Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Looking for 2 people who are thinking about joining Northwood before the offer expires this Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mishael

Hi,

Still looking just for one person to join westpoint @ blanchardstown for 183 euro each. PM if interested.
    Regards,
    michal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

Looking for 2 people who are thinking about joining Northwood before the offer expires this Monday.

Presumably a new deal will launch next week? They seem to often have deals up there and in Carlisle.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 morriford

Hi,

My Girlfriend & I are lookin to join ASAP, we are looking for a third party if you still haven't found anyone...

or if anyone else out there needs 2 people & wants to PM me were both pretty flexible with time , just once it's before Monday...

• Registered Users Posts: 5 thommy

Anybody looking to join Northwood gym in Santry, Dublin soon?
    thommy.thomas@hotmail.com
    3 for 550 Euros

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Total Fitness €395 until cob today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭kevpants

gaz wac wrote: »
    Total Fitness €395 until cob today :)

Absolute bastrads!

The demeaning things I had to do to get them down to €500.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

My mate received a text from them this morning, I rang them up this afternoon and they were able to sign me up over the phone....great price !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Halo

just wondering is it possible to change names on a gym membership? im a member in northwood until the end of jan, will sell it if possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 thommy

Halo wrote: »
    just wondering is it possible to change names on a gym membership? im a member in northwood until the end of jan, will sell it if possible?

Hi Halo
    I am interested to buy if you could change to my name.PM thommy.thomas@hotmail.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 St3phanie

Hi

We are two and we are looking for a third to avail of the offer up to September 15th of 575 euro for three persons for 12 months.

If you are interested... please contact us on the board or text me on

<mod edit number>... we are axious to go and sign up so please ... contact us;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

St3phanie wrote: »
    Hi

We are two and we are looking for a third to avail of the offer up to September 15th of 575 euro for three persons for 12 months.

<mod edit>... we are axious to go and sign up so please ... contact us;)

Guys & girls are you stupid or what, posting your mobile numbers on the internet :eek:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

St3phanie wrote: »
    Hi

<mod edit number>... we are axious to go and sign up so please ... contact us;)

If anyone wants to reply to St3phanie then do it via PM. I have removed the mobile number as internet + mobile phone number of female = spontaneous combustion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 OndaScene

Hi there
    Thinking of changing my gym membership as I'm about to move jobs.
    Northwood Santry have an offer on 3 people for 575e

Need 2 people to join with me at the end of the month....any one interested?
    PM me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 fluxter

hey deal is 3 for €550...........i am definitely joining in next two weeks .
    email: fluxter@yahoo.com or 0857196023
    Pat :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jessicapink

looking for 2 people who are interested in joining westpoint gym blanchardstown, it is 550 for 3 people to join, so that is 191 per person, if anyone is interested let me know thakns:)

looking for 2 people who are interested in joining westpoint gym blanchardstown, it is 550 for 3 people to join, so that is 191 per person, if anyone is interested let me know thakns:)

you cam pm me or email me at jessy1l@hotmail.com:P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Hey.

Need to get a new membership to Northwood, looking for two other people to take advantage of their 3 memberships for €575 offer. Want to head in tomorrow (Monday) evening to do it. Works out at €191 each.

Two people interested? PM me if so. Thanks! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Gymlockr

Hi folks;

some offers for ya..

JJB Fitness Dundalk
    Temporary Membership - 1 month Now Only €45 was €60
    3 months membership €125 was €150.

Fitness Dock Gym on Camden Street
    1/2 joining fee + 20% off the first 12 months membership

• Registered Users Posts: 3 pfinnegan10

hi pat im looking 2 join carlisle also give me a shout when your ready pfinnegan10@yahoo.com thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Dovers

One person needed to avail of 3 for € 550 offer

PM me thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Is the offer for Westpoint still on? Anyone have a link?

sweetie wrote: »
    Is the offer for Westpoint still on? Anyone have a link?

hi the offer at the moment for westpoint is 575 euro for 3 people, so 192 per person, I have 2 people already waiting for a 3rd, so if your interested please let me know, you can pm me or email me:o jessy1l@hotmail.com

here is a link for westpoint [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]membership@westpoint.ie[/FONT]

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

hi the offer at the moment for westpoint is 575 euro for 3 people, so 192 per person, I have 2 people already waiting for a 3rd, so if your interested please let me know, you can pm me or email me:o jessy1l@hotmail.com

here is a link for westpoint [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]membership@westpoint.ie[/FONT]

thanks but my wife and I are interested in joining so we would only require one person.

edit: we got sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Dovers

New Offer in Westpoint, 3 for € 500

€ 166 each

two needed

pm me

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭duffarama

Is the Carlisle offer of 3 for €550 still ongoing or has it expired?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 St3phanie

Hi

New deall.... ends Sept 15th. Needed 2 extras now I got too many :)
    We are now 4 so I need another 2 to make 6............
    Please we'd like to go tomorrow Saturday to get in and pay and START...

Please TEXT me 0876121105

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭duffarama

We got 3 for €500 in Carlisle yesterday for 13 months :)

St3phanie, no mobile numbers on the internet, ask for PM instead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

what is the carlsile offers at the mo'?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 daltonj7

lookin to join westpoint on current offer of 3 for 500. ends tuesday 15th sept. one person needed

Advertisement