Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Go on, go on, go on, go on, GO ON!

YES!! thats the spirit, my gullible chum!! GO gullible, GO !!!!!!

714668222a2266863821b977897359ml.jpg501ff7a538903d0f522994b62ce896a6.jpg

psychicreader1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Pab

I have a question I went to see a psychics a few months ago. And she told me some really strange things. She said I get possessed by a joker spirit, has anyone else heard anything like this before. It kind messed by head up. If anyone could help with information. I googled it and kept getting nothing worth while. She also told me other things which were very true.

Pab wrote: »
    I have a question I went to see a psychic a few months ago. And she told me some really strange things. She said I get possessed by a joker spirit, has anyone else heard anything like this before. It kind of messed my head up. If anyone could help with information. I googled it and kept getting nothing worthwhile. She also told me other things which were very true.

What was the name of this psychic? Or if u cant name her for whatever reason, either drop a clue or two, or name the location. I dont know why she'd tell u that u were possessed by a joker spirit ! Honestly that sounds fcukin tapped. Unless it was somehow relevant 2 the overall reading n some way like?This wouldnt have been da White Witch n Cobh that u saw,would it? If it was,let me say that she tells people a lot of sh!te but she wouldnt be able 2 tell ppl 'other things which were very true',like in ur case !!:rolleyes:
    I wouldnt take any notice of some1 sayin that u were/are possessed by some spirit.Possession is so damn rare. I'm not even certain if it really does exist because ive never witnessed it for myself. If u were functioning grand b4 u went 2 this woman and everythin was dandy and normal as fcuk,I really wouldnt give the whole 'possessed by spirit' lark a 2nd thought. anyway, a responsible and mature psychic/fortune teller/medium wouldnt say that sh1t 2 some1- they would have far more common sense than that n fairness. Even if there was a grain of truth in a spirit interfering w/ a person n some way. Remember that u have deceased relatives and good spirits lookin out for u as well anyway,who do their best 2 protect you from harm (otherwordly harm and earthly harm).

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Pab wrote: »
    I have a question I went to see a psychics a few months ago. And she told me some really strange things. She said I get possessed by a joker spirit, has anyone else heard anything like this before. It kind messed by head up. If anyone could help with information. I googled it and kept getting nothing worth while. She also told me other things which were very true.
    She may have been trying to explain some concept and got her metaphors mixed up, or she may have an understanding of spirit that a bit different. My understanding is that spirits do not attach or possess us in any way. (Except in hollywood films.) You may have a slightly destructive joker aspect to your personality or something, that she picked up on and interpreted that way.*

No matter what, just accept what you understood from her, and dismiss anything that felt off. She could have simply been wrong.

*Im not reading you, so I have no clue what she got, Im just surmising.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 guidera

who was it u went to see?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

hello everyone ,
    did anybody use the www.21stcenturypsychic.com on the net? how does that work . i mean over the net or over the phone . looks handy for one question . thanks

hello everyone ,
    did anybody use the www.21stcenturypsychic.com on the net? how does that work . i mean over the net or over the phone . looks handy for one question . thanks
    Its 2.40 per minute on the phone. They may be wonderful, but bear in mind its not cheap. Youre always best to go with a personal recommendation for a reader. You cant do that with an online or phone service as readers vary.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

Oryx wrote: »
    Its 2.40 per minute on the phone. They may be wonderful, but bear in mind its not cheap. Youre always best to go with a personal recommendation for a reader. You cant do that with an online or phone service as readers vary.
    thanks for reply ,
    you are right there , not cheap at all . I was wondering how accurate is the reading over the phone or on line , did anybody find it accurate ?
    lilly

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

I knows theres cold reading and all that, are there any confirmed psychis in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Katie01

Hi, has anyone ever heard of this lady? I just heard her interviewed on the radio and she sounds amazing. Anyone have a number for her.

Thanks,
    Katie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Son_of_Belial

Katie01 wrote: »
    Hi, has anyone ever heard of this lady? I just heard her interviewed on the radio and she sounds amazing. Anyone have a number for her.

Thanks,
    Katie
    Ditto - I believe she's in Ballyfermot area - Phone Book brought up a Brazil in Dublin 20 (the right area) on "Culmore Road". Maybe give it a cold call and find out if that's the lady? *Shrug*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Louis16

Her name maybe Margaret Brady, who does a lot of radio, if it is Margaret Brady, she is based in Clondalkin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 opheliastruth

i would be interested in getting Daire Shaw's (from greystones) number if anyone has it. also how you found the reading...

thanks - i am getting desperate to see someone!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭mark2000ie

Yes Katie01 her name is Margaret Brazil if you get a contact number for her can you send it to me please, or if anyone knows if she sees people can they let us know. Thanks..............Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 46 KingJo

hi,
    I went to a brilliant tarot card reader in an apt at the back of seapoint about 2 years ago. Her name was Betty. Does anyone have a number for her or know if she is even still there?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

I knows theres cold reading and all that, are there any confirmed psychics in Ireland?

.. depends on what you look at as confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭doctorwho-fan

If you get any contact number or addressfor Margaret Brazil, please could you pass it on to me, thanks

If you get any contact number or addressfor Margaret Brazil, please could you pass it on to me, thanks
    The Ray Darcy show said today that they had put her contact info on the Today fm website. I havent checked tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭doctorwho-fan

Hi it just has this email address of her publicist,

You can contact Margaret through her publisher: info@poolbeg.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭mark2000ie

I contacted her publisher and got a contact number but all I got was answering machine saying I could not leave a message

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Scorcher16

Sherrin,
    Thank you for posting. Could you send me your mother's number please I would love to contact her?
    Thanks,
    Scorcher

Jenosul wrote: »
    I went to two fortune tellers in Cork one was the white witch in cobh...who I found didnt really tell me anything that made me think wow and nothing that she said came true so far, although some do find her good.
    I also went to a girl called veronica in Blackpool who I would go back to again and have passed her number on to a few of my friends. She knew a few things about me that she couldnt have known and my friends also thought she was very good and some were even freaked out because she knew things about them that nobody knew. She is also very nice and if anyone wants her number let me know and I would have no problem passing it on. There is a waiting list though and I took me a month before I got to see her...Im still waiting for what she has told me to come through but she knew a lot about my past and about me myself.
    So did u find that anything Veronica said/predicted then to take place within a year has actually came through/happened ? i know very few people who are able 2 tell me that somethin she predicted happened because most of her predictions were long-term (2 years on+). they were v.satisfied w/ her precise knowledge of past and then-current situations tho. Like,she knew that one of the mates had lost his grandfather within the last few months and got his first name right w/o any prompting (it was Proinsios). shes mostly a psychic really but she seems 2 have some sort of mediumship goin on as well.
    Id be interested 2 know if any of her near future predictions have since come 2 pass anyway.

KingJo wrote: »
    hi,
    I went to a brilliant tarot card reader in an apt at the back of seapoint about 2 years ago. Her name was Betty. Does anyone have a number for her or know if she is even still there?

hi, i havent heard of her, sorry. If u went 2 that apt again and knocked on the door,could u not just ask for Betty? If she isnt there anymore,ask the current occupants if they have any idea where she is now. If she does happen 2 still b there,u could always make an appointment n person

there's a lady called Carol Noonan who does Tarot and whose contact details can be found here. I dont know whether she is any good or not,or what she charges, but shes based in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 elexus86

Can anyone suggest a good fortune teller in lenister

elexus86 wrote: »
    Can anyone suggest a good fortune teller in lenister

Carol Byrne - Wexford

Billy Martin - Westmeath. Book an appointment through the Yukon Bar (where he does the readings) n Mullingar town

Fiona Faery (formerly in Ashbourne, Co. Meath,now in KILDARE apparently).

Joe Gough - Ashbourne, Co . Meath. VERY EXPENSIVE at €80 tho

Louise King - works from Crystal Wings shop on Aungier St., Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 15 clonagirl

Hi everyone! could someone pm veronica in blackpools no please? need a bit of guidence at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 elexus86

Hi, Thank you so much have you been to any of these yourself??
    Does anyone have a contact number for clare crystal she is english but travels Ireland.

Carol Byrne - Wexford

Billy Martin - Westmeath. Book an appointment through the Yukon Bar (where he does the readings) n Mullingar town

Fiona Faery (formerly in Ashbourne, Co. Meath,now in KILDARE apparently).

Joe Gough - Ashbourne, Co . Meath. VERY EXPENSIVE at €80 tho

Louise King - works from Crystal Wings shop on Aungier St., Dublin
    Carol Byrne charges €75.00 at the mo afaik.

• Advertisement

Oryx wrote: »
    Carol Byrne charges €75.00 at the mo afaik.

christ, is that what shes charging people now ?? :eek: I saw the woman late last year and she was chargin €70 then,and even then I thought that was very steep altogether.
    In the end,she didnt charge me anything because after 5-10 mins into da reading,she said she was unable to 'read' me. She reeled off several names to begin with that meant next-to-feck-all 2 me, apart from the name 'Michael'. But sure, what Irish person doesnt know a Michael in their close or extended family?? as for me not identifying wit the other names Carol mentioned... I know all the names of the dead relatives on my maternal and paternal sides goin back two generations,so it wasnt as if I had/have no knowledge of family. Carol stopped the reading at that point and didnt bother reading the angel cards because she felt there was no point. When I saw her,I thought she didnt look too well health-wise and she seemed very tired as she was yawning a lot.

If i were a betting man,Id say she'll retire from doing readings within the next few years easily. Shes probably jacked up the price for readings now because she wants to take care of her retirement years,so to speak. But it seems like really going against the grain 2 be charging people €75 in the current economic climate. €50 would b the max price for me at any time,but I made the exception wit Carol Byrne because i heard so many glowing reports bout her. Most people say Joe Gough is "amazing" (I dunno- I havent seen him myself) but I think he's takin the p!ss charging people €80 for a 30-40 min reading.

Like,if Joe Gough sees 5 people (it might be more than that) per day from Mon-Sat inclusive, he makes €2,400 for the week!! :eek: and,obviously, none of that is taxed or feck all.
    If Carol Byrne sees the same amount of people (who she can 'read') each day from Mon-Sat for the new €75 fee, she makes €2,250 for the week. Most people on a minimum wage barely scrape together that in an entire month,n fairness.

Advertisement