Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

That sounds pretty good! :)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

send me a pm and i can organise a reading for u asap??
    martin:D
    Unless you are offering free readings do not post like this again. You have already been warned this is not your personal advertising space. Next time will mean a ban from the forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 redsun

Hey all, Im new here and think i may have left my previous question in the wrong place:confused:
    I have booked a reading with sharon neill the blind psychic in glengormley just outside belfast. does anyone know if shes anygood? Thanks smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

tea leaf lady from galway jeanette

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

psychics and mediums are con artists. my sister went to see one last month and hasnt stopped talking about it.
    this fraudster told her that two people in her family would die within 18 months. what kind of sick ass.hole goes around saying stuff like that to people?

• Advertisement

paky wrote: »
    psychics and mediums are con artists. my sister went to see one last month and hasnt stopped talking about it.
    this fraudster told her that two people in her family would die within 18 months. what kind of sick ass.hole goes around saying stuff like that to people?
    paky, I get that this is your opinion, and I agree about the death thing. But please read the charter and respect that there are posters here who wish to discuss psychics without having to fend off attacking posts like yours all the time. It is why we moderate here the way we do. If you want to comment more vociferously, please do it in Skeptics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Miss Boudoir

@Angelwhispers

Any chance you are Carol Nonnan in Mayo since all your 7 posts recommend her!!

Hi, Sorry for asking the same question again but my reading with sharon is booked for this week and id love to know if anybodies heard anything about her?? TY:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 december80

AnnaKin wrote: »
    hi i went to one in the dublin area a few years ago now, i think it was clondalkin?
    but the medium took me at his house...think his name was rory but cant be sure, went randomly with a friend :)?
    anybody have any idea who i could be on about? would love to be able to go again asap!!!!
    please help if you know any mediums in that area!!

hi i went to see mary edwards in clondalkin in march i found her really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭bnear

Read before about an old lady, Bonnie I think, she was on the ashbourne road. I was wondering if she's still doin readings, anyone know of her ?

• Advertisement

I had my "reading" from Sharon lastnight and it was abysmal. Couldnt have been colder if it were on ice. I wont even waste time typing the full details of the ten minute cold reading she tried to give me before announcing "I CANT DO IT". On a good note she didnt have the cheek to charge me (i wouldnt have payed anyway) but did have over three blind stabs in the dark before admitting it. Went abit like this "i have a william here and you were very close to him" Me - "no dont know any Williams never have" Sharon - "Ok you have strong connections to a man in uniform" Me - "er NO" Sharon - "I cant do it sorry" i then made a hasty escape with purse intact. She was the worst i have ever seen :eek: i couldnt belive it. My wee finger is more psychic then her :mad: wasted journey and childcare. Please dont waste your time on this joke people. Im posting this everywhere i can :D DOWN WITH THAT SORT OF THING SHARON! your as cold as ice ;)

PS. Sorry about the typos ;)

:eek::eek::confused::confused: oh you poor girl, I'm going mad for you, that's so disappointing as you get all worked up and excited. I tell you there's a lot of scammers out there and its so good to have this thread to get the download of them. I never went to her but I did go to the tea leaf lady Jeanette in Galway I found that she asked alot of questions(I tried not to reply) but she was good that was last Jan and now things are coming true ,,but Peter Matthews is the business , well worth the money. and think he does email reading...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by YaYaYa viewpost.gif
    Hi, I've had a read through the last few pages in this thread, but haven't really found much - does anyone know of a good psychic/medium/tarot card reader in the Galway area?

I know Hilary Fortunes is here, but other than the recent review of her on here, there doesn't seem to be much else about her.

Would love a recommendation from anyone smile.gif

Thanks

Try Carol Noonan shes often in Galway

ANGELWHISPERS its been posted before that maybe you are this CAROL NOONAN and now after this again POST I TRULY
    BELIEVE YOU ARE ...as you cant advertise on this thread please stop encouraging people to go to you ...really bold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 creans11

Hi Im a newbie :)

I've seen Brian Lynch a few times and been very impressed, has anyone else seen him?

carrie12 wrote: »
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by YaYaYa viewpost.gif
    Hi, I've had a read through the last few pages in this thread, but haven't really found much - does anyone know of a good psychic/medium/tarot card reader in the Galway area?

I know Hilary Fortunes is here, but other than the recent review of her on here, there doesn't seem to be much else about her.

Would love a recommendation from anyone smile.gif

Thanks

Try Carol Noonan shes often in Galway

ANGELWHISPERS its been posted before that maybe you are this CAROL NOONAN and now after this again POST I TRULY
    BELIEVE YOU ARE ...as you cant advertise on this thread please stop encouraging people to go to you ...really bold
    Carrie in future please report suspect posts instead of just commenting on them. The mods will then have a chance to look at it.

who are the MOD

carrie12 wrote: »
    who are the MOD
    Moderators are assigned to every forum on boards to deal with any issues. The mods for any forum can be seen if you scroll to the bottom of the list of posts on the forum page.

For paranormal, the mods are Thanx 4 the fish, stevenmu, and myself.

ok thanks:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

i am martin black and i am a psychic medium:D

chancer more like

• Advertisement

stepdoyle wrote: »
    chancer more like
    Just out of curiosity do you consider every psychic a chancer?

meryem wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity do you consider every psychic a chancer?

no ive had a reading with that guy, plus hes always on here advertising then getting banned. Ive seen a quite a few psychics in dublin and to be honest youre not far off the mark with that statement

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Melodi

A good reader should not be a "Chancer" though there sadly are some people who approach the job that way. However, there can also be two other situations that contribute to this perception, one happens with the client and the other with a reader.

First, readers are human beings and sometimes they just make mistakes, a wise person simply admits this and moves on. Sometimes, also there is a blockage, you are reading for someone and see nothing or worse, you see something very bad is likely going on (or going to happen).

Any of the above situations can cause a confused, compromised or slightly edited reading. There are times when you simply have to edit that last option, no matter what you see, it is neither wise nor ethical to spell out in detail something truly dreadful, especially if the client isn't going to be able to do much about it anyway. What you CAN do, is advise them to "take care of themselves", "see their doctor," or "avoid long distance travel for a few days," etc..

A good reader should also simply admit if they are drawing a blank and in the worst case situations, simply offer a refund and a suggest another qualified reader.

What can happen with the client, is the human tendency to hear what they want to and ignore the rest. We would not be human if we didn't do this (I've done it when people have read for me) the result is, we think we really "heard" the message but in fact we just edited out the parts we didn't like. Most memories are selective and readings are especially so. This is one case where an on-line or e-mail reading may be better in some ways than a live one (unless it is recorded, which I don't do and I don't know many readers who do) because you can go back an look.

My husband and I did this recently with a rune forecast he did for our family (for this year) and we were stunned how accurate it was, but in all sorts of unexpected ways. Neither of us remembered it being that way, but the notes were there, so obviously he had said those things.

There's nothing wrong with taking notes after your reading, or asking your reader to at least let you quick copy the names of the cards in a particular layout. It may take some time away from the reading, but being able to refer back to it may help clarify things later.

Or, sometimes, you just run into someone who is really a Chancer, when that happens; move on but let others know about them if your asked; the same way you probably want to pass on good experiences when you have them.

A paid reader is offering a service, just like someone cutting your hair; if their style is not right for you, you can choose someone else. If you feel they are actually involved in false advertising or a scam artist, then reporting that to your peers (or in really bad cases the authorities) is always an option.

Hope that helps,
    Melodi

no ive had a reading with that guy, plus hes always on here advertising then getting banned. Ive seen a quite a few psychics in dublin and to be honest youre not far off the mark with that statement
    First of all nice hearing that you are making statement about one person after knowing him/her may be properly. And secondly if you find me not off the mark than you should by your duty report me to let the admins decide if I am really doing any wrong otherwise don't become judge out of your own superiority complex, for sometimes a person out personal grudges stop seeing reality or right way to pick. You are just trying to become super authority without presenting any stats of wrong doing. In my view I have done no wrong with anyone here to feel guilty over.

meryem wrote: »
    First of all nice hearing that you are making statement about one person after knowing him/her may be properly. And secondly if you find me not off the mark than you should by your duty report me to let the admins decide if I am really doing any wrong otherwise don't become judge out of your own superiority complex, for sometimes a person out personal grudges stop seeing reality or right way to pick. You are just trying to become super authority without presenting any stats of wrong doing. In my view I have done no wrong with anyone here to feel guilty over.

did you read it properly?? I was saying that you are probably right with saying ALL psychics are chancers. as in "you are not far off the mark" this means you may be correct in english, its a saying. never said i was reporting you!

ive seen 8 psychics in dublin and a couple a few times so i do have some experience with what a chancer feels like, ive no personal grudges as you say. and you will see that the moderators have removed that guys post for advertising again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AmandaBid

Can someone please send me Sandra in Naas number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 kazbuckley

hi all, Im in cork and looking to see a good fortune teller or medium. Ive been to white witch twice, mrs partridge and rory bates and disappointed by all. recently hearing about Betty around silversprings hotel area. any reviews or names for me would be greatly appreciated :D

did you read it properly?? I was saying that you are probably right with saying ALL psychics are chancers. as in "you are not far off the mark" this means you may be correct in english, its a saying. never said i was reporting you!

ive seen 8 psychics in dublin and a couple a few times so i do have some experience with what a chancer feels like, ive no personal grudges as you say. and you will see that the moderators have removed that guys post for advertising again

I was just asking if you think like that(so it was in question sense not a personal statement that represents my views).

It may be you are encountering the wrong guys in your area, but it does not make up a universal truth that all psychics are chancers. Regarding removal by mods, its a welcome step by mods to remove people with wrong intentions here.

Thanks for clearing things a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Karolla

Hi Margueritte in Clonmell is the best. She has an amazing gift

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 bananabobana

kazbuckley wrote: »
    hi all, Im in cork and looking to see a good fortune teller or medium. Ive been to white witch twice, mrs partridge and rory bates and disappointed by all. recently hearing about Betty around silversprings hotel area. any reviews or names for me would be greatly appreciated :D

Hi kazbuckley, I havent got any knowledge of Betty, but there is a few, Veronica, Annette, Peter Matthews that are all in Cork and in the directory.

Advertisement