Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

For all those interested I'll give Louise Kings a shout and see what the buzz is with doing readings.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 LouiseR

sheller79 wrote: »
    Would you happen to have Carol Byrne's contact telephone number
    ? I've been to her twice over the years but since she's moved to Enfield I've no way of contacting her as she's on a new number... I'd really appreciate if anyone out there could forward her number to me!! Thanks in advance!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Irishlawgirl

Candypants wrote: »
    Hi

I am new to to this site and this thread, and I have really enjoyed reading all your posts.

I am in need of a bit of guidance as I have hit a crossroads (apologies for hte cliché) but I really need some help in deciding what to do next. From what I have seen from all your great posts is that Louise King is quite good and I was wondering if anyone has a number for Louise King. I have rang the Tarot Academy and left messages for her but nobody has come back to me yet.

Any help that you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Suzanne

Hey Suzanne,

I have to say - if I've ever needed a bit of clarity - getting a reading done has always helped. However of course it is advisable to go to someone with a very good reputation. Eddie Christian is very good (i've been to him 3 times over 5/6 years) and found him straight forward and very - "this is what needs to be done" for me - I was told to get on with things in work and that basically stop sitting around for something better as it's not going to happen for a least a good few months! Harsh but it certainly got me back in the swing of things at work. Of course - people might say that's common sense - but I hadn't opened my mouth to him that i'd gone in about worries over work! So I would consider him to be very accurate.

I would also recommend Catherine Woods as i've had spiritual healing from here and readings and find her to be very direct and would not dream of ever asking a client a question or go fishing.

That's my 2 cents!

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭STUBBORNGIRL

i cannot recommend Marjorie in Clondalkin half enough! i have been to her 3 times and she is brilliant! only thing is each time i go she seems to be a fiver dearer! she is 60 euro now! i can pm her number to you if you like!

She has been so spot on with everything in my life! i actually went to see her there a few weeks ago and i am not joking she picked up on everything that was happening in my life and my family life! she could tell me that i had just moved house bought a new car and had started a new job within the past few months! She predicted the last time that i was at her that i would be out of my job in 5 - days, weeks or months! i handed in my notice the next day (nothing to do with what she said but something my boss did that annoyed me) I was out of there in 5 weeks spot on!! i have never been as happy in a job! now she did predict that in a few months i would be moving departments and that my job role would change! thats funny cause my department is going bad at work and we think they are going to get rid of it - so looks like that one is right also! She knew that i had a friend in Oz at the moment that is a nurse and that she would be home soon! hope that is true!! :) She told me alot about my friends and i suppose that was what i most wanted to hear about! She told me that a few friends had come into my life and gone out and that was spot on! she told me that the ones that are gone were not real friends and i am better off without them and you knwo what i totally agree now! She said i would do salsa dancing and sign up for a course! well i have joined salsa and am starting an interior design course so that i can decorate my house when i have it built!

Alot of the information she gave me was totally backed up by all the things that billy said to me in mullingar and he is another one that i will def be visiting again in the future!! i have his no also if anyone needs it!

hope this wasnt too much of a bore! but i jsut want to stress how accurate both of these psychics were!!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Irishlawgirl

i cannot recommend Marjorie in Clondalkin half enough! i have been to her 3 times and she is brilliant! only thing is each time i go she seems to be a fiver dearer! she is 60 euro now! i can pm her number to you if you like!

Hey - she sounds great! THink I was meant to have a reading with her last year but both of us got the dates mixed up! Whereabouts in Clondalkin is she? Is it easy to get from city centre Dublin? Does she have to booked a long time in advance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Ticktactoe

Hi, could someone pm me Carol Byrnes number and address?
    Cheers! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 unicorn2

Could someone PM me Eddie Christians number and where is he based? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Driina

unicorn2 wrote: »
    Could someone PM me Eddie Christians number and where is he based? thanks

Eddie Christian is on South William street, downstairs, near the back of the shopping centre. If yuo are going from the shopping centre, on the left hand side.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

She has been so spot on with everything in my life! i actually went to see her there a few weeks ago and i am not joking she picked up on everything that was happening in my life and my family life! she could tell me that i had just moved house bought a new car and had started a new job within the past few months! She predicted the last time that i was at her that i would be out of my job in 5 - days, weeks or months! i handed in my notice the next day (nothing to do with what she said but something my boss did that annoyed me) I was out of there in 5 weeks spot on!! i have never been as happy in a job! now she did predict that in a few months i would be moving departments and that my job role would change! thats funny cause my department is going bad at work and we think they are going to get rid of it - so looks like that one is right also! She knew that i had a friend in Oz at the moment that is a nurse and that she would be home soon! hope that is true!! :) She told me alot about my friends and i suppose that was what i most wanted to hear about! She told me that a few friends had come into my life and gone out and that was spot on! she told me that the ones that are gone were not real friends and i am better off without them and you knwo what i totally agree now! She said i would do salsa dancing and sign up for a course! well i have joined salsa and am starting an interior design course so that i can decorate my house when i have it built!

Alot of the information she gave me was totally backed up by all the things that billy said to me in mullingar and he is another one that i will def be visiting again in the future!! i have his no also if anyone needs it!

hope this wasnt too much of a bore! but i jsut want to stress how accurate both of these psychics were!!

well if she is as good as Billy then that is some recommendation indeed....i wont go on about him again as ive rabbited on about him loads of times on here:D

would you mind sending me a pm with her details please....not getting a reading too soon but would like to have the info

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Ticktactoe

Got a number for Carol Byrne but haven't tried it yet. If ye want it, pm me and il send it on. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Sheryl

Went to eddie today it was my 2nd time I went last year as well. He was good but just focused on my love life didnt go into anything else. He was accurate about what he was saying but it felt like he was waiting for me to approve before he went on, a couple of times he stopped & just looked at me & didnt continue till I gave him encouragement. I went to joe gough about a year & a half ago, he was one of the most negative people I have met & he gave off a very negative vibe. He predicted that my dad would die after xmas last yr suddenly, which he did. I found the reading with him to be very upsetting & he didnt take in to account when I told him I didnt want to hear about deaths he disregarded it and went ahead. My friend was waiting in the car & when she went in she felt the same. Dont get me wrong he was 100% accurate on some things but most things he was way off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 LouiseR

slegna wrote: »
    Hi to all

If anybody requires Carols new number please PM me I will gladly pass it on.
    Hi, I've been to Carol twice but don't have her new number. Please if you have it could you forward it to me??? Thanks in advance!!:D

Sheryl wrote: »
    Went to eddie today it was my 2nd time I went last year as well. He was good but just focused on my love life didnt go into anything else. He was accurate about what he was saying but it felt like he was waiting for me to approve before he went on, a couple of times he stopped & just looked at me & didnt continue till I gave him encouragement. I went to joe gough about a year & a half ago, he was one of the most negative people I have met & he gave off a very negative vibe. He predicted that my dad would die after xmas last yr suddenly, which he did. I found the reading with him to be very upsetting & he didnt take in to account when I told him I didnt want to hear about deaths he disregarded it and went ahead. My friend was waiting in the car & when she went in she felt the same. Dont get me wrong he was 100% accurate on some things but most things he was way off.

i have found that too with him....

the last time he got a "blank" until i mentioned something and then all of a sudden the reading went down a different slant to what he had initially said and the thing he said after my prompting was something i would have expected him to say initially as it changed the whole course of things....defo reading off my info and was getting a blank pre that strangely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 riteshpabari

Hello can I please get Dympna's appointment. I did try her new number which was posted i think by you on the other website recently but no luck. Thank you for your help.
    Hi everybody, Just seen a couple of posts looking for my Mother Dympna. If you need to contact her for a reading you can pm me and I will give u her details.

Sherin :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 riteshpabari

Hello can I please get Dympnas appointment. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Candypants wrote: »
    Hi

I am new to to this site and this thread, and I have really enjoyed reading all your posts.

I am in need of a bit of guidance as I have hit a crossroads (apologies for hte cliché) but I really need some help in deciding what to do next. From what I have seen from all your great posts is that Louise King is quite good and I was wondering if anyone has a number for Louise King. I have rang the Tarot Academy and left messages for her but nobody has come back to me yet.

Any help that you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Suzanne

Louise is back doing readings in Crystal Wings in Dublin on Thursday - they have the shop open til 8pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mail4ter

LouiseR wrote: »
    ? I've been to her twice over the years but since she's moved to Enfield I've no way of contacting her as she's on a new number... I'd really appreciate if anyone out there could forward her number to me!! Thanks in advance!:)[/qu

Carol Byrne is now working from Ann's Angels in Wexford town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 AveeGirl

theres a guy in mullingar also, his name is Billy Martin and he does readings in a bar one night a week... everything he told me 2 yrs ago has since come true and when i went previosly 4 years ago thAT also came true....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get a call back for appointment with Joe Gough. I rang on Saturday and haven't heard anything back yet.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭in2dblue

Hi All,
    I just joined tonight..
    I have gone to see Ed Christian on 3 occasions
    The first time it was all so quick and entertaining that I don't even remember if anything came true as he spoke so fast it was extremely hard to take it all in..
    The second time I went to him he focused more on the love life and was accurate but like someone has previously said, he waited for a bit of info before going hell for leather with what he thought was going to happen
    The third time I went he didn't have anything to say to me at all yet still charged me full whack, wasn't impressed.
    If it's entertainment you're looking for go to him but other than that I'd recommend to avoid!:(

On another note, I used to have Carol Byrne's number 4 years ago but when she rang to give me an appointment I couldn't make it.
    I would love if someone could pm me her current number and tell me where in Wexford Ann's Angel shop is?
    Many thanks in advance ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭happyoutish

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this so be nice :D I'm sure you will.... :P

Does anyone have a number for Finbarr in Ballinasloe and has anyone been to him, was he any good??

thanks guys and gals!
    ;););):D x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

AveeGirl wrote: »
    theres a guy in mullingar also, his name is Billy Martin and he does readings in a bar one night a week... everything he told me 2 yrs ago has since come true and when i went previosly 4 years ago thAT also came true....;)

Myself and a few friends went to see that guy almost two years ago and we weren't impressed with him at all. He seemed to be overtly vague in most of the things he said. He didn't relate any specific details that made us think he was the genuine article, so to speak. We left the pub feeling that he was nothing but a highly accomplished cold reader.

Furthermore, we found his manner quite cold and abrupt. When one of my friends was telling him she didn't agree with certain points concerning her life and her personality to date (without giving anything specific away), he got very haughty and b1tchy with her. All in all, he was very condescending and cold- not very helpful, especially when one of the girls wanted to get some insights about her mother, who was seriously ill at the time.

I don't 'get' all of this hype surrounding him. Btw, NOT ONE THING he predicted for coming to fruition within the years following that reading came to pass for any of the four of us. As it stood, his delineation of each of our personalities was way off the mark so we weren't expecting 'great things' as regards his predictions in any case.

I've heard fantastic reports about Fiona Faery. She's competant AND a lovely person, apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ie.kenshiro

hi there,

i saw your message on the boards and would like to know about the GOOD fortune teller.
    i am lookin for a good one in dublin city centre, who can give me very Procise/ Accrate information and advise about decision making in my current involment of life espacially things life career,work stuff, educations.

about two years ago i have been to ones that doesnt related to my personal issues..no more time waste.

hope to hear from you

thanks in advance

;)

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭poster

Anyone going to the event in the Ballyfermot Civic centre on the 7th Feb, its an evening of readings/messages from spirit/loved ones who have passed, was well attended last time

LCDeelite wrote: »
    Myself and a few friends went to see that guy almost two years ago and we weren't impressed with him at all. He seemed to be overtly vague in most of the things he said. He didn't relate any specific details that made us think he was the genuine article, so to speak. We left the pub feeling that he was nothing but a highly accomplished cold reader.

Furthermore, we found his manner quite cold and abrupt. When one of my friends was telling him she didn't agree with certain points concerning her life and her personality to date (without giving anything specific away), he got very haughty and b1tchy with her. All in all, he was very condescending and cold- not very helpful, especially when one of the girls wanted to get some insights about her mother, who was seriously ill at the time.

I don't 'get' all of this hype surrounding him. Btw, NOT ONE THING he predicted for coming to fruition within the years following that reading came to pass for any of the four of us. As it stood, his delineation of each of our personalities was way off the mark so we weren't expecting 'great things' as regards his predictions in any case.

I've heard fantastic reports about Fiona Faery. She's competant AND a lovely person, apparently.

pity thats the experience you had with Billy

ive tried and tested him a lot and he works for me...although i agree he can sound generic if you dont have specifics to ask...serial near future predictions occured in a timely manner...

suppose it goes to show that not every reader with "connect" with everyone....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 guidera

iv all ways have had strange things happen around me but nothing to scary..but over the last few months things have bin gettin every real.! i wake up and i find dat i cant move my body at all, den seconds later im in fully workin order, also i have heard an old friend tryin to talk 2 me while i was un able to move he died 2 and a half years ago. i find dat sum times i no wen its gonna happen and can shake it off b4 it starts but its happening more and more and i am afraid to even sleep. cud sum1 please let me no if day or any1 day no can help me please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

poster wrote: »
    Anyone going to the event in the Ballyfermot Civic centre on the 7th Feb, its an evening of readings/messages from spirit/loved ones who have passed, was well attended last time

This sounds very interesting. Who is doing these readings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭poster

Tom Colton a Kildare based medium is doing the readings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 laurs11

dulchie75 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get a call back for appointment with Joe Gough. I rang on Saturday and haven't heard anything back yet.

Thanks

Hey joe goughs wife phones everyone back just keep ringing and leaving messages say you want a reading they tend to go mad if you say want fortune told... thers is a huge waiting list for him but i highly recommend him myself and 4 of my friends went to him and the stuff that was said was unbelieve able... just keep ringing and leaving messages they will call you back...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Where is Joe Gough based?

Advertisement