Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Dubchick81

Dubchick81 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Has anyone been to Tara Coyle? Have booked to see her but haven't heard of her and can't get on FB from my work so can't see any reviews... Tanx for the help

**UPDATE**

Well I went to see Tara last night. And i'm undecided.. I will start off by saying she is a very very nice lady and lovely welcoming family. Very honest.. Some things she was SPOT ON with and others were kinda general things what would be tru for most people. But I will say what she did get spot on where very specific and personal.. My friend got a reading from her too and there were a few small things that she'd said to us both... And like with mine, she got a few things spot on and other things that would be tru for most..
    I was happy enough leaving but duno if i'd hav a second reading with her:)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭eugenedoc1

Who?

Her name is Evelyn and she's based in Rossnowlagh, heard people talk about her here , if anyone has her number please pm me, thanks:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hafe pint

does anyone have that carol ladys no

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Hels Bells

Hi there,

Would someone please PM me the number for the fortune teller in Ballyshannon please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭liamwhite

anybody ever been to see Elaine fortune in allenwood?

Just woundering what she is like before i go and see her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 april88

Duno where in the country u are but Bernie Stokes is BRILLIANT! She's in Tallaght in Dublin. Went to see her just a few months back. She was spot on with her reading. It was in a show she was doing and everyone there was so taken aback by how accurate she was.
    Another one I saw a few years back was a woman called Bridie from Bluebell in Dublin, she was brilliant as well.. Good luck
    Hi,

Do you have a number for Bernie Stokes? i got recomended a woman called lisa form curmlin but cant find anything else on her?

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 triciad

this woud be anna griffin. she used to livein thomondgate but has since moved to ennis i think. her ddress in limk was 4 cross roads thomondgate.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 nicolam009

hi,
    just wondering has anyone heard of Rose Johnson (not sure if i spelt her name correct) she is from eniskillen, co fermanagh, I have heard from a few people that she is a good fortune teller but just wondering if anyone on here has been or heard about her? Any help would be great as I am going to her on Tuesday evening and I would like to have a few other opinions!! Thanks!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Bam Bam79

Oryx wrote: »
    That girls name is Carol Byrne, pm me if you want the number, I dont want to post it on here without permission!

Hi is this Carol Byrne that is in Kildare? If so could you mail me her number please? Have being trying for ages to get this. Thanks.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Bam Bam79 wrote: »
    Hi is this Carol Byrne that is in Kildare? If so could you mail me her number please? Have being trying for ages to get this. Thanks.
    That post is years old. Carols number can be found on paranormal.ie, she currently works at Anns Angels in Wexford.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 scarra17

Hey has anyone the number for claire Crystal? or details how im able to contact her?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Has anyone here been to Bridget in Baltinglass????

• Registered Users Posts: 15 december80

hi i have an appointment with mary edwards can anyone please tell me about her? is she good

hi can you tell me about there experience with mary edwards the medium in clondalkin i have booked an appointment to see her. any feedback would be appreciated please.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

I went to Mary Edward in november and am undecided about her... Her prediction has not came true I felt she was very general ... Let me know how you get on with her.

river1 wrote: »
    I went to Mary Edward in november and am undecided about her... Her prediction has not came true I felt she was very general ... Let me know how you get on with her.

She is a medium isint she did your relatives come through? where you with her for long

She is a medium who give prediction ... my grandmother came through in the reading... But then again it would be obvious that most people grandparents would pass on. I was in with her for about 45 min. Let me know what you think of her and how you get on.

She is a medium who give prediction ... my grandmother came through in the reading... But then again it would be obvious that most people grandparents would pass on. I was in with her for about 45 min. Let me know what you think of her and how you get on.

she seems to be very busy i found it very hard to get an appointment.
    did she say anything that only you would have known or was it just stuff that could apply to anything .

She was very general ...and said stuff that anybody could relate to and nothing that was specific to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

Hi everybody im only new to boards.ie i was wondering does anybody have any info on Eddie Christian( how to get in contact with him i know he is on south william street but where about on south william street is he)

thank you:)

hes underneath miss fantasia. down near the break for the border end. just walk in. there from around 10 apart from mondays. Cost 55

• Advertisement

She was very general ...and said stuff that anybody could relate to and nothing that was specific to me.

I went to mary edwards i found her very good i didint give her any information she knew things that no one else would know. she told me something about my dad that she could not of known and little things about my relationship which were only personal to me. i found she was good and all i used give her was yes and no answers. i would love to go back to her as at the end she asked if i had any questions but it was only since i left ive thought of things to ask her but didint. my experience was very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Camus

Hi

I would want to go to Fortune Teller, but im new into those things.
    Can anyone tell me any good ones? Around Navan?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭DrivingsCool

Im not sure if anybody has mentioned this lady already but to me she is fantastic. She quite Elederly and lives near ashbourne near the Brock Inn pub. I went to her and she was pretty spot on about my current life and knew where I wanted to go. She was only 20euro at the time, but ive had pals that went and said she didnt tell them anything.

I beleive that can happen with alot of psycics though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Went to Billy Martin just before Christmas and every single thing he told me would happen has happened so far. Amazing and I am normally a sceptic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 waggler

HI. About a physic around navan there is one in Trim in Lynches pub. He is supposed to be super... Tryin to get app with him myself but to no joy as of yet. His name is Gareth Keoghan. Type his name in and you'll get his no...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 saldolan

hi, i was just wondering if anybody has been to see Alice in Gorey? If so, was she any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 rd11

FibbersON wrote: »
    Hey,

went to Eddie Christian over the weekend, have to say everything about my present and recent past was scarily accurate, really freaked me out with some of the specifics behind relationships i'd had. As for the future, everything has a timeline upwards of a few months. But i've a few friends who went a while back, and their future stuff has started to come true. I was a skeptic bu now i believe!!!

Hi im new to this board an im reaing all the comments if people have eddies number or any number of any good one' could they send them to me i havent managed to figure out how to mail people that have it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Light888

Claire Crystal is Very Expensive and Very Vague. If a Psychic cannot give you any specifics that apply to you personally then she/he is not genuine. Save your money and treat yourself to a night out instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭DrivingsCool

rd11 wrote: »
    Hi im new to this board an im reaing all the comments if people have eddies number or any number of any good one' could they send them to me i havent managed to figure out how to mail people that have it :)

you just click on the persons profile name, and then a few little options come up, one being " contact the person", click on that... and then send them a message asking what you want. Where in dublin are you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

sandra s wrote: »
    i found adam through a friend and i have been twice. As for asking how his reading cme into play with my life well i dont disclose a private reading to a stranger as its my private life adam and i disussed.

as for being forceful with opinions what rubbish, he is a gentleman and gentle and honest soul. there is plenty out there that fill you with bull**** or what you would like to hear, you get the truth from adam.

Saw this post miles back and felt compelled to reply to it.

That Adam fella is terrible, I have not been to him, but know 4 people who have been. One of them recorded the reading. She came out of it very disappointed. He basically tells her at one point on the tape that if she doesn't start trying to fit his random stab-in-the-dark guesses into her life somehow that the reading isn't going to go too well for her.

He is incredibly vague and extremely pushy at the same time.

I thought it particularly funny that the post above was written by a 'sandra' the name which just so happens to be that of his wife and personal secretary!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Advertisement