Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 HeadOfCurls

Can anyone please tell me if they have contact details for the medium Margaret Brazil from Clondalkin? (The author of "When spirits hold my hand")

• Registered Users Posts: 9 vts

Baffled wrote: »
    Hi all,

Does anyone have the phone number of that medium/psychic in Dublin (EP Christian, Eddie Christian). Not sure if I have his name right. Or could anyone recommend a good one.
    Hi im looking for a phone number for a medium called linda from Belcamp in Darndale. I had a visit with her 10 yrs ago and would love to see her again. She is brilliant.

Hi im looking for a phone number for a medium called linda from Belcamp in Darndale. I had a visit with her 10 yrs ago and would love to see her again. She is brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭scarymoon1

anyone ever see felicity in swords? shes a medium. when i first saw her i thought wow - she named relations etc. But when my friend and family saw her she said the same stuff like there's a man here holding his chest - i thought wow my uncle - my friend thought wow her dad. shor im sure everyone knows someone with heart problems. She said whats you middle name - i told her and she goes there's a woman here called that - most people are called after their grandparents. Shes a spoofer!! so dissappointed to now think spirits don't exist and there's no afterlife :(

scarymoon1 wrote: »
    anyone ever see felicity in swords? shes a medium. when i first saw her i thought wow - she named relations etc. But when my friend and family saw her she said the same stuff like there's a man here holding his chest - i thought wow my uncle - my friend thought wow her dad. shor im sure everyone knows someone with heart problems. She said whats you middle name - i told her and she goes there's a woman here called that - most people are called after their grandparents. Shes a spoofer!! so dissappointed to now think spirits don't exist and there's no afterlife :(

Linda in belcamp Darndale will restore your faith I promise!

Saw her 10 yrs ago and trying to get her number to go again.~I was a non believer until I say her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Little Gold Shoes

Hi all, I'm new here, just joined!
    Just wondering if there were any recent reports about Keith Kavanagh's tarot readings? I was there yesterday, felt he spent a good amount of time with me, it wasn't rushed or forced at all. I didn't feel at all like he was reading from information I gave him, as I held back from telling him anything as much as I could.
    His readings were very interesting, focused a bit on what I could be doing to improve my relationship, career, etc, which was good, it makes you feel like you are in control and have a choice somewhat! Things he saw in the future in the cards were based on certain actions I would take, or not.
    Just wondering if anyone else has had readings with him and how they generally work out? Is he accurate? I did feel like some of the things he said to me were quite true, picking up on certain behaviours of me and my boyfriend, how I approach things etc. but I'm just wondering if he is generally on the button?
    Was reading some posts on him in the archive, from about five and six years ago, some people were saying he focused on negative things; I felt that if he talked about negative things, it was more about the choices I had to change them or to move forward with them.
    Interested in hearing back from others who have gone to him! Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

How many decent psychics are there in Clare? I know Anna Griffin is one, who else?

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Neadine

How many decent psychics are there in Clare? I know Anna Griffin is one, who else?

Went to see Anna Griffin a few months and she couldn't have been more far off the mark with things in my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Emerhall

Hi all,

Does anyone know a fortune teller/medium in the mayo/west of Ireland area?

I have researched and seen a lady called Geraldine (can't find out her second name) and Bridget Benson seem to be good.

Would anyone have contact details & cost for them, and ratings on how good, bad or indifferent they were?

Thanks a mill!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 reillymurph

Hi Emer,

I have gone to medium Lee Kelly when my Mother died and found he was exceptionally good. He is in dublin but he travels around with psychic and holistic fairs. There is one in Loughrea on Sunday 3rd Feb and you could give him a call and see if he is there. He said my Mothers name and mentioned a child who had died and got other things spot on for me. Give him a call - he does appointments around the country. If you type lee kelly medium you will get his website which has his phonenumber

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Emerhall

great. I will certainly look into him.

thanks for your help!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ruthkevany

Hi, could you please pm me the contact details for Jeanette in Knocknacarra. thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭mlink73

Hi Guys, I need some advise. I'm not interested in any fortune or future telling - I would like to check about 2 very close persons that have died recently and some phenomena I have experienced a while ago. Can anyone point me in the right direction of who might be able to help me in the Dublin area?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Helenheg

vts wrote: »
    Linda in belcamp Darndale will restore your faith I promise!

Saw her 10 yrs ago and trying to get her number to go again.~I was a non believer until I say her.
    Hi there,
    Just wondering if you came accross the number of Linda yet? Can you PM me with it please?
    H.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 spoonage

nicolam009 wrote: »
    hi,
    just wondering has anyone heard of Rose Johnson (not sure if i spelt her name correct) she is from eniskillen, co fermanagh, I have heard from a few people that she is a good fortune teller but just wondering if anyone on here has been or heard about her? Any help would be great as I am going to her on Tuesday evening and I would like to have a few other opinions!! Thanks!:)

im just wondering nicolam009 would you send me roses number over PM. iv been looking everywere for her number... thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jimm55

mlink73 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, I need some advise. I'm not interested in any fortune or future telling - I would like to check about 2 very close persons that have died recently and some phenomena I have experienced a while ago. Can anyone point me in the right direction of who might be able to help me in the Dublin area?
    In my view. the best you could go to in the Dublin area, is Joe Colemam, in Ballyfermot. pm me if you would like his number.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

jimm55 wrote: »
    In my view. the best you could go to in the Dublin area, is Joe Colemam, in Ballyfermot. pm me if you would like his number.
    I feel duty bound to point out that jimm55 is a friend or at least close associate of Joe Coleman.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭solarplexus

Hi All,
    I went to Marjorie in Clondalkin last august and everything she said was spot on. i went to her a number of years ago also and she was spot on then

ive been to a good few down the years, billy martin was also v good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 galwaygril27

hi i have her number if u still want it (jeanette in knocknacarra i mean)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 galwaygril27

Has anyone been to Sandra in Naas/ Newbridge? If so, can i have contact details please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jimm55

At the moment I'm neither a friend or associate of Joe Coleman. Joe quit speaking to me over 4 years ago. I recommend him, because I know what he can do. He has helped me in the past, big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mary9

Hello is there anyone out there that can help me - I am looking for Mary Clarke's Mobile Number - I have her landline no but it is now obsolete. Please help me - I need some sincere help and advice. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 19 calyxx

could you pm me her details iv'e been trying to get hold of her ages?? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19 calyxx

Darina wrote: »
    Seen Ursula and she is amazing!

She went into such specific detail there is no doubt in my mind that she has a true gift. I was totally blown away.

could you pm me her details iv'e been trying to get hold of her ages thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 42 sunflour

Hi guys,

Was wondering if anyone has a number for Evelyn in Donegal please? I had her landline number, but I just tried it this evening & it doesn't seem to be working anymore.. Does anyone know if she has a new one or if she has a mobile number?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭CreamCrackers

Hi All,
    I went to Marjorie in Clondalkin last august and everything she said was spot on. i went to her a number of years ago also and she was spot on then

ive been to a good few down the years, billy martin was also v good.

Any chance you have a number you could message me? Is she hard to get in touch with? I heard a lot of them are!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 sunflour

sunflour wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Was wondering if anyone has a number for Evelyn in Donegal please? I had her landline number, but I just tried it this evening & it doesn't seem to be working anymore.. Does anyone know if she has a new one or if she has a mobile number?

Actually, scrap that.. it's working again! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Boxerman

I'm looking for a medium to do a reading of me, as I feel that there is someone trying to contact me from my past.
    If anyone could give me the number or email address of a good one I'd be really grateful.
    Also does anyone know of a Psychic Medium on Thomas Street in Dublin by the name Mrs Murray, I'm fairly sure that that's the right name, my mam told me that she done a great reading of her years ago.
    Please help, Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 44 fizzles

Hi Jimm55

Please pm me Joe Colemans number. I have been looking for this for ages now. I
    have been to him in the past when he was over the florist shop in Ballyfermot but
    haven't been able to locate him since. Much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Boxerman

Is Billy Martin located in Dublin?
    If he is would you please send me his contact information.

Advertisement