Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Tin Goddess

witchy woman and jacinta . . . . did your future predictions from dharma come true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

thought i'd introduce myself, ive been reading this forum for ages and think its wonderful. I love all things paranormal, there is certainly another dimension to life that people either embrace or they dont simple as that really.

Ive been reading tarot for years and while doing so have met some of the most wonderful, colourful and interesting people that i would never otherwise have encountered.

I feel empowered when i read tarot and realise that people walk through my door looking for answers, and those answers have the power to change their lives. One must tred very carefully i feel when giving such information. A general tarot reading can turn into quite an emotional session for reader and client depending on how strong the reading is.

Like most people on this forum, i myself go to tarot readers. Once a year at most though, there is an excellent lady called Mary Clarke in Ballina in county Mayo.
    My only problem / issue is this...When i read for people i allow one hour per reading, and before i read i tell people that if im not accurate then i dont want to be paid....... i never had this happen. i feel there are alot of "guessers" out there. And i might get the head taken off me for this but i feel the word "psychic" is overused by people to gain publicity etc. Personally i would never advertise myself as such, only a tarot reader, althought i sense and feel spirit presence, and recieve guidance.I understand the Tarot, its meanings and i see a picture instantly. On some occassions i know a persons pain / history before i touch the deck, others it comes over me like a wave....... Its difficult to explain but to cut it short if i was truly psychic then i feel i could predict so much more on a broader level not just through tarot. Therefore i choose not to use it.

Anyway......sorry for rant, im just so glad there is a place like this on boards.

Katrina

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭witchywoman

witchy woman and jacinta . . . . did your future predictions from dharma come true
    hi, with regards to Dharma, im pleased to say she was spot on, so much so, that ive been back to see her twice, the last time about 2 weeks ago, she said she was concerned that i was becoming dependant on her predictions and refused to take my money!!Apparently, she told me i coulnt afford to pay, i denied it, but it was actually true, i was down to my last 50!! and not a paycheck in sight till the end of the month.I am being totally honest when I say that this has got to be the most genuine psychic I have been to and ive been to many.So if you havent yet been to see her take the plunge. She doesnt claim to be 100% accurate and that honesty is appreciated. Over the years , ive had some off the wall predictions, but not from Dharma, no sensationalism there. my aunt saw her working at a fair recently, but you couldnt get near her for the queue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

Where is Dharma located?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Should there not be a disclaimer on this thread saying that visiting many,in 0ne case 9,different readers can be bad for one's wellbeing as well as their bank balance.Doing so for research is one thing,put if you base your life on predictions from some who,lets face it,may be taking you for a ride, life can only get more difficult when reality bites.We were all not given the gift of forsight for a reason,we are not supposed to know what happens.
    I don't mean to offend or judge anyone by that statment,including tarot readers or mediums, it seems to me though that looking for answers in this way could be come addictive for some,especially if the news recieved is always positive or basically what you want to hear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭witchywoman

SarahSassy wrote: »
    Where is Dharma located?

Thanks
    www.dharmamedium.com Dublin north county .

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭qwert2

celtic1888 wrote: »
    its funny with Eddie...you have described him down to a tee....ive been to see him a number of times & he had directly contradicted himself at least twice, as in i asked him a question which he answered & the next time the answer is the exact opposite:confused:,

ive found the general noose of each reading to be the same so the contradictions didnt really mean too much in the grand scheme of things & i preferred his second answers anyway so they suited me:D

past & present he seems to be spot on & hes great with dates/numbers...his near future predictions have happened once & once only & the others are too far away to tell but one of the contradictions is way down the line but i feel his "second" answer to be more realistic so maybe he was just having an off day the first....

he does bring his own perspective into readings a lot which is wrong & he sensetionalises a lot...

that said, he defo has ability & is great entertainment but i wouldnt be hanging on his every word....

ring the Yukon on tuesdays between 2-8pm & youll get an appointment for Billy...hes the best ive seen ever...& his timeframes for contact etc have happened every single time!!!

Hi, are Tuesdays the only day you can see Billy? i.e if I rang on a Tuesday is it that particular day you have to see him. I was hoping to arrange time off work to meet him. I'm wondering what's the best scenario to arrange this

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

qwert2 wrote: »
    Hi, are Tuesdays the only day you can see Billy? i.e if I rang on a Tuesday is it that particular day you have to see him. I was hoping to arrange time off work to meet him. I'm wondering what's the best scenario to arrange this

nah...they only take appointments on tuesdays...he sits mon-fri from 3pm onwards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ShellyB

Hi all, can anyone plz tell me how much does Billy in Mullingar charge and how much does Louise Kings charge? Had a look on her website but it doesn't say. They both sound excellent! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Actually I am not sure what Louise charges but dont be embarrassed to just ring up and ask for a price.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jeanj

Hi every1! I've been searching for psychic medium Carol Byrne now for a while, she used to do readings from her house in Clondalkin, I went a couple of years ago and found her to be excellent but havnt been able to find her since.. Does any1 know of her current whereabouts or contact details as I'd love to go again??? All help greatly appreciated..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Magscunningham

Hi - just wodnering if anyone would have any recommendations for any good fortune tellers in Dundalk or even Drogehda or North of Ireland?!

Please any help would be much appreicated?!

Thanking you!

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭misty76

Hello, was just wondering has anyone been to see, Eileen the card reader? She does house partys and is in the artane markets now and in summer beside the clock pub on Thomas st.. Just curious what anyone who went to see her thought..

Also has anyone been to Jenny Jones, she does tea leaf house partys?

Just a note also i heard Carol Byrne was unwell, so dont know if she is back working yet..

Look forward to any replies and answers, all the best for now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 pipsss

Jeanj wrote: »
    Hi every1! I've been searching for psychic medium Carol Byrne now for a while, she used to do readings from her house in Clondalkin, I went a couple of years ago and found her to be excellent but havnt been able to find her since.. Does any1 know of her current whereabouts or contact details as I'd love to go again??? All help greatly appreciated..
    as far as i know she moved to kildare town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Autumn1

Hi, I'm a new member and have been reading this thread for some time so thought wld finally give a bit of input!!

I have been to a number of different tarot readers over the years and so far only found two of them any good.....

Went to Billy Martin in Mullingar about 5 yrs ago and have made an appt. to see him again this Wednesday. Looking forward to it, but slightly nervous as he was very accurate with me last time. Was on a break in a relationship last time I went and he was able to talk in detail about the relationship and about the guy I was with. He also went into my personality in great detail and said things about me that weren't just random/vague pieces of information. Wld def. recommend a visit.

Have gone to woman based in Ballyshannon, Donegal regularly over last 4 yrs. Her name is Evelyn and I find her brilliant. She def. has a gift. She looks at your hand and is able to go into a lot of detail from that alone, she usually does this for couple minutes and then says she'll tell you more in your cards.. She expands on what she's said earlier once she starts laying out the cards. Have been to her every time I have needed a bit of help or felt lost in a situation and she is able to tell exactly why you're there and she gives alot of advice. Worth the drive!

I have been to Eddie Christian after reading about him on the threads and I didn't really find him any good. He started straight into cards and stopped talking after 2 minutes and asked me, 'did i have any questions'. Asked him about my brother, got short answer " he's in the same place mentally"-how vague a reply is that?! I then asked him about my mother and was told " She's doing fine". Didn't feel he hit on anything about me that couldn't have been applied to anyone of my age who had walked in for reading. Friend also went with me and she was told she would meet someone in Spring '07-it's been and gone and she's still single!

Anyway, hope someone finds this helpful (:

Hi all,

Does anyone have the number to Gypsy Rose Lee in Cork....much appreciated.

Amy

• Registered Users Posts: 19 White Light

Hi Amy.
    PM sent :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 xx-emma-xx

Hi, AUTUMN1..How far drive would ballyshannon in Donegal be away from Derry, im very interested in seeing a psychic/fortune teller but have had no luck finding one in my area..?? And also, where is Mullinger?

Thanks, much appreciated,

Emma

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭jawlie

Autumn1 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have been to Eddie Christian after reading about him on the threads and I didn't really find him any good. He started straight into cards and stopped talking after 2 minutes and asked me, 'did i have any questions'. (:

Surely if he is really psychic he'd know if you had questions without having to ask you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 xx-emma-xx

Or alternatively, does anyone know of any good psychic/fortune tellers around the derry area??

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 werty

Hi can anyone reccommend someone to do a reading in the Navan area? Spiritual healing please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 werty

Did anyone hear of Joe Coleman in Ballyfermot? He has a practice beside Downeys bar and I hear he is fairly spot on with his readings.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Hi Werty, is he a healer or a reader. If you are looking for a reader I know of a fantastic woman in walkinstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Actually, helena, could you PM me the details of the woman in Walkinstown? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

werty wrote: »
    Did anyone hear of Joe Coleman in Ballyfermot? He has a practice beside Downeys bar and I hear he is fairly spot on with his readings.
    im from Ballyfermot i have never heard of him,,,ill try to find out some info i have friends up beside downeys........

DANNY22XX wrote: »
    im from Ballyfermot i have never heard of him,,,ill try to find out some info i have friends up beside downeys........
    found some info he is very hard to get an appoinment,but come highly recommeded.just over downeys pub,the phone number is on the door

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Kwan yin

Hi There,
    I would recommend a lady called Zara from Trim, she is very good, 0469431068 or alternately try www.doreenmarron.com based near Drogheda she is fab.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭nicelives

DANNY22XX wrote: »
    found some info he is very hard to get an appoinment,but come highly recommeded.just over downeys pub,the phone number is on the door

Did you find out if he's a reader, healer or both Danny? I'm in Palmerstown so it wouldn't be a million miles away.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭channaigh

hi would be interested in that information too plus the lady in walkinstown cheers :D

• Advertisement

nicelives wrote: »
    Did you find out if he's a reader, healer or both Danny? I'm in Palmerstown so it wouldn't be a million miles away.
    from what i heard its both,very highly recommended:eek:

Advertisement