Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Darina

Seen Ursula and she is amazing!

She went into such specific detail there is no doubt in my mind that she has a true gift. I was totally blown away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

hi Im just wondering if someone could pm me the phone number for the fortune teller Sandra in naas

Thanks
    tommy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 thegspot

Hi All,

Ok my friend rang me up the other day... she had a number of a card reader in a small village outside Summerhill in Meath. She wanted guidance as she was between minds whether to move to London or not. So she asked would I go? I didnt really want to. I had gone through a bout of going to fortune tellers and wanting to know stuff but I didnt really feel the need but wanted to go to support her so said I would.

I was really nervous... maybe I was expecting bad news I don't know....Went in and I have to say she was spot on.... she described my boyfriend to a T! Some of the things she said about him was as if he was infront of me saying them.. it was mad. She spoke about his family and him and my family and also about my business. Mad stuff.

Found her Really good. Her name was Christine... I can't for the life of me remember what the name of the village was..... it begins with R....

Has anyone else been to see her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 thegspot

witchone wrote: »
    Hi there
    if anybody have a number for the lady (i think her name is Christina ) in Rathmolyon , lease could ye pm it to me? xx

yes just went to see her... found her very good... hope all she said comes through coz it was mega!! hehe:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

anyone been to Gareth Keogan in Trim???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

hi i went to one in the dublin area a few years ago now, i think it was clondalkin?
    but the medium took me at his house...think his name was rory but cant be sure, went randomly with a friend :)?
    anybody have any idea who i could be on about? would love to be able to go again asap!!!!
    please help if you know any mediums in that area!!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

Peter Matthews or Veronica, found them very good myself but would like to hear other experiences please :):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Fifibella

I have a friend thats very interested in a reading.Can anyone recommend a psychic in the Galway city area?
    Thanks

jeanette tea leaf lady in knocknacarra she good

• Registered Users Posts: 6 psychreseracher

Hi All,

I popped into Mrs Murphy in the Ilac centre over the weekend....am a little disappointed tbh. She picked up 1 pertinent thing that I was due to move for work and not to be afraid of this. The rest of it was terrible.... who is X name..first name last name....no idea...well you will.... told me there was someone from the past who regrets breaking my heart and wants to get back in touch...have 2 exes 1 i am best mates with and who I had met for lunch that very day and another never wants to see me again EVER and the feeling is very mutual :) Told me I was single by choice and that there was a man in my future who I would settle down with, gave me a description of a broad tall man I would meet and that I would marry ...have been with my partner for several years, we have a house and are a v similar , slight build. She said I drank loads of water ..when i nearly spat out my coffee laughing at this she changed it to..you should drink more water ... told me about a silver car I would drive... I have mild epilepsey which does not get in the way of my life but does disbar me from driving :) lovely woman but shocking reading ! :)

• Advertisement

REGISTERED PSYCHIC MEDIUM how do you become a registered medium if you dont mind me asking ..I dont need anymore readings but would like to know thanks in advance:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 luckyguy

HI, new to all this and have been reading it with interest :) just wondering if anyone has been to Lee Kelly recently, heard he is good and I'd like a mediumship asap. most of the people i ring are booked up until Mid June!!!:confused: Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

go and see tara doyle or coyle in clogherhead... I cann't recommend her enough see is amazing.
    pm for her no: or else you can get it for the parnomal directory

very strange a guy advertising as a REGISTERED PSYCHIC MEDIUM yesterday on this thread and I posted how do you become a REGISTERED PSYCHIC MEDIUM ah ah ah today all posts gone from this guy ,,guess he didnt see that coming :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

carrie12 wrote: »
    very strange a guy advertising as a REGISTERED PSYCHIC MEDIUM yesterday on this thread and I posted how do you become a REGISTERED PSYCHIC MEDIUM ah ah ah today all posts gone from this guy ,,guess he didnt see that coming :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i had a reading with that guy. uses objects to contact the spirits of those passed. Bit hit and miss with that, couple of things made sense but others were way off. Then he predicted some stuff based on his "spirit guide" who is never wrong, well he was!

but why did he remove all his posts :confused::confused::confused: I'm confused na no one like peter matthews for me ,,just hope the future he predicted will come true:):):)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

M'kay. Just to close the subject, some posts which were advertising were removed as they were in breach of the charter.

Back on topic, lads!

okay thanks for that I was wondering what was going on ,,thanks :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

suzy2 wrote: »
    I have just made appointment to have telephone reading with Sharon Neill has anyone been to her / is she any good?

Is Sharon Neill the blind "psychic"?

Pandora2 wrote: »
    Yes. And the post you quote is a bit out of date, its from 2005.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

Aaah, note to self, look at post dates!!! In my eighth week of redundancy, forgive me.....eating this stuff up, I'm so bored, thinking of planning a hit on Jeremy Kyle/Dr. Phil/Oprah....just that I met the bold Sharon, knew her manager/driver......no more psychic than meself!! That is not to say I am a sceptic, I'm not, just sceptical of that particular lady. What I was looking for was recommendations for the Dublin area...I lost my Mum a year and a half ago and I have a longing to do this, can't dream about her and my sister told e that sh came through to her loud and clear at a reading in NYC not long after her sudden passing, I'd just like to make some sort of connection with her again, I miss her so much:(

Its a long time now since I met Sharon, and while I remember thinking she was a bit blunt, I did think she was sincere. Tho she didnt read for me, so I cant comment on her in that respect.

You need a medium, not just a psychic. There is a spiritualist sanctuary and quite a few mediums working in Dublin but I cant recommend one over another as I dont visit them myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 eh why?

FINALLY ! got appt to see Billy Martin this week.cant wait:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 roxy21

Hiya,

Im looking for a medium and psychic in the cork area..any recommendations?? Iv heard of the white witch..dont evn know if she still works..hard vry mixd reviews about her so just wondering if there is ny other gud mediums and psychics out there??

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

Pandora2 wrote: »
    I dont think she is doing readings anymore . myself and group of my friends contacted her on diffrent occassions , left messages we didnt get any reply .
    hope that helps , sorry to hear you are in difficulties , this will pass and the cycle of changes must go on and better times ahead for sure.
    lilly

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Syncopation

Hi all,

I'm just wondering, I'm in the Lucan/Clondalkin/Ballyfermot area of Dublin and am desperate to have my cards read as soon as is possible. Can anyone advise me on where to go/what to do/who to contact etc?

Much appreciated!!

Best, S xx

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Smashhits

Hiya,

Im looking for a medium and psychic in the cork area..any recommendations?? Iv heard of the white witch..dont evn know if she still works..hard vry mixd reviews about her so just wondering if there is ny other gud mediums and psychics out there??

Thanks.

I would recommend Peter Matthews, he's been mentioned a couple of times in this thread but I had a reading with him last year and found him excellent. Google him and you'll get his details. There is about a 3 month wait unfortunately but worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

Do you really think one will have this much of patience of waiting for 3 months in a single go. What if the person needs some emergency reading? I think such readers can be contacted for some lifetime reading only considering there standard of reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

meryem wrote: »
    Do you really think one will have this much of patience of waiting for 3 months in a single go. What if the person needs some emergency reading? I think such readers can be contacted for some lifetime reading only considering there standard of reading.

Peter is a busy man - he's booked out with people seeing him for that length of time, that's all. That's the way the cookie crumbles. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Advertisement

hes busy cause hes good and I know from speaking to people they return to him.

Advertisement