Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Ab 56

do you have the number for the fortune teller catehrine maclean in killybegs doengal.. please!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 bronty

JoGo wrote: »
    hahaha that's hilarious, got the exact same reading from Billy, he was just rubbish and took €50 off me for the service, I really shouldn't have given it but didn't know what else do to.

He also told me my mam has cancer and was really sick, I was like em no.. and asked was that was what on the cards for the future and he said no. So I was a bit like WTF? Quite upsetting to hear that. Thank god my mam is still fit and healthy, four years later.

I got 20 mile radius rubbish too.

Also booked him for 7pm, eventually got in to see him near 11. The pub must be raking it in with all the people delayed, I was designated driver so didn't have a drink, such a waste of an evening!! Never again!!

Yes I got the same reading, also that I would live to an old age etc oh and i will have one or two children, very general

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

I wouldn't have paid the 50 euro just walk away..there could be a reasoning for being late, get them all drunk and tell them what they want to hear,:eek::rolleyes: hate that its putting people astray.

carrie12 wrote: »
    I wouldn't have paid the 50 euro just walk away..there could be a reasoning for being late, get them all drunk and tell them what they want to hear,:eek::rolleyes: hate that its putting people astray.
    No I was the third person in the afternoon, I was so disappointed he didn't even try and read the cards just asked me questions and looked for my reaction, he even asked what I worked at where.I lived etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 greenlunchbox

Katie01 wrote: »
    Hi, has anyone ever heard of this lady? I just heard her interviewed on the radio and she sounds amazing. Anyone have a number for her.

Thanks,
    Katie

http://www.facebook.com/margaret.brazil thats her fb page, ive been trying to get in contct with her for over 2 years :- l

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Gypsy10

Can someone tell me if when connecting to those that have passed on, that it is only family members, or can you get messages from friends, or non family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Gypsy10 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me if when connecting to those that have passed on, that it is only family members, or can you get messages from friends, or non family.

You can get messages from anyone you know who has passed.

I've been to a psychic who gave me a message for my partner about a family member of his, and an old friend who's father had passed a few years before.

Thanks for the reply. Do you think that it is possible to find out something that only the person passed would have known the truth.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Thanks for the reply. Do you think that it is possible to find out something that only the person passed would have known the truth.
    Are you talking about confirmation of some information you and they shared, or seeking the answer to a question only they can answer? Something you dont know yet?

If its the first, yes, you can get that kind of confirmation. On the second, would you totally trust the answer you get from a psychic?

I take your point. I appreciate the communication even discussing it helps to clear the fog a little, even on a forum like this I would hope though, that a Medium would not pass on a message that did not come from the person passed on. What would anyone gain from that?. My predicament is a little complicated. An unconfirmed incident shall we say. It happened or it didnt. I just need to know if possible.

• Advertisement

I take your point. I appreciate the communication even discussing it helps to clear the fog a little, even on a forum like this I would hope though, that a Medium would not pass on a message that did not come from the person passed on. What would anyone gain from that?. My predicament is a little complicated. An unconfirmed incident shall we say. It happened or it didnt. I just need to know if possible.
    Im not saying the medium would pass on false information. Just that it might not be what you expected, or you might not believe it, and you could go around in circles to different readers to try and confirm what was said. Thats all. Only ever accept info like that if there has been other very precise information that you can confirm, first.

Thanks Oryx. I have never been to a medium myself. Someone I know went with a friend recently just as company and to be able to confirm what her friend was told. The friend knew straight away who the contacts were from the descriptions. There were two others though, that she didnt know.
    It wasnt until a while after the session that she herself realised that the names were of her own Mother and her cousin who had died within a few days of each other some years ago, She herself hadnt gone to make contact with anyone. But she felt then that they were contacting her.
    I accept that while wanting to know something. you might not know how you will react to what you hear , or if indeed it is what you wanted, or expected to hear. I will have to think about this, and decide if it would help to clear the mess in my head. I might not get anything from it, answers or otherwise. Any advice?

Hi what are people's experience of peter Matthews as a psychic has his predictions come through. Know that he's a brilliant medium. Have an appointment with him in a few weeks, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 daffidol

anyone been to see Tara Coyle if so did predictions come true have an appointment early next week

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jimm55

Thanks Oryx. I have never been to a medium myself. Someone I know went with a friend recently just as company and to be able to confirm what her friend was told. The friend knew straight away who the contacts were from the descriptions. There were two others though, that she didnt know.
    It wasnt until a while after the session that she herself realised that the names were of her own Mother and her cousin who had died within a few days of each other some years ago, She herself hadnt gone to make contact with anyone. But she felt then that they were contacting her.
    I accept that while wanting to know something. you might not know how you will react to what you hear , or if indeed it is what you wanted, or expected to hear. I will have to think about this, and decide if it would help to clear the mess in my head. I might not get anything from it, answers or otherwise. Any advice?
    My advice would be , if you do decide to go to a psychic, make sure you know who you are going to. There are a lot of chancers out there , and only a few genuine psychics. From my own experance , I'd say Joe Coleman, is about as good as anyone, and a heck of a lot better than most, that I have met. I know he will be in Knock next Monday. Whither he will do a reading or not, I have no idea.
    Heve you tried praying for guidence ? I know one lady who prays for everything she needs, and surprise, surprise, she always gets it. Sometimes in the most amazings ways as well. You could check out www.thewarningsecondcomming.com

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭shellybelly08

Hey all

Does anyone have a name / number of a good medium in the Dublin area.. would like to arrange one as have a lot of passed family and intend to go travelling and settling?

Any info greatly appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Hi all, I have never been to a psychic or medium before.
    Basically I'm at a bit of a crossroads and I want some advice, just really curious how the whole experience works. Can anyone recommend someone in either Offaly or Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tytroop11

hi just came across this message from years ago i know, but u mentioned joe Goff and he is UNREAL!! went to him last year and blew me away, abit pricey but worth the 45min read!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 greenlunchbox

tytroop11 wrote: »
    hi just came across this message from years ago i know, but u mentioned joe Goff and he is UNREAL!! went to him last year and blew me away, abit pricey but worth the 45min read!!

tell us more? (:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bruckgirl

Autumn1 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm a new member and have been reading this thread for some time so thought wld finally give a bit of input!!

I have been to a number of different tarot readers over the years and so far only found two of them any good.....

Went to Billy Martin in Mullingar about 5 yrs ago and have made an appt. to see him again this Wednesday. Looking forward to it, but slightly nervous as he was very accurate with me last time. Was on a break in a relationship last time I went and he was able to talk in detail about the relationship and about the guy I was with. He also went into my personality in great detail and said things about me that weren't just random/vague pieces of information. Wld def. recommend a visit.

Have gone to woman based in Ballyshannon, Donegal regularly over last 4 yrs. Her name is Evelyn and I find her brilliant. She def. has a gift. She looks at your hand and is able to go into a lot of detail from that alone, she usually does this for couple minutes and then says she'll tell you more in your cards.. She expands on what she's said earlier once she starts laying out the cards. Have been to her every time I have needed a bit of help or felt lost in a situation and she is able to tell exactly why you're there and she gives alot of advice. Worth the drive!

I have been to Eddie Christian after reading about him on the threads and I didn't really find him any good. He started straight into cards and stopped talking after 2 minutes and asked me, 'did i have any questions'. Asked him about my brother, got short answer " he's in the same place mentally"-how vague a reply is that?! I then asked him about my mother and was told " She's doing fine". Didn't feel he hit on anything about me that couldn't have been applied to anyone of my age who had walked in for reading. Friend also went with me and she was told she would meet someone in Spring '07-it's been and gone and she's still single!

Anyway, hope someone finds this helpful (:

Hi I was looking for a particular fortune teller i heard of in Ballyshannon and this sounds like her. Is she an English lady? Would you be able to give me her number as would love to go see her! Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Adagiodiva

Hi Everyone-

I'm due to go an see a lady Caroline in Enfield...well near Enfield "The Old Bog Road", Kilcock this week and jsut wondered if anyone had been to see her and what they thought?? A frien of mine who went to see her thought that she was really good...so we'll see

S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jammoo

brickman wrote: »
    I see a psychic all the time , she's brilliant and very accurate from my point of view . Her name's Daire Shaw , lives in Greystones . Very nice lady . Have her number here somewhere if anyone wants it .
    Hi,

Do you still have a contact number for Daire Shaw in Greystones? Is she good at seeing events in the past?

Many Thanks

James

jammoo wrote: »
    Hi,

Do you still have a contact number for Daire Shaw in Greystones? Is she good at seeing events in the past?

Many Thanks

James
    That post is over 3 years old. I doubt the poster will even see it. Try the directory on paranormal.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jammoo

Now you know why I need to see a psychic - I can't see whats under my nose!! Thanks for the advice

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 144 ✭✭blazermel

Does anyone know a good psychic in Galway city? I've never been to one before but have always wanted to, now more than ever just to try it and see can I get some direction from it!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Marie on moore lane just of henry street dublin is pretty good... picks up on alot of thing for me definitely has a gift & totally worth a visit and nice lady too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 yarren1

could you please forward me dymphnas number, thanx

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭tesslab

Has anyone used him? Good or bad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 yaya89

hi does any one know about gareth keoghan in trim in meath? he is meant to be very good but i cannot get through to him, he wont answer!!

or even ann waters in dundalk?? any recommendations for other ones, been to billy martin twice (is ok) i still have to find some1 who wow's me!!

PM me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 daffidol

hi i been to a few but to gareth twice a lot of the stuff he told me came tru and the other information that didnt transpire yet he retold me as it hasnt happened yet got my story to a tee. anyway send them a text message or a voice mail they will get back about a three week waiting list, good luck with it:)

Advertisement