Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Vonners

logistic wrote: »
    Hi Kinetic^ and Vonners

Yes i am still looking for 2 people are you both still interested?

Saturday would be perfect for me? Do you want to organise a time?

Yes that would suit me also. Anytime between 11 and 5. I only joined this thing today so i hope my messages are going to the right place!

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭logistic

Yea your messages are fine. Lets see what Kinetic^ says. Hopefully the time suits him aswell.
    Once he comes back we can arrange the rest via PM. (private messages)

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭APM

Hi all,
    2 people here looking for a 3rd to join Northwood,

Any takers?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

logistic wrote: »
    Yea your messages are fine. Lets see what Kinetic^ says. Hopefully the time suits him aswell.
    Once he comes back we can arrange the rest via PM. (private messages)

Yup that's fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 penguin00

APM. are you still looking for one more for northwood?
    Ive pm my details to ya..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 fluxter

Looking to Join with two others so cost 184 euros each for 12 months.

email me asap fluxter@yahoo.com

want be join next week so hurry!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 vgnfs

hi looking for two others to join northwood gym 550euro for 3
    grob115@eircom.net

still looking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Kelso

Friend of mine joining Carlisle Tuesday if anybody else interested, pm me

Anyone looking to join northwood gym this week?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Good marketing - V - bad marketing.

A friend in work asked me about Westpoint and TotalFitness.

I told him my preference was for TF but that I'd bring him to visit both gyms at lunch time.

He's only interested in the pool area.

Sale rep in Westpoint brought him for a tour (usual stuff) and gave him a once off pass to take a free trial.

We dropped over to TF next (which was almost €150 dearer) and asked the rep could he have a trial pass like he'd been given in Westpoint - "NO, we don't do that here - if you want to swim its €18-"...

Guess were my friend is spending his money!..

Stupidity, thank god its not bottled and sold!.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭retenzo12

lads anyone looking to join northwood this week? Pm me asap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DUBLIN34175

13 months Gym membership for 184 euro.

westpoint in blanchardstown have membership for 3 for 13 months membership for €550 - works out at 184 each - not a bad deal

We are looking for one more to join with, already have two.

so if anybody wants to join can you pm or email me johnpaul1979@gmail.com me......thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Panther167

I'm looking to join westpoint with two others for the current offer, i have e-mailed/ pm'd two people but got nothing back. Is anyone else interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭mwalsh7

Hi,

I am trying to find somebody who is interested in joining Total Fitness Sandyford. They have an offer on at the moment if two people join together they will give you buy one get one half price. The cost to join is €595. However if somebody is interested The total cost for two people would be €900 or €450 each!!! That's a massive saving. I have been around all the gyms in the area and no body else comes close. Send me a PM and we can arrange to head up there some evening to join.

Thanks,
    Michael

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭acb

Hi, anyone interested in joining Northwood?
    Am looking to join ASAP and its far cheaper for 3 to join.
    PM me or email aileen.t.connolly@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 megasean502

hi i'm looking for people to join the carlile gym in kimmage and need people to take advantage of the offer(its cheaper for 3 people to join 185 euro each for the year) please pm me with a way 2 contact them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 allthemore

hi i'm looking for people to join the carlile gym in kimmage and need people to take advantage of the offer(its cheaper for 3 people to join 185 euro each for the year) please pm me with a way 2 contact them.
    Hi I am interested in joining asap. could you email me she_rona@hotmail.com ta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 butty24

Me and My house mate are looking to join too.If you havent got 2people to join with you,let me know.PM me,Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mishael

I would be interested in joining westpoint. PM me if you're looking for someone to join as 3rd person.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mishael

Hi,

I am looking for two people to join westpoint on current promotion. It's valid till end of August. PM me if you're interested.

butty24 wrote: »
    Me and My house mate are looking to join too.If you havent got 2people to join with you,let me know.PM me,Thanks :)
    hey thanks for the reply but i've found 2 people already sorry!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

What is the current offer at Carlisle?

johnfás wrote: »
    What is the current offer at Carlisle?
    if ya get 2 people 2 join with ya it's 185 euro each for 13 months if ya do it on your own i think its 225 euro just put an ad on here if found someone within 48 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

(might be) looking to join carslile kimmage this week, anyone need an extra person?

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Smurts

Heading over to Carlisle this evenong to have a look and possibly sign up (Was in Northwood the weekend and it looked pretty good...)

If anyone else is considering Carlisle give me a shout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 butty24

Hi
    Me and my house mate looking for a third person to join.Offer ends the 31st so want to join this week latest.Pm if you wan2 join with us to save the dosh!

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Smurts

PM'd you Butty24

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 TheWolf-IsLoose

Hey 2 people waiting to join Northwood this week!
    Ring me or text at 0857123961

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 pfinnegan10

Hi need two people to join Carlisle gym this week some time tomorrow if possible pm me if anyones interested 184 each for 3 people for 13 months

Advertisement