let us know if other arrangements made

sorry about that got venue wrong anyone carlisle

MURF71 wrote: »
    sorry everyone, work got in the way, this evening at 6 30 is good for me if that suits anybody else just let us know if other arrangements made

Murf, your looking for carlisle right?
    just so we are not getting confused.
    im looking to join northwood.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Glyni

I'm looking to join Northwood this weekend if anyone's getting a group together

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

Is the Northwood offer still on? I know they say ends in April. But they always say that, and it continues. Just a way to rush people into it I think.

Well hopefully! heh

If the deal is still on, we need two more people to make up the four to the get the offer.

PM me if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 scumfrog

im also up for joining northwood :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭jaymack75

MURF71 wrote: »
    hi interested in joining in with two or three for carlisle if anyone is looking to make up members:)

Hi MURF71 - Are you still looking for anyone to join up at Carlisile with you? I'd be interested in joining up

• Registered Users Posts: 23 smile27

Hi all.

If anyone knows if there is any chance to transfer the membership from Northwood gym in Santry to Carlisle Kimmage?

Thanks,
    Ren

jaymack75 wrote: »
    Hi MURF71 - Are you still looking for anyone to join up at Carlisile with you? I'd be interested in joining up

yeah jaymack75 still on for joining carlisle must do this week let me know if any day/evening suits, sorry was away from computer for a few days

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭jaymack75

Hi MURF71,

I just rang them and they're not doing group deals at the minute - it's a straightforward 250 euros per person, so I'll probably just go along and sign up later in the week.
    Cheers :)

cool no problem:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 westwoodgym

where is northwood gym by the way located?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 marls

Its in Santry Demense - there are a few entrances into it:
    - Old Airport Road (think that's what its called) - near Crown Plaza hotel
    - Santry Avenue
    - Ballymun Road
    should give you an idea where it is..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭moneyminded

Hi,

I am selling my wife's membership for westpoint in blanchardstown. She is pregnant now and don;t want to use Gym anymore, I was talking to staff at westpoint and they will accept membership transfer from her. The Expiry date on membership is 31/04/2010. Current Membership costs €250 per year. I am offering €200 till the above date (30/04/2010). Can meet in Westpoint at agreed date and time to complete other formalities. Reply or PM me if intersted.
    I am a member there myself and will be there every morning.
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

adverts.ie is a better place for this imo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Strulf

Is there an entrance fee for northwood gym? Got this 250€ offer and was wondering, wether there are any additional costs.

Advertisement