Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭STUBBORNGIRL

d-redser wrote: »
    Had my appointment with Billy today... => :eek: :eek: :eek:

I dont know how he does it but OMG :eek: he is good.

There were quite a few girle groups there and kept bad mouthing him. I went in after they had all finished. I was in for around 20mins.

Very spot on is all I will say. Definitely recommend him.

I met with Billy yesterday too. Thank God we were one of the first in cause the amount of people that came in afterwards - Holy God! i was in there for well over half an hour and I swear to God he is brilliant he knew everything about me stuff i wouldnt admit to anyone! Spot on! He has a way with words and i sometimes would be sceptical about these fortune tellers but he is definitely up there with Marjorie!! They both told me very similar things and i just have to wait and see! Billy actually named people's names which i found so unusual but he was spot on with those aswell! He is only 30euro and is very accurate! Marjorie is charging 55euro! well worth the trip to Mullingar!

D-Redser you must have had a long wait...

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

I met with Billy yesterday too. Thank God we were one of the first in cause the amount of people that came in afterwards - Holy God! i was in there for well over half an hour and I swear to God he is brilliant he knew everything about me stuff i wouldnt admit to anyone! Spot on! He has a way with words and i sometimes would be sceptical about these fortune tellers but he is definitely up there with Marjorie!! They both told me very similar things and i just have to wait and see! Billy actually named people's names which i found so unusual but he was spot on with those aswell! He is only 30euro and is very accurate! Marjorie is charging 55euro! well worth the trip to Mullingar!

Yea I did :D but it was worth it!!

Names were mentioned to me and totally threw me as they were spot on..

I literally felt like asking him "how are you doing this"??

I would definitely go back again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭mel123

i cant get thru at all. im raging i didnt think of getting one of ye to make an appointment for me yesterday. can you just turn up also and hope to see him?

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

mel123 wrote: »
    i cant get thru at all. im raging i didnt think of getting one of ye to make an appointment for me yesterday. can you just turn up also and hope to see him?

As I said in the pm you can only ring on a Tuesday.. While I was there yesterday people just walked in but they were turned away.. You might have to wait a couple of weeks for an app..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 star27

Hi D-Redser!

Just wondering who Marjorie is or more to the point where is she based?

I went to see Billy years ago after hearing so many good things about him - can only remember some of what he said because at the time I had no questions in mind so he was pretty vague. He did tell me though that my father, who was sick at the time, would be dead within a few months! Happy to say he was wrong on that one! Would give him another shot though I think! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭STUBBORNGIRL

d-redser wrote: »
    As I said in the pm you can only ring on a Tuesday.. While I was there yesterday people just walked in but they were turned away.. You might have to wait a couple of weeks for an app..

I thought that you could only ring on a tuesday but the lady behind the bar advised that Tuesday and Wednesday were the easiest days to get the phone off the hook. So im not sure if it is just limited to Tuesdays! you are right though you do need to make an appointment. If you happen to be in Mullingar you can call into the Stables pub and get an appointment(it wont be for that day though)
    star27 wrote: »
    Hi D-Redser!

Just wondering who Marjorie is or more to the point where is she based?

I went to see Billy years ago after hearing so many good things about him - can only remember some of what he said because at the time I had no questions in mind so he was pretty vague. He did tell me though that my father, who was sick at the time, would be dead within a few months! Happy to say he was wrong on that one! Would give him another shot though I think! :)

Marjorie is based in Clondalkin - she is on the radio on a wed night aswell (not sure if i am allowed mention radio station but it comes after 97) sorry i know im sad! She really knows so much about you! she pinpointed my profession, my personality, problems at home etc.... The dead come to her aswell and its quite daunting hearing her say that such and such say hello and they are fine...My friend died 3 years ago and she could tell me everything about what happened to him and she also advised said something about him liking my hair - which was funny cause the last time i had my hair done (he was alive) and it was cut all wrong so i suppose he said that for a reason!

I think i am done with Fortune tellers now - not sure if i am tempting faith or not!

And i am glad he got it wrong about your father! Genie the first thing he told me was that he didnt give any info on people dying or a time span for anyone, he would only tell if you were goign to live a long time! WHICH I AM!!

Now he did tell me a story about my friend and how the guy she was with was not the guy for her and when she went in he told her that this is the guy she is going to marry so i am quite taken back by that! again he gave me more information than i needed on that relationship but i chose to ignore it once i found out he had contradicted what he told me! i am just putting it down to him talking about another friend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 star27

Thanks for your reply Stubborngirl - I think I got confused about who had written the post i was replying too!

As for Billy - I think I may have pushed him slightly on the whole death thing. I knew he was hinting at family illness so I asked him straight out what he was getting at so maybe as a rule he doesn't normally be so blatant about such things.

Think I'd like to give Marjorie a go though since not sure I'll make to Mullingar any time soon - checked out the radio website (thanks for the hint!) but couldn't find any details for her. Maybe you get send me her number if you have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cheeseyd

Hi there
    new to all of this but is there anybody out there that can tell me how
    get rid of a bad spirt ? or who i can go and see

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

cheeseyd wrote: »
    Hi there
    Might be more useful for you to post a new thread on this, that way its not mixed up with the information here. Maybe elaborate on whats happening too? Would help with recommending what to do or who to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hey,

I'm looking for contact details and location for every and all readers, mediums etc.

If anyone here can PM details to me that would be great ;)

Sorry if this seems lazy but its for the greater good.

6th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

cheeseyd wrote: »
    Hi there

Weel if its something you dont want to give details of on theforum then feel free to drop me a PM and I'll try point you in the right direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lou82

Hi ,
    Just recently joined and was wondering if anyone knew of a good, genuine psychic or medium in Co.Donegal or surounding counties? I really want to talk to someone who has passed over and is very precious to me, I miss them very much and I am not having much luck at finding a medium/ psychic around here !!!

thanx xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 kingcharles

hi all, i went to see billy about 6 months ago, i was intriged with all the information he was giving me,but then when i came home i looked up the computer and to mu suprise he had given someone else a simular fortune:ie...going to meet someone with25 mile radius,will be comfortable but not wealthy, family member ill. it was too coincidendental does anyone else agree or disagree?. i have been to christine holohan has anyone any feedback on here x x x

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

hi all, i went to see billy about 6 months ago, i was intriged with all the information he was giving me,but then when i came home i looked up the computer and to mu suprise he had given someone else a simular fortune:ie...going to meet someone with25 mile radius,will be comfortable but not wealthy, family member ill. it was too coincidendental does anyone else agree or disagree?. i have been to christine holohan has anyone any feedback on here x x x

i know what your saying....i find if you dont have actual specifics to ask him he'll sound very generic...also hes been doing this for years so im sure he uses the same rhethoric in discribing what he feels instead of being unique in explanantions with everyone as thats fairly impossible...

was talking to a friend of mine who went the first time i went & he said nowt happened at all prediction wise for him, but every shirt term thing has happened for me and within the allocated timeframes so its all about whether he connects i suppose...sort of reassuring that he isnt infallible too

never seen christine...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 carmody1

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has seen mary the tealeaf reader in walkinstown.

I went to see her on sat and she asked a lot of questions but I have to say A LOT was accurate..

Could anyone let me know if they saw her and did her predictions come true and within the timeframes?

Thanks a lot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 unsie01

lilyrose wrote: »
    has any one got a number for billy in mullingar - the guy that works from the yukon - the pub number isnt ringing - if you coul pm me it would be great .

Hi Lilyrose, did anyone ever PM you a number, ive been trying yukon pub number all day Tues (specified day) to no avail, did you have any luck getting an apt? I've been to Billy few years back and he's brill... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

Ah Kingcharles, that fortune you just told me sounds oh so familiar!!!?

Went to Christine Sept 2005 after my friend died suddenly,, I found she was very good... the therapy session I needed at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Shinners23 wrote: »
    Ah Kingcharles, that fortune you just told me sounds oh so familiar!!!?

Went to Christine Sept 2005 after my friend died suddenly,, I found she was very good... the therapy session I needed at the time.

howdy Shinners

how did you find Billys future predictions?

my "list" includes

numerous "contact" predicitions within allocated timeframes (and not huge spans of time) ie within a week etc...and for people i hadnt heard from for months

predicted my work promotion for Mar/Apr...happened 1st march

predicted my house would rent within 2 weeks last year and it did (i had it on the market for rental for months)

very very freaky when you see these things happen...and it makes you believe in the other things he says about what others are thinking/feeling too

i know of people who have seen him and nothing has happened but they have admitted to not asking specifics...but as ive said before its sort of reassuring that he isnt infallible....im awaiting another prediction for june/july this year so we'll see if that happens before end of july/early august

Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone has gone to see Gareth Keogan and what was their opinion on him and has anything come true for you??

I went to see him last week, he couldnt really read for my friend but did pick up on some stuff, he said he just wasnt able to read her that well but I found him fantastic. He is a medium as well and someone I wanted toc ome through did and the details about her and her life were incredible...also details of my life and childhood were also amazing.

He told me about my future and career etc...and picked up that I had been thinking of leaving my current career and starting all over again and even told me what career I was now thinking of doing....I didnt say a word about anything and I was so amazed by it.

I just havent heard of anyone else that went to him and I am wondering if anyone has seen him.

Thanks a million :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

carmody1 wrote: »
    Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone has gone to see Gareth Keogan and what was their opinion on him and has anything come true for you??

I went to see him last week, he couldnt really read for my friend but did pick up on some stuff, he said he just wasnt able to read her that well but I found him fantastic. He is a medium as well and someone I wanted toc ome through did and the details about her and her life were incredible...also details of my life and childhood were also amazing.

He told me about my future and career etc...and picked up that I had been thinking of leaving my current career and starting all over again and even told me what career I was now thinking of doing....I didnt say a word about anything and I was so amazed by it.

I just havent heard of anyone else that went to him and I am wondering if anyone has seen him.

Thanks a million :)

I found it very hard to get through to him. Rang for a few weeks on end, just kept getting his voicemail. If I'm thinking about the right guy, he is in the same location as Joan Glennon?! I think he may have been away on holiday when I was trying to ring him. I gave up anyway!

• Advertisement

Hey,

Yeah I had been trying since March to get through to him.

He is from Trim but based in Kells.

Have u heard any good or bad reports on him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 LinusVanPelt

Hi,
    I'm new to the area and am looking for a good psychic medium in Dublin. I've seen reference to Carol Byrne on this thread and wondered if anyone would mind PMing me with her contact details, or any other recommendations.

I'm looking for an overall reading - future predictions etc. Nothing too specific really at this time.

Many thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mary112

if anyone has a number for a good medium could they pm it to me,thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 galwayswan

please could you forward the contact details of the psychic in Oranmore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 DubWR

hi, just read what u said please can i have the ph. number and where he is based.

thanks in advanced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 DubWR

hi, would love the no. for clondalkin hopefully her name is carol byrne has a room out the back of her house ,went a few years back and she was good ,looking for the no., to go back.
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭badolepuddytat

tuffus wrote: »
    hi

Have been to seen psychic Len in Limerick twice over the past 12 years. I got a 086 mobile number for him here but its an answer phone and he hasn't replied. Does anyone know if he is still giving readings?

Cheers
    t
    tuffus wrote: »
    hi

just discovered that Len is in the US until October 08 so just to let anyone else who is interested know because is voicemail doesn't mention it.

cheers
    Would love to go to him again, went years ago and he was uncanny, I wrote down what he predicted and all of it has come true, even stuff that seemed well beyond the realms of possibility to me at the time. Could someone pm me his number please and I'll look him up in October.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Tazzer

Hi,

I'm looking for contact details and location for Marjorie in Clondalkin.
    If anyone here can PM details to me that would be great.

Also, has anyone been to see Joe Goff in Tara.If so any opinions would be apreciated.

Thanks
    T

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Cat Von Teese

Hi all!

I'm very new to this so be kind! And bear with me!!! :p
    Everybodies comments are great,very informative.
    My sisters and Mum and I are all addicted to going to Fortune tellers....we've been to Eddie Christen,the woman in Georges St.Arcade..etc

I cant believe how spot on everybodies comments have been on Eddie!

I'm just wondering if anybodies had Jenny (Jones?),to read for them,she comes to the house,reads tea-leaves? She had an amzing reputation,but I was dissapointed with her when she first read for me last year.However,a year later,i can see how accurate she actually was and I have an appointment with her for the 15th of July....has anybody heard of her? Thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Hi Cat,

Welcome to the forum...never heard of the woman you mentioned but it is worth re-iterating something that's said all the time here...............different people get different results from the same reader.

Good luck & let us know how you get on

Ladybird

Advertisement