Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Curlz24

Hi Everyone,

I looking for names and numbers of good Mediums in the Kildare, Dublin or Portlaoise area.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 siofraban

Hi all.

I have been to many psychics over the years. rory bates in clonmel was good. few things were spot on and one or two were wrong but they are only human. fiona barrett has an exceptional gift for contacting people who have passed on. she is a lovely kind and gifted woman. She is sweet and has a unique gift to speaking to spirits. i also went to see yvonne costoloe she again is a lovely lady gets alot of ur personality spot on and around ur job. she is very good. She didn't give many exact predictions in relation to when i get married, kids etc but i did feel she was good. iv been to Hillary in eyre sq she was a waste of money. i have been to de one in croom and just felt she wasn't great. i have an appointment with annette in cork coming up and was wondering if people found her helpful/ good??

• Registered Users Posts: 35 miss sugarray

siofraban wrote: »
    Hi all.

I have been to many psychics over the years. rory bates in clonmel was good. few things were spot on and one or two were wrong but they are only human. fiona barrett has an exceptional gift for contacting people who have passed on. she is a lovely kind and gifted woman. She is sweet and has a unique gift to speaking to spirits. i also went to see yvonne costoloe she again is a lovely lady gets alot of ur personality spot on and around ur job. she is very good. She didn't give many exact predictions in relation to when i get married, kids etc but i did feel she was good. iv been to Hillary in eyre sq she was a waste of money. i have been to de one in croom and just felt she wasn't great. i have an appointment with annette in cork coming up and was wondering if people found her helpful/ good??
    Save your money there found her useless, guess work and told her life story, and you would be saving your money 85 euros worth , try veronica hundred times better , I will pm phone numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ronik

Can u please send me her nomber ?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Serina

Had a reading with Marjorie in Clondalkin and would recommend her. I've been to a few and my second choice would probably be Eddie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Ronik

Hi serina...could u send me that physics nomber in colndalkin please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

Hi i'm Looking for names and numbers of physics in the Budapest part of Ireland. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

le la rat wrote: »
    Hi i'm Looking for names and numbers of physics in the Budapest part of Ireland. Thanks

Budapest in Ireland?? :confused: Wrong country, mate. This isn't Hungary.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mil4u4u

If you still have the number for Evelyn, the fortune teller in Donegal could you send it to me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bernie1xx

Does anyone have number for fortune teller in rossnowlagh co Donegal really want it thanks guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 sunflour

I've just had a great review about Evelyn in Rossnowlagh from a friend, but she's lost her number.. Could someone pm it to me please :) Thanx x

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jimm55

Hi everbody, like most people on this thred, I too, visited psychics/mediums in the past. That was before I learned more about them. They don't make contact with, or get messages from your departed loved ones. What some of them can do, is contact very cunning evil spirits, that try to convince them, (and you) that they are your loved ones. They can do a pretty good job of too, and yes they certainly do get some things correct. This will tempt you to go back to the psychic, or some other one to get more info.

My advice is, IF YOU NEED HELP , DON'T LOOK FOR IT FROM THE DEVIL.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭miss dakota

hi jimm 55, I find what ur saying interesting, ive often been told they are bad luck etc etc, after a couple of really bad readings ive gone off visiting them.In my opinion theres only a handful of mediums in Ireland, probably 5 or 6 are the real deal, the rest, the majority are rip off artists!! Theres one I went 2 see that connected with spirit, the messages were quite brief, but I didn't get a great vibe off this lady. I also received a mesage from a very famous medium in Oz. So if the messages are from the devil, how come the mediums are able to detach the energies from the evil spirits after each reading? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

sunflour wrote: »
    I've just had a great review about Evelyn in Rossnowlagh from a friend, but she's lost her number.. Could someone pm it to me please :) Thanx x
    Bernie1xx wrote: »
    Does anyone have number for fortune teller in rossnowlagh co Donegal really want it thanks guys

Need this number for a friend also.

A PM with her number be great!

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jimm55

hi jimm 55, I find what ur saying interesting, ive often been told they are bad luck etc etc, after a couple of really bad readings ive gone off visiting them.In my opinion theres only a handful of mediums in Ireland, probably 5 or 6 are the real deal, the rest, the majority are rip off artists!! Theres one I went 2 see that connected with spirit, the messages were quite brief, but I didn't get a great vibe off this lady. I also received a mesage from a very famous medium in Oz. So if the messages are from the devil, how come the mediums are able to detach the energies from the evil spirits after each reading? :D

Yes , I agree that there are only a few who who have the "gift " here in Ireland. The others are just con artists. Its hard to know which worse. With the con artists , the worst is you wast you money, and you listen to a load of rubish.
    With the others, it not as simple. For a start these "gifts" do not come from God. The spirits that these people contact can ,in some cases attach themselves to the person getting the reading. Children in paticular are very vulnerable.
    They can also affect other people in the room , and make them ill. It hapened to somebody I know at a psychic fair we were at near Dublin a few years ago.
    There is a lot about the supernatural we will never fully understand. A good rule-of -thumb is to give them all a miss, Better safe ,than sorry.

Please feel free to send me a pm, so we can discuss this farther.
    best regards,icon7.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Nools

Years ago I went to a psychic called Mona, who worked from a shop on the Sundrive Road Dublin, called Heaven and Earth. I heard quite some time ago that she does a sunday fair off the red cow, but this is 3 plus years ago.

I am just wondering if anyone has a contact? I would love to get back to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dawn1

just wondering if anyone has the number for evelyn fortune teller in rossnawlagh donegal, if so pm please, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Will send you a PM now Dawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 milklady

hey,
    im looking for a tarot card reader/angel card reader to do a house party for between 7-10 people. its for sat the 25th august in the south dublin area. Anyone help would be appreciated,
    Thank you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Suipr

Nools wrote: »
    Years ago I went to a psychic called Mona, who worked from a shop on the Sundrive Road Dublin, called Heaven and Earth. I heard quite some time ago that she does a sunday fair off the red cow, but this is 3 plus years ago.

Hi Nools

I am just wondering if anyone has a contact? I would love to get back to her.

I think this may be the lady you are looking for.

https://www.facebook.com/mona.mccurdy

Suipr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Isolt

I am on a mega long waiting list to see Dympna. I looked for a reading in April and have been told it will be well into 2013 before she can see me. I am on a cancellation list though, so if somebody cancels I can be seen sooner.

I can't wait. It can't come quick enough!!

Joan Glennon has a very genuine gift but I don't think she reads anymore. Probably a good thing she took a break because towards the end I found her readings to be dreadful and she is much, much better than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Hi all, would greatly appreciate if someone could pm me contact details for Billy Martin, and any reputable pyschics in Kildare area. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 35 miss sugarray

thalia_13 wrote: »
    Hi all, would greatly appreciate if someone could pm me contact details for Billy Martin, and any reputable pyschics in Kildare area. Thanks

http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1 GERALDINE R

has anyone heard of medium /spiritual healer in ennis called lisa crystal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Did anything he predicted come through for you? In what way was he good? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 KittyKD

:confused::confused: Hi Im a newbie here, Im thinking of making an appointment with Louise Kings in the coming days, but I heard of a guy in the Edenderry/ Offaly area called Michael some time ago and Ive been looking for him on and off ever since. Hes meant to be very good if not a little odd, I was told his daughter had passed away if thats any help in identfying him? Unfortunetly I have no further information on him, I would really appriciate if anyone could help me out in getting in touch with him, he doesnt seem to be listed on any of the psychic websites...

• Registered Users Posts: 19 bananatree

Hi, does anyone on here have a phone number for Mystic Moira in Bennetsbridge? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bozna

Hi

Does anyone know the contact number of a Geraldine fortune teller from Rowan Drive, Castlebar. I have heard great things about her. Would be grateful if someone could let me know please. Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Hi All.. My friends and I are going to see Lee Kelly tonight, never been to a medium before so not really sure what to expect. He has been reccomended to us by friends.

Has anyone any experience with seeing Lee recently?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pollyrose

Any up to date readings by Stefan from Mullingar! I have a reading in a few weeks. Am curious!! Thanks

Advertisement