Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roaring 20's/ Fas girl

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I still love Fás girl, even now. Maybe when she's down on her luck and I'm surfing a wave of good fortune she'll remember that poster who started the thread that immortalised her, seek him out (he could be in his penthouse on Central Park West, in his mansion in Knightsbridge or simply chilling on his private beach in the Caribbean) and win his heart...?

Fás girl = ratings IMHO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

lol, no.
    Well apart from the tits she isn't exactly curvy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Dudess wrote: »
    I'd probably feel her boobies all right though...

They do look pretty irresistable.
    Deep down every woman has a little lesbian in her

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Well apart from the tits she isn't exactly curvy.

uh? so? skinny >>>>>>>>>> curvy

What I mean is she's "straight down" rather than being shapely - as in having a bit of an arse, hips, thighs etc. That's just my opinion. But I'm not one of these people who refers to fat as "curvy" - fat is fat.
    jimbo78 wrote: »
    Depp down every woman has a little lesbian in her
    Women (especially flat-chested women) are as intrigued by tits as men are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Theres still a difference between slim and skinny. She looks after herself but is hardly bordering on anorexic or the like.

Oh of course. She's not skinny as in boney - just not curvy. But she still looks fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Whuts wrong with boney?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I'd hit that.

• Advertisement

She looks like an Ethiopian Boy

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Depp down every woman has a little lesbian in her
    Freudian slip?

I'd do Johnny Depp.

I was gonna say the exact same thing. Deep down every woman wants a deep dicking by Johnny Depp.

How about Fás Girl with a strap-on?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I'd be ok with that, as long as she gave me a reach around.

Nah, not manly enough.

Nah, not manly enough.

:(
    Your disapponting me now, Dudess.
    Just to get the picture clear in my mind:
    You'd cop a feel of her boobies, but you wouldn't do her with a strap-on.
    Could you be convinced to do anything else?

An auld squeeze of the boobies and then it would be "night night, Fás Girl" followed by me grabbing the quilt, turning over and fantasising about Clive Owen/Christian Bale/Denzel Washington.

Sorry, final question. Would the aforementioned boobies be clothed/non-clothed?

Clothed would do me fine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Sorry to break it to you boys but last I heard she's moved to New York with her boyfriend. (We have the same hairdresser, oh what a magical life I lead)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Sorry, final question. Would the aforementioned boobies be clothed/non-clothed?

Fake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Mr Stubbs

Hi all you Boards-type people,

I actually wrote and co-directed this new two part sitcom what RTE are showing. Myself and another guy graduated a couple years ago from Ballyfermot film college and made a low budget sitcom pilot - coz RTE never seem to make any these days - well not the kind we wanna watch.

So rte were impressed enough wit the low budget effort to give us some cash to make a two parter. Its been mostly hands off from RTE and we've wrote, directed and edited ourselves. They basically wanted to see what would happpen if they gave a chance to a couple of young unknowns who actually have an interest in the genre.

So the finished product will soon be on your screens and you can tear it shreds if ye think its **** -- no problem be as articulate as you like - coz believe me nobody has been as disappointed as me over the years with the comedy output of our national broadcaster.

So all i ask is that you give it a fair hearing and viewing. And as for the trailer that was cut together by us (not RTE) coz we're big Kubrick fans and thought it would be funny. Oh well.....

Interested to hear your views....

SS.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

ionapaul wrote: »
    I still love Fás girl, even now. Maybe when she's down on her luck and I'm surfing a wave of good fortune she'll remember that poster who started the thread that immortalised her, seek him out (he could be in his penthouse on Central Park West, in his mansion in Knightsbridge or simply chilling on his private beach in the Caribbean) and win his heart...?

Fás girl = ratings IMHO

You will have to get a job first you bum.....:)Get the finger out and send the CV in to PP.

Mr Stubbs wrote: »

I actually wrote and co-directed this new two part sitcom what RTE are showing. Myself and another guy graduated a couple years ago from Ballyfermot film college and made a low budget sitcom pilot - coz RTE never seem to make any these days - well not the kind we wanna watch.

So rte were impressed enough wit the low budget effort to give us some cash to make a two parter. Its been mostly hands off from RTE and we've wrote, directed and edited ourselves. They basically wanted to see what would happpen if they gave a chance to a couple of young unknowns who actually have an interest in the genre.

So the finished product will soon be on your screens and you can tear it shreds if ye think its **** -- no problem be as articulate as you like - coz believe me nobody has been as disappointed as me over the years with the comedy output of our national broadcaster.

So all i ask is that you give it a fair hearing and viewing. And as for the trailer that was cut together by us (not RTE) coz we're big Kubrick fans and thought it would be funny. Oh well.....

SS.

Best of luck with it.
    Nice to see someone try to do something different

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Not this again. She has a nice rack, get over it.

I'd say she is seriously padded up in the Fás photos.

Look at the diff between that picture and the bikini one.
    Still, ya would of course.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

The-Rigger wrote: »

She should put a bit of the padding on ebay.I would buy some it would be nice to have beside the computer for when I get board,I could have a little feel/smell.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

SS.

I hope it's not as dire as the English Class :p

Seriously, fair play, best of luck with it.

SS.
    Yeah, best of luck! I didn't say anything bad about it (apart from not liking RTE using that music, but as you pointed out, they didn't. And Kubrick fans are ok by me).
    The-Rigger wrote: »

Look at the diff between that picture and the bikini one.
    Very good point. It also struck me that they weren't as prominent in the bikini pics. I reckon you're right. As I said earlier, she appears to have turned a biological impossibility on its head.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,536 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

SS.
    Good luck with it man

P.S. Can you get me into her dressing room?

Advertisement