Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 CiaraBrady

does anyone know of any good fortune tellers who do across the phone readings? If so, can I have the contact details please?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭IrishPsychic

CiaraBrady wrote: »
    does anyone know of any good fortune tellers who do across the phone readings? If so, can I have the contact details please?

I dont really understand your post but I have sent you a PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Has anyone been to Fiona Barrett in Limerick? any feedback on her?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Taxi Boy

Would anyone have a number for Noel O' Shea in the Phoenix Park please ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Taxi Boy

Does anyone have a number for Noel O'Shea in the Phoenix Park please ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 miss sugarray

• Registered Users Posts: 6 SarahAshley

Hi guys, need a number for a woman in Navan, can't remember her name, think she's a settled traveller. She was at a fair in Trim a few years ago and she was brilliant. 100% would love to see her again.

I've already been to RoseLee, she was ok! :-/
    Young woman in trim wasn't great :-(
    And that lady from Navan was 100%
    That's all my experiences. I have texted Gareth keoghan for a appointment but 3months wait.
    My mother went to a woman in bettystown and thought she was great. Also heard good stuff about the fortune tellers at fairy house market!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 SarahAshley

Adagiodiva wrote: »
    Hi Everyone-

I'm due to go an see a lady Caroline in Enfield...well near Enfield "The Old Bog Road", Kilcock this week and jsut wondered if anyone had been to see her and what they thought?? A frien of mine who went to see her thought that she was really good...so we'll see

S

Was she any good? I'm from that area and have never heard of her

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Scarlet1989

Hi there's a really good medium in North Cork. Katie Thornhill is her name. Went to her Monday and found her excellent. My sister and a few of our friends went and she was spot on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this so be nice :D I'm sure you will.... :P

Does anyone have a number for Finbarr in Ballinasloe and has anyone been to him, was he any good??

thanks guys and gals!
    ;););):D x

I was told that Finbarr was good some years back. I haven't been to him but since I've hit a rough patch I would like to. Does anybody have his contact details. I would like to make and appointment.

Any more recommended tarot reader psychics in galway. Have been to Hillery a few times. The last time, not very long ago, I didn't find her all that great. It was more like a quiz with her asking me things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Kalona

Hey all. I have been to see Gareth twice now and I have to say he is very good, I have brought alot of friends to see him and they are all equally amazed! There are one or two things that havent come true...or maybe just not yet! But compared to the rest he got exactly right, I cant hold one or two small things against him! I am going to see Noel O'Shea tomorrow evening, really looking forward to this. I will let everyone know how it goes!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 nomnomnomnom

ilovesleep wrote: »
    Any more recommended tarot reader psychics in galway. Have been to Hillery a few times. The last time, not very long ago, I didn't find her all that great. It was more like a quiz with her asking me things.

Jeanette the tea leaf reader in knocknacarra does cards too i think .. not sure tho, PM for number if you want it !

• Registered Users Posts: 27 notahopetoday

There's Veronica in Blackpool, who reads a short distance away from the Blackpool Shopping Centre. She charges €50, reads tarot cards and seems to communicate with spirit guides. The reading takes about 40 minutes. I've found her to be accurate in what she predicted so far (within three years - this is year two now) in terms of my job and personal life.

Then you have the White Witch, Helen Barrett, in the centre of Cobh town. She charges you €25 to read your palm and, essentially, she's great craic, although she might surprise you with a few accurate details/predictions, as she has done for some people I know in the past. She'll write down all her main points/predictions for you as well. Having said that, I found she got more wrong than right about me at least, although I still have to wait to see if any of her other predictions come to pass. She's a nice lady and I'm sure her readings do reassure some people, but I'd take it all with a pinch of salt. There's a thread about her here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055333606

Maria, also in Cobh, has been spoken about lately. I know, and know of, two people who have seen her and reported having had positive experiences with her. She spends about an hour or so with people, during which she reads tarot cards and apparently speaks to 'the other side' there and then, and she charges €50.

There's also Stephanie in Cobh, on whose readings the verdicts have been mixed. Some say she was fantastic, while others say the opposite. Also charges €50.

Annette Singleton is another reader. She calls herself a medium but I never witnessed, or heard about, her contacting the deceased during a reading. She's just a general psychic/reader, IMO, although I have to admit I didn't find her much good regardless. None of her predictions for me have materialised to date. She's a nice woman but I think she's more like a life coach than someone who actually has psychic ability. Many others have said more-or-less the same thing based on their own experiences. She charged €50 when I saw her before, but I've heard she now charges a hefty €80 and reads from Douglas these days. Taking into account my own experience with her, there's no way in a cow's plough I'd fork out €80 for what she 'did' during those 40 minutes. No way.

Tbh, I really don't think there are many readers in Cork that I would rate. I have rated Peter Matthew highly, but his forte is mediumship and not general fortune telling-type stuff. The decent readers in Cork have either died (Billy Drake), retired (Mrs Burns in Cobh, I think), or have 'lost' their once-great ability, i.e. the White Witch. For your possible interest, there's been a thread about readers/fortune tellers in Cork: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055416900

I don't know if you could be bothered travelling to Limerick, but I've heard a few good reports about a fella named Len in Limerick city. Apparently he reads your palm and offers info and predictions based on your numerology/birth date. I think he charges €50.

All of those readers' numbers are listed in this directory (scroll down): http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

If you'd be interested in an email or phone reading, I'd recommend Betty Palko, because my sister, who saw her recently at the Mind Body Spirit fair in Cork, said she found her excellent.

Now, I took the p!ss out of Palko before, saying how she was a bad advertisement for her service considering how her former client Princess Diana died prematurely, but I decided to do a bit of digging after chatting to my sister, and I found out that Betty Palko was only Diana's psychic until around 1992. Also, it was the press that tracked down Palko and reported how she was Diana's psychic - not Palko who tracked down the press to promote herself. So I stand corrected on all that.

My sister said that, before Palko even read the cards and she had only just sat down, Palko was able to tell her about her exact work situation (they've cut staff and are planning to cut more staff) and how she had been feeling during the past fortnight as well. Apparently this was despite my sister being in a good, fairly cheerful mood (outwardly perhaps) at the time of the reading.

Betty Palko was also able to tell her about her most recent relationship in detail and gave her predictions that are due to occur before November. My sister was very impressed and surprised, considering the oftentimes-questionable calibre of some of these holistic fair readers (and I know that from my own experience as well).

Palko, who she said was very nice and down-to-earth, recorded the entire reading on CD for her to take away as well. So, if that would be your thing and you don't mind not having to leave your house, Palko's contact details are listed here: http://www.bettypalko.com/more.php

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
    i went to see them all and found stephanie and veronica the best

d-redser wrote: »
    Yea I did :D but it was worth it!!

Names were mentioned to me and totally threw me as they were spot on..

I literally felt like asking him "how are you doing this"??

I would definitely go back again.
    i went to see billy found him to be no good and charged me seventy euro:mad:

TattyTeddy wrote: »
    I think he's based below a shop called fantasia. Does anyone know any good psychics in Cork apart from the White Witch who is IMPOSSIBLE to contact!!!!!!
    stephanie in cobh is brilliant went to her three times and each time i found her to be brilliant helen in cobh doesnt turn up for her appointments ive heard.try steph shes really friendly!and gteat at her readings.....

carrie12 wrote: »
    but why did he remove all his posts :confused::confused::confused: I'm confused na no one like peter matthews for me ,,just hope the future he predicted will come true:):):)

peter matthews is good but stephanie the girl in cobh way better i thought:eek:

stephanie in cobh is brilliant went to her three times and each time i found her to be brilliant helen in cobh doesnt turn up for her appointments ive heard.try steph shes really friendly!and gteat at her readings.....
    i agree stephanie in cobh has never got any of my friends readings wrong

suzy2 wrote: »
    I have just made appointment to have telephone reading with Sharon Neill has anyone been to her / is she any good?
    no good keep your money!:mad:

Cito wrote: »
    Hey Léan, did you get in contact with any of the 3 people above? How'd it go? Two friends of mine went to see Annette a few weeks ago and were very impressed with the whole experience. I don't have her number but I found her website in through google. www.annettesingleton.com
    went to antoinette with two of my friends wasnt any good nothing she told us made any sence.went to stephanie she was so good i found it scared me my friends thought she was unreal never heard of veronica im defo a stephanie fan:p

princess27 wrote: »
    Has anyone had a reading with Una Power and if so what do you think brutal:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

peter matthews is good but stephanie the girl in cobh way better i thought:eek:
    I'm not a fan of Peter Matthews either, changed my mind about him totally big time :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Hi everyone :)

Just looking for some info on good psychics/mediums in the Limerick or Portlaois area.

Has anyone here every been to Christine Holohan?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

what do people think of,
    derek achora saying that maddie is dead, and upsetting the parents, when derek achora is not a good physic at all, i have watched him of tv making a bags of things and getting it wrong,
    and then again i watch physic detective and hits it on the nail,

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭miss dakota

Hi bit insensitive from Derek, but her parents were told that the FBI sent their mediums to Portugal and they confirmed the worst, if you google the link its comes up pretty awful stuff.
    It doesn't mean its true of course, but the McCanns investigate all leads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

goat2 wrote: »
    what do people think of,
    derek achora saying that maddie is dead, and upsetting the parents, when derek achora is not a good physic at all, i have watched him of tv making a bags of things and getting it wrong,
    and then again i watch physic detective and hits it on the nail,
    Hi bit insensitive from Derek, but her parents were told that the FBI sent their mediums to Portugal and they confirmed the worst, if you google the link its comes up pretty awful stuff.
    It doesn't mean its true of course, but the McCanns investigate all leads.

Well, maccored (Paranormal forum regular) said this the other day. FYI, Gwen Acorah is obviously Derek's wife...
    maccored wrote: »
    apparently he didnt say anything like that (according to ciaran o'keeffe of all people) Gwen Acorah apparently has stated:

"Derek has been stitched up by The Sun! I HATE that newspaper! They came on under the pretext of interviewing Derek to promote his shows in N Ireland and mentioned in passing Madelaine McCann. Derek said he did not want to talk about it because he did not want to jump on the Madelaine McCann bandwagon. The journo asked whether Derek believed whether she was still alive. He refused to make a statement as he does not wish to hurt her parents and add to their anguish."

After the story appeared in The Sun, Acorah spoke to The Liverpool Echo on May 16th:
    This morning the Bootle-born medium, 62, insisted he was furious with the Rupert Murdoch-owned red top and claimed he had been “totally and utterly misquoted."

Mr Acorah, who was preparing to leave the UK for a three-date tour of Ireland, told the ECHO: “This chap came on the phone to do an interview for a feature about the tour I’m doing in Ireland. He asked a lot of questions about my belief in reincarnation – he has put things together by association.

“I have been stitched up by a paper run by Rupert Murdoch.”

Derek later tweeted:"I totally refute the article that had appeared in a newspaper today. I am not so sad that I have to cash in on somebody else's misery!"

Whether you believe Derek Acorah and his wife, or not, you'd have to question the credibility of a rag like The Sun, of all 'newspapers', anyway. Must have been a slow news day that they saw fit to put together a story connecting a medium to the McCann drama.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16 dec1612

themadchef wrote: »
    thought i'd introduce myself, ive been reading this forum for ages and think its wonderful. I love all things paranormal, there is certainly another dimension to life that people either embrace or they dont simple as that really.

Ive been reading tarot for years and while doing so have met some of the most wonderful, colourful and interesting people that i would never otherwise have encountered.

I feel empowered when i read tarot and realise that people walk through my door looking for answers, and those answers have the power to change their lives. One must tred very carefully i feel when giving such information. A general tarot reading can turn into quite an emotional session for reader and client depending on how strong the reading is.

Like most people on this forum, i myself go to tarot readers. Once a year at most though, there is an excellent lady called Mary Clarke in Ballina in county Mayo.
    My only problem / issue is this...When i read for people i allow one hour per reading, and before i read i tell people that if im not accurate then i dont want to be paid....... i never had this happen. i feel there are alot of "guessers" out there. And i might get the head taken off me for this but i feel the word "psychic" is overused by people to gain publicity etc. Personally i would never advertise myself as such, only a tarot reader, althought i sense and feel spirit presence, and recieve guidance.I understand the Tarot, its meanings and i see a picture instantly. On some occassions i know a persons pain / history before i touch the deck, others it comes over me like a wave....... Its difficult to explain but to cut it short if i was truly psychic then i feel i could predict so much more on a broader level not just through tarot. Therefore i choose not to use it.

Anyway......sorry for rant, im just so glad there is a place like this on boards.

Katrina

Hi Katrina
    I know this s a long shot but do you have or would u know how I could contact victuals Mary clarke. I was at her before an she was excellent ....
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 16 dec1612

Lookin for a contact number fs a Mary Clarke, knockmore Ballina. She was excellent. Would be greatful.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 avolon

I'm looking for the number of Stephanie in Cobh if someone could pass it on
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

avolon wrote: »
    I'm looking for the number of Stephanie in Cobh if someone could pass it on
    Thanks!

Hello avolon,

Stephanie's number is listed here (scroll down list): http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 halfpint999

Hi can i get her no please get

Advertisement