Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bren32

monjogirl wrote: »
    newtothetown and bren32, I've got a forth person. When suits you two to meet up?

That's great monjogirl. Tomorrow or any night next week after 7 would suit me. If this weekend suits others I can fit it in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 monjogirl

Hi bren32, the latest i can go today is 6, but im free most of the weekend, or else monday evening if you'd prefer? I suppose it depends on when suits newtothetown too.

monjogirl wrote: »
    Hi bren32, the latest i can go today is 6, but im free most of the weekend, or else monday evening if you'd prefer? I suppose it depends on when suits newtothetown too.

Hi, I don't have a lot planned for the weekend either so can make it what ever time suits Sat or Sun.

newtothetown, does this weekend suit or Monday evening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 newtothetown

I am heading down the country until tuesday night! Is Wednesday ok or too late??? Hope it will be ok!!!

hi there, sorry about the delay! wednesday doesn't suit me, but thursday suits if that's ok with everyone?

• Advertisement

Hi, Thursday evening after 7 is fine with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭you*ess*bee

Anyone know of any offers or offer codes for Total Fitness in Castleknock? They still have the same ridiculously high price! I was hoping they might have put it down because of the recession!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭pedroj

lookin to join carlisle myself...anyone still wanting to join?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 newtothetown

7.30 in northwood on Thursday????
    Sounds good to me.
    See you guys there.

Brilliant, 7.30 tomorrow! see yiz then!

• Advertisement

Yep, 7.30 is fine with me. See you then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Kelso

pedroj wrote: »
    lookin to join carlisle myself...anyone still wanting to join?:)

Could be interested. Is it still the same 3 person offer down there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Kelso wrote: »
    Could be interested. Is it still the same 3 person offer down there?

I've heard they've stopped doing any offers at the mo. If not I'd be more than happy to make up a group with a few Boardsies.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 rubu

1 person needed to join Northwood, we're group of 3. If U wanna sign in tomorrow (tuesday) evening, send me your number on PM plz. Cost 237,5/year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭cats-pyjamas

I'm joining Carlisle tonight, their rates are still

single 295
    double 550 (225 each)
    4 people 950 (237.50 each)

if anyone is interested in buddying up to get the cheaper rates, email me before 6 today - you'll get me at catspyjamas [at] live.ie

I'm planning to get down there around 9ish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

I hear that the council leisure centres like the one in Ballymun etc have special yearly membership deal on at present, something like 299for year. The free weights are very good in the gym in Ballymun and im gonna leave DCU gym to join if it's only 299 for the year.Anyone have exact prices? And is swimming included in price?

I'm looking for 2 people to join Northwood, with me&my wife. If U wanna sign in this week, send me your number on PM plz. Cost 237,5/year/person

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭conno16

Mairt wrote: »
    My renewal for Total Fitness was up, so went to renew it today.

€598 and if I was to pay in installments it worked out at €725- :eek:

I asked the lady if she could do anything on the price considering I'd been training there since 1997, "no" was her reply.

So I took to the road and paid €295- for full membership over in Northwood.

Given the current economic climate if I was managing TF and I heard my staff had let €500- walk out the door I'd be fvcking livid!.

I took a walk around (even met some lads I'd trained with in TF), the place seem's a little dim & cold. Plus the heaviest DB's are only 30kgs, but I can work around that.

For €295 I couldn't NOT join.

TF are giving a huge 50 euro off their membership again this saturday
    even resorting to holding family open days!
    this "once off" offer has been on for prob the last month

keep dropping it folks

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭golfpaul

Looking for 3 more to join this week €237.50. PM me whenever suits.
    Now 2 needed.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Sleight of hand

rubu wrote: »
    I'm looking for 2 people to join Northwood, with me&my wife. If U wanna sign in this week, send me your number on PM plz. Cost 237,5/year/person

Are you still looking for 2 more people to join Northwood? Myself & my girlfriend are thinking of joining.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Boardstiff

I PMed rubu a few days ago no response yet. I'm interented in joining Northwood aswell any others to make four??

Are you still looking for 2 more people to join Northwood? Myself & my girlfriend are thinking of joining.
    Boardstiff wrote: »
    I PMed rubu a few days ago no response yet. I'm interented in joining Northwood aswell any others to make four??

Sorry, I found people and sign in last saturday...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 westerngael

Hi, Im interested in joining the carisle gym. Anyone interested in joining with me to cut the cost!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Just an update. Dublin city council gym/leisure centre in Ballymun is offering 15months for 299euro. This includes unlimited gym/pool/sauna jacuzzi etc and i think some classes. The free weights are much better here than the Ben Dunne places which is why i am joining. Offer ends 30th May. Not sure if other Council leisure centres are offering the same.

2 people needed to join Northwood, for a group of 4.
    Rate: 4 people 950 (237.50 each).
    Reply or PM me if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 westerngael

1 more person needed to join Carisle Gym. We have 3 of us so one more would be needed for the €237.50 offer. We are looking to join next wednesday evening so if anyone is interested give me a message. Cheers

2 people needed to join Northwood, for a group of 4.
    Rate: 4 people 950 (237.50 each).
    Reply or PM me if interested.

'Scumfrog' is in so thats 3 people. Just need one more and we're looking to join sometime next week.
    Reply or PM me,
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Boardstiff

'Scumfrog' is in so thats 3 people. Just need one more and we're looking to join sometime next week.
    Reply or PM me,
    Thanks

PMed you, let me know if and when...

cheers

Boardstiff wrote: »
    PMed you, let me know if and when...

cheers

Great, looks like we have 4. 'Scumfrog' & 'Boardstiff', Weds, Thurs or Fri around 5pm suits us. What do you 2 think? PM or reply back,

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 amir

We are looking for 2 people to join Northwood Gym ASAP.
    €237.50 pp. This offer ends on 30/04!

Advertisement