Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talk About Your Relationships Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

maple wrote: »
    Crap. Utter sh1te. Tripe. Rubbish. How many ways can I say it?

Although I do know that it won't happen if you stay with someone who doesn't fulfill you at all. You're missing out on someone who could.

What on earth have you done that makes you think you don't deserve it? Thats utter sh1te imo, negative defeatist sh1te.

I know you're trying to help, but i've kinda resigned myself to the fact that i'll never have perfection. I have a guy that cares about me and understands me. It could be worse.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

phi3 wrote: »

I know you're trying to help, but i've kinda resigned myself to the fact that i'll never have perfection. I have a guy that cares about me and understands me. It could be worse.

Its not perfection, its wanting good things for yourself and knowing you deserve them.

Well if you're not going to do anything about it, then just suck it up and stop whinging about it. Its the same crap over and over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

maple wrote: »
    Its not perfection, its wanting good things for yourself and knowing you deserve them.

Well if you're not going to do anything about it, then just suck it up and stop whinging about it. Its the same crap over and over.

This thread is called rant about your relationship. If u dont want to hear people doing that then dont read the posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭nikki 122

hey, remember the lad i was meeting, well he told me last night that he only wanted to meet me, but i saw him holding hands with his ex today, surely to god thats not right . he said they are friends do friends hold hands?

phi3 wrote: »

This thread is called rant about your relationship. If u dont want to hear people doing that then dont read the posts.

Yeah well sometimes you'll get advice/comments you won't want to hear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

nikki 122 wrote: »
    hey, remember the lad i was meeting, well he told me last night that he only wanted to meet me, but i saw him holding hands with his ex today, surely to god thats not right . he said they are friends do friends hold hands?

Ex's shouldn't hold hands! I havent followed your story sorry but that's wrong what hes doing

I would say no. Sorry to hear that missus, very suspicious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭aye

no, only if drunk, and even then i wouldnt hold an ex's hand.
    what does he mean he only want to meet you? just kiss you?

thanks guys i figured so, he wanted to do other stuff but i said no because i'm not a s**t and won't do anything with someone i'm not exclusive with

thanks guys i figured so, he wanted to do other stuff but i said no because i'm not a s**t and won't do anything with someone i'm not exclusive with

fair play!
    it sounds to me like he was trying to have a big cake!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Dump him, Dont even answer the calls, Dont even reply to the texts and if you bump into him, Tell him youve moved on, and to get over himself!!

aye wrote: »
    fair play!
    it sounds to me like he was trying to have a big cake!

Have his cake, eat it and make trifle out of it too.

You going to try sort it out with him Nikki?

yeah and i nearly gave it to him! can't believe i fell for it again, why do all the lads i go for only want me for 1 thing????

I'd like to dump him but i know he will talk me around i see him all the time and i'm terrible for the face to face stuff

yeah i'd sort it out if i can , just curious about having a long term relationship longest i've lasted is 3 months its quite sad!!

yeah and i nearly gave it to him! can't believe i fell for it again, why do all the lads i go for only want me for 1 thing????

I'd like to dump him but i know he will talk me around i see him all the time and i'm terrible for the face to face stuff

yeah i'd sort it out if i can , just curious about having a long term relationship longest i've lasted is 3 months its quite sad!!

didnt you say in a post you were 18?

i think its just lads at that age. could be just the type of guys you are going for as well, i dunno.

i wouldnt rush for a long term relationship, just try have fun and chill about it.

3 months isnt sad, better than people that go from one relationship to another and never have time to be single and do their own thing!

didnt you say in a post you were 18?

i think its just lads at that age. could be just the type of guys you are going for as well, i dunno.

i wouldnt rush for a long term relationship, just try have fun and chill about it.

3 months isnt sad, better than people that go from one relationship to another and never have time to be single and do their own thing!

the thing is i've been doing my own thing for ages, don't mind too much not having a relationship, just want someone to cuddle;) maybe i should go for older lads! it's funny i go for lads that aren't good looking because i thought they would be nicer but it's not true!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Probably because they think they're good looking. :) How can you go for someone you don't like to look at? That's just wrong in my mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

the thing is i've been doing my own thing for ages, don't mind too much not having a relationship, just want someone to cuddle;) maybe i should go for older lads! it's funny i go for lads that aren't good looking because i thought they would be nicer but it's not true!

that pointless going for somebody your not attracted to, maybe you should just be on your own for a while and try and figure out what it is you really want, we all want cuddle from time to time but you dont meed to be in a realtionship to get one of those

i don't know its not that i'm not attracted to them i'm attracted to thier personality!!

yeah you're right i probably sound desperate ha ha well i'm not! just sick of the same routine constantly, i always go out with the girls it's getting old!

hmmmm, well looks wont decide if they are nice or not. plenty of ugly dickheads around.
    older guys can be only looking for one thing too!
    we're not coming across well here are we!?!

there are decent blokes who arent ugly, and there are guy's who wont pressure you into things.

some guys aren't looking to have multiple girls at the same time, it gets tiring :p!

you seem like a strong minded girl, i'm sure it'll happen!

hmmmm, well looks wont decide if they are nice or not. plenty of ugly dickheads around.
    older guys can be only looking for one thing too!
    we're not coming across well here are we!?!

they are decent blokes who arent ugly, and there are guy's who wont pressure you into things.

some guys aren't looking to have multiple girls at the same time, it gets tiring :p!

you seem like a strong minded girl, i'm sure it'll happen!

hey so are you single? LOL i'm probanly looking too hard! all i want is someone that does not mess around and is straightforward!

• Advertisement

ah, its not all lads missus. Just some fools.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

i don't know its not that i'm not attracted to them i'm attracted to thier personality!!

yeah you're right i probably sound desperate ha ha well i'm not! just sick of the same routine constantly, i always go out with the girls it's getting old!

theres plenty of other things to do, and if routine sucks do something about it, and who is to say if you do get a guy that, that you wont get sick of that routine either. Realtionships arent the answer to every problem.

well its the fools that are attracted to me! true about the routine thing that won't take much to change... can i get an opinion on something?? now please don't think i'm vain or arrogant but one of my ex's told me i'm the type of girl lads only want 1 thing off because any decent lad would not put up with other blokes staring at me all the time... please tell me it's all bull!

hey so are you single? LOL i'm probanly looking too hard! all i want is someone that does not mess around and is straightforward!

i am.
    after reading my post i'm wondering how!

must be the good looks and the charm, ladies immediately think i must be with someone :D

well its the fools that are attracted to me! true about the routine thing that won't take much to change... can i get an opinion on something?? now please don't think i'm vain or arrogant but one of my ex's told me i'm the type of girl lads only want 1 thing off because any decent lad would not put up with other blokes staring at me all the time... please tell me it's all bull!

HA.
    what a mad way to compliment a girl.
    i think that would relate back more to the guys insecurity than anything!

i am.
    after reading my post i'm wondering how!

must be the good looks and the charm, ladies immediately think i must be with someone :D

ha must be!! don't know what you look like though. i said it before and i'll say it again why can't more lads be as nice as you! although you could be one of those who is a great mate but a terrible boyfriend... ah just kidding!!!

HA.
    what a mad way to compliment a girl.
    i think that would relate back more to the guys insecurity than anything!

i did not take it as a compliment it made me very conscious . Hope you're right !

its rubbish. and it says more about his insecurity than anything else.

Not all blokes are like that.

well i really hope not he is texting me and it's so hard not to reply he obviously knows i saw him with her ! maybe i should give him a chance!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Tragedy

He played you once, dont let him play you twice.

Advertisement