Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roaring 20's/ Fas girl

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

tuxy wrote: »
    I hate the way Stanley Kubrick used the William Tell Overture in a Clockwork Orange. :rolleyes:

But it's distinctly the innovative for it's time synth version used in Clockwork Orange. Not just any version of the composition.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

tuxy wrote: »
    I hate the way Stanley Kubrick used the William Tell Overture in a Clockwork Orange. :rolleyes:

I hate the way Rossini used his time machine to steal his musical ideas from The Lone Ranger...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Kold wrote: »
    Tiny body, cracking tits. Win.
    Indeed. She has turned a seeming biological impossibility on its head. If I wanted a tiny body I'd lose the cracking tits... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

• Advertisement

Christ, I'm not interested in girl love, but I could look at her all day. She's like a younger Halle Berry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Ya wouldn't kick her out of bed though Dudess, would ya?

Nah, to quote Bank Edwards (as recently quoted by faceman - sorry faceman for constantly nicking your nicked quotes)
    Everyone needs dick. See, I can buy fags. Bunch of guys that need dick - just plain need it.... ...All every woman really wants, be it mother, senator, nun, is some serious deep-dickin'.

I'd probably feel her boobies all right though...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

She's not all that great tbh. Pretty face though.

She'd be nicer if she was curvier - apart from the rack she's a bit too skinny. Yep, bigger bum, shapelier thighs, but the flat stomach as it is.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Evil-Lyn is hotter than FÁS girl.

Interesting fact... the music in Clockwork Orange, that is also used here, is by Walter Carlos.

Now, he also did the music for the Shinning... but by that time he was Wendy Carlos.

I'll have to dig out some of her albums actually... The version of Night on Bare Mountain is particularly brilliant.
    Switched on Bach sounds so ridiculously dated that it's worth a spin.

I like Walter Murphy and the Big Apple Band's take on Beethoven's No. 5.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD551C9LgWs

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Dudess wrote: »
    Indeed. She has turned a seeming biological impossibility on its head. If I wanted a tiny body I'd lose the cracking tits... :(

Michelle Marsh beats fas girl, now she really does take the biscuit

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Dear diary... jackpot.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

She'd be nicer if she was curvier - apart from the rack she's a bit too skinny. Yep, bigger bum, shapelier thighs, but the flat stomach as it is.

My only reply here is, Catalina Cruz. Now you see my problem in meeting the girl of my dreams.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

My only reply here is, Catalina Cruz. Now you see my problem in meeting the girl of my dreams.

i think we are talking about girls with REAL boobs here, sure there are a lot of skinny girls with FAKE big boobs, even saw a guy with FAKE big boobs once :eek:

Aw, my Aussie mate has big jugs, tiny waist, arse you could sit a pint on, but she's gone back to Oz. And you're in Cork too aren't you? Ya missed out!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Nah, to quote Bank Edwards (as recently quoted by faceman - sorry faceman for constantly nicking your nicked quotes)

I'd probably feel her boobies all right though...
    Banky Edwards.
    Or, if you want to go with his second appearance Banky Fúcking Edwards.

Ah yes, the lovely Jason Lee (didn't know who Bank Edwards was, to be honest).

He's a scientologist.
    How do you like him now?

• Advertisement

Meh, he's hot. I can live with him practising the same faith as Michael Jackson and Tom Cruise. Although he did call his son Pilot Inspektor.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Michael Jackson's a scientologist!?!? Oh noes :eek:

Terry wrote: »
    He's a scientologist.
    How do you like him now?

Yeah, when I heard that I thought, Aw crap, but I forgave him for it as My Name is Earl is pretty awesome.

What does she look like in real life? If anyones seen this they know not to take those photos for granted.

Oh yet more of that condescending shyte from Dove. Yep, that's why we wear make-up, get our hair done etc.

Cremo wrote: »
    wow a one-trick pony is branching out.

love the way they even have to advertise her as Fás girl to get ratings from you lot.

you'd swear you's have never seen a girl with big boobs yet you all sit on the internet :rolleyes:
    Yeah.
    How dare this chick try her hand at acting.
    It's quite obvious that she's only suited to modelling.
    How dare she try to get above her station. She's Irish and need to realise that no Irish person is allowed to succeed at anything.
    This is absolutely disgraceful.

BTW, has anyone seen her act?
    I'm just wondering if she has any acting ability.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Terry wrote: »
    BTW, has anyone seen her act?
    I'm just wondering if she has any acting ability.
    I saw her once in Pod and she acted like she didn't know me. The slag.

Was it convincing, or was it akin to Paris Hilton in that crappy movie she did?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Robbo wrote: »

*grumble*

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Robbo wrote: »

Wow, thats a really tough role. She must be good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

she's a bit too skinny.

lol, no.

Advertisement