Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Dovers

daltonj7 wrote: »
    lookin to join westpoint on current offer of 3 for 500. ends tuesday 15th sept. one person needed

Hi Dalton

Did ya phone my mate, I sent you his number he is looking to join

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Got a flyer handed to me in college today.

TF Sandyford: €249 for students, €400 if 2 people join. Very tempting...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

dajaffa wrote: »

are you serious? Thats a great offer....do you know when the 2 for 400 offer ends? And if its in all TF gyms?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 candysapple

does anyone know of deals in northwood at the moment? Both me and the boyf would be interested so I'm sure that would help bring the price down...

thanks in advance:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 happyhead_77

I was quoted the 3 for €500 offer in Westpoint today (21/09). I need another 2 people to take advantage...please PM me if you're interested. Thanks..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭DoraDelite

Hi Candysapple, if there's a deal going I'd be interested in making up the 3rd person for Northwood. PM me if you hear anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭feb09

I was quoted the 3 for €500 offer in Westpoint today (21/09). I need another 2 people to take advantage...please PM me if you're interested. Thanks..

Interested.
    pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

I just joined westpoint with my Bro and a friend for €180 each, pretty good I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

are you serious? Thats a great offer....do you know when the 2 for 400 offer ends? And if its in all TF gyms?

Well I got it in UCD and its only for Sandyford + ends 31st September, but you could always ring another one + ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭feb09

Kersh wrote: »
    I just joined westpoint with my Bro and a friend for €180 each, pretty good I think.

So you paid 540 in total kersh ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Well I got it in UCD and its only for Sandyford + ends 31st September, but you could always ring another one + ask.

sorry i didnt notice the sandyford in your original post, sandyford is what im looking for! I rang them yesterday to confirm. She wouldn't give me an exact date of when its ends, all she said was "soon"! The 31st sounds realistic though!

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 OndaScene

Hey
    Was just on to Northwood their offers expire on Wednesday.
    199e for one person
    325e for 2 people
    500e for 3 people for 12 months membership

If there are two people who'd like to join with me next Wed pm, please get in touch!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Anyone know of any decent deals in town?
    I live on the North Side of the CC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

So you paid 540 in total kersh ?

Sorry, just checked my membership card, I joined at end August :o
    Thought it was more recent than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 trig83

2 ppl offer ends wed. 225 normally. need 2nd person. pm if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sharkDawg

If any other student is looking to join TF Sandyford, send me a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 elvija

Hi!
    is there anyone interested to join Northwood with me ? not much, but anyway- we could save 25 euros ;) offer till 15 October... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 macoeire

CRUNCH UCD MEMBERSHIP ONLY €175
    hey i just joined cruch ucd on wednesday and need to cancel my membership, but crunch wont refund my membership, not even in part.

they have offered that if i can find someone to transfer my membership to, that will be ok.

therefore i am looking for someone to transfer my membership to in exchange for 175, i paid 185 and they are now charging over 200.

hopefully someone out there can help me

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaz d

Did i hear it was €160 for a year in Carlisle, KCR?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭cookerj

I found a deal on Arena Leisure in tallaght. I guess some people don't want a pool, I defo do. I saw the offer on www.discountsonline.ie which I've already used for some quality hotel offers. Anyone else in Arena Leisure got any feedback?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

gaz d wrote: »
    Did i hear it was €160 for a year in Carlisle, KCR?

No way!
    That's the gym I want to join.
    Definitely be interested to know how much it was to join...

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭tempura

No way!
    That's the gym I want to join.
    Definitely be interested to know how much it was to join...

Carlisle gym is currently only 199 for the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Effigy

Does anyone know the website for Westpoint gym in the Blanch? Can anyone recommend the gym anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 amgd28

Just enquired with Total Fitness.
    895 for double membership, but only 14 euro to add my two kids (both under seven)
    Thing is not sure my wife would use the facilities if we went for double membership
    Single membership quoted as 575? Sounds a bit steep compared to the 395 quoted earlier on this thread.
    Anybody?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭....

Effigy wrote: »
    Does anyone know the website for Westpoint gym in the Blanch? Can anyone recommend the gym anyway?

they dont have a website.
    gets very busy in the evenings, otherwise fine.

anyone know their latest offer ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 waterbabe1

im interested in joining in the next few days if anyone is interested in joining let me know it would be 450 each saving of 145 each :cool:

waterbabe - you have pm

The offer for 450 for annual membership is now available online at totalfitness.ie not sure how long it lasts

great. Just signed up online also for 450. Funny that I signed up for offer alerts but received nothing, so thanks for putting it up here....

• Advertisement

I signed up for alerts too but they dont seem to bother they would'nt tell me how long the offer is for but id say its for a week or two they usually are.

Advertisement