Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roaring 20's/ Fas girl

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Is she really that hot in real life Mr Stubbs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Dub13 wrote: »
    She should put a bit of the padding on ebay.I would buy some it would be nice to have beside the computer for when I get board,I could have a little feel/smell.
    It's probably a padded bra, rather than padding.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Mr Stubbs wrote: »
    SS.

:eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Dudess wrote: »
    It's probably a padded bra, rather than padding.

I am sure you can take the padding out of the padded bra...?but I am no expert and if you cant I will just take the full bra.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Alright. I'll watch it just because some RTE didn't make it. as long as its better than that thing the English Class or that crap drama about the skanger and the foreign biddy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Mr Stubbs

Fas girl (georgis salpa) is even more amazing in real life. Trust me. Plus i think shes does pretty good in the one scene that shes in - she'd never acted before and i was really impressed.

As for my thing being better than the English class? I could not possibly comment -- i'll let you guys be the judge.

Peace!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Fas girl (georgis salpa) is even more amazing in real life. Trust me. Plus i think shes does pretty good in the one scene that shes in - she'd never acted before and i was really impressed.

One scene? Bah!

As for my thing being better than the English class? I could not possibly comment -- i'll let you guys be the judge.

Peace!!!

You just put a name to the face and now google will be running non stop by the horny bastards here. personally I don't find her attractive but to each their own.

BTW: **** on a stick would be better then the English Class.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

You just put a name to the face and now google will be running non stop by the horny bastards here. personally I don't find her attractive but to each their own.

BTW: **** on a stick would be better then the English Class.

The name to the face was given long ago buddy. Its Georgia Salpa btw.

• Advertisement

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    The name to the face was given long ago buddy. Its Georgia Salpa btw.

I stand here naked before you revealing how I haven't actually read half of the comments nor had any interest in threads about her. The OMG drew me in.... Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Hi all you Boards-type people,

I actually wrote and co-directed this new two part sitcom what RTE are showing. Myself and another guy graduated a couple years ago from Ballyfermot film college and made a low budget sitcom pilot - coz RTE never seem to make any these days - well not the kind we wanna watch.

So rte were impressed enough wit the low budget effort to give us some cash to make a two parter. Its been mostly hands off from RTE and we've wrote, directed and edited ourselves. They basically wanted to see what would happpen if they gave a chance to a couple of young unknowns who actually have an interest in the genre.

So the finished product will soon be on your screens and you can tear it shreds if ye think its **** -- no problem be as articulate as you like - coz believe me nobody has been as disappointed as me over the years with the comedy output of our national broadcaster.

So all i ask is that you give it a fair hearing and viewing. And as for the trailer that was cut together by us (not RTE) coz we're big Kubrick fans and thought it would be funny. Oh well.....

Interested to hear your views....

SS.

good luck with that one stevo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Hi all you Boards-type people,

I actually wrote and co-directed this new two part sitcom what RTE are showing. Myself and another guy graduated a couple years ago from Ballyfermot film college and made a low budget sitcom pilot - coz RTE never seem to make any these days - well not the kind we wanna watch.

So rte were impressed enough wit the low budget effort to give us some cash to make a two parter. Its been mostly hands off from RTE and we've wrote, directed and edited ourselves. They basically wanted to see what would happpen if they gave a chance to a couple of young unknowns who actually have an interest in the genre.

So the finished product will soon be on your screens and you can tear it shreds if ye think its **** -- no problem be as articulate as you like - coz believe me nobody has been as disappointed as me over the years with the comedy output of our national broadcaster.

So all i ask is that you give it a fair hearing and viewing. And as for the trailer that was cut together by us (not RTE) coz we're big Kubrick fans and thought it would be funny. Oh well.....

Interested to hear your views....

SS.

I left some scathing remarks regarding previous RTÉ efforts back up the thread....assuming you are real and not just another pleb from RTÉ whoring out their wares, I'll give it a watch with no preconceived notions and see what I think then.
    RTÉ have murdered so many possibly promising TV ideas in the past that I almost always expect the worst from them now, and if all you say is true, it's not really fair for me to tar you and your partner with the same brush.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Wertz wrote: »
    I left some scathing remarks regarding previous RTÉ efforts back up the thread....assuming you are real and not just another pleb from RTÉ whoring out their wares, I'll give it a watch with no preconceived notions and see what I think then.
    RTÉ have murdered so many possibly promising TV ideas in the past that I almost always expect the worst from them now, and if all you say is true, it's not really fair for me to tar you and your partner with the same brush.

Is your avatar a tar covered brush?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

that has to be one of the worst ads for a TV show i've ever seen... EVER!!! I mean at first I thought it was something some beboer had thrown together with Windows Movie Maker after a night on the lash, but alas, a sojourn to the official website shows that this is the actual teaser ad for this show.

Being one to judge a book by its cover, i'll be giving this a miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Dudess wrote: »
    As I said earlier, she appears to have turned a biological impossibility on its head.

So she's a scientificological genius as well? Ah FÁS girl, is there anything you can't do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Who the hell is fás girl???

What's Fás anyways??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Cheeky_gal wrote: »

What Fás anyways??

Don't worry you'll find out soon enough...

Wertz wrote: »
    Don't worry you'll find out soon enough...

Googled it there, "Ireland's National Training and Employment Authority".

Means absolutely nothing to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Who the hell is fás girl???

What's Fás anyways??

its for dossers who want to say on the dole

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Googled it there, "Ireland's National Training and Employment Authority".

Means absolutely nothing to me.

Check out This Thread

Dont say I never do anything for you.

Dub13 wrote: »

Dont say I never do anything for you.

Likewise. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqYLvu0Tlf4

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Wtf is that trash? The things girls think guys like... There wasn't even any a2m.

Kold wrote: »
    Wtf is that trash? The things girls think guys like... There wasn't even any a2m.

LOL!

I agree though...utter trash!

Whats an a2m??

On another note, how overated!!!!!!!!!!! Cant believe all this fuss over one girl!!! :O

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

its for dossers who want to say on the dole
    Lolololol. Look at me. I'm putting down people who go to FÁS. I'm sooooo cool.

Or it's for people who want to learn a trade and do something constructive with their lives.

How's that arts degree from trinners working out for you?

My arts degree and masters were useless to me without a Fás computer course.
    Fás is an excellent facility. Mate of mine did the Fás fashion course and did far better for herself out of it than people she knows who did the four-year fashion degree in NCAD.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yep. FÁS is brilliant.

I worked as a graphic designer for 4 years purely from coming from a 6 month FÁS course.

My degree has always been pretty useless to me.

Terry wrote: »
    Lolololol. Look at me. I'm putting down people who go to FÁS. I'm sooooo cool.

Or it's for people who want to learn a trade and do something constructive with their lives.

How's that arts degree from trinners working out for you?

Thats a computer and business degree from trinners and look at you putting down people who put down fas on the internet aren't you cooooooooooooool. :cool:

My opinion validator
    I know a number of people and they in turn know a number more people who have only attended Fas courses so as to continue recieving dole payments.

Everything else has been tarred with my fas covered brush

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Thats a computer and business degree from trinners and look at you putting down people who put down fas on the internet aren't you cooooooooooooool. :cool:
    So you do go to TCD?
    I was just guessing.

And, yes. I am cool.

Advertisement