Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFOLOGY Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Dafydd Thomas

In 1954 President Eisenhower went on holiday to Palm Springs only to be found by journalists and reporters to have dissapeared that night 20/21! it is believed that on that night President Eisehower was taken to a military base where he either saw dead aliens or had a meeting with live ones! This type of extraterrestrial were known as the nordis(space brothers)and are believed not to be hostile. Apparently they asked that all nuclear weapons be disarmed. However they did not agree to hand over tachnology therefore when another group of ET's, The greys(known to be hostile)met with Eisenhower at another meeting and signed a document that allowed the greys to live on earth and every so often abduct humans to see how we were evolving(these had to be reported to the government and only so many people could be abducted)! In exchange for this the government were given technology!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Ziycon wrote:
    If you look into it you will find that the U.S. Government fund NASA by millions if not billions every year therefore anything that if found or discovered dissappears very quick so as not to let anyone else know about it like other super powers etc.. for the simple reason that if they did find intelligent life imagin the type of technologies or weaponary that they could procure!

Well to be honest the whole of society would collapse if ET life was found, imagine the scene, even Religiong would fall apart and crumble, id imagine that is good enough reason to keep things quiet, the aftereffects would be scary. Oh and there is only 1 Super Power, The United States Of America.

In 1954 President Eisenhower went on holiday to Palm Springs only to be found by journalists and reporters to have dissapeared that night 20/21! it is believed that on that night President Eisehower was taken to a military base where he either saw dead aliens or had a meeting with live ones! This type of extraterrestrial were known as the nordis(space brothers)and are believed not to be hostile. Apparently they asked that all nuclear weapons be disarmed. However they did not agree to hand over tachnology therefore when another group of ET's, The greys(known to be hostile)met with Eisenhower at another meeting and signed a document that allowed the greys to live on earth and every so often abduct humans to see how we were evolving(these had to be reported to the government and only so many people could be abducted)! In exchange for this the government were given technology!

Do you believe that? I dont, if the Greys are Hostile then a Superior race such as themselves would not need to "Sign" anything as if they are Superior they can pretty much do any damn thing they want! Why would they answer to the US Govt to be allowed do such things, we are what they are studying so why ask for permission almost, that doesnt add up.

I do believe in UFO's as you would be very naive to beileve that we are the only ones out there on this rock but to suggest the above is a bit well....mad.

I didn't make it up! I don't know what to believe to be honest. When you see how much is kept from us then when you read something like this you kinda just believe it! There are people who claimd they were there when it happened...

And I'm not sure about the whole 'sign' thing but from what I know they didn't follow the agreements... The government was going to make it all public until they realised they did not know the aliens intentions! But I agree... Alot would happen if everyone knew about all this! Bad things would happen! And most of it would be caused by humanity!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭nitefox

Hi Ziycon how are you and everybody?. The two last nites what have been say is that we have to put the sightings here Like i mean when a sightings is reported, is it possible to post the sightings here and get feedback on it and mybe from this we got start up our groups that will look it to it and the paranormal as well what do ye think?.

• Advertisement

What have you seen in the last few days/nights NF? I was just thinking about that UFO vid on youtube that was posted, to me it looks like Military "loose" formation flying as the AC seem to be paired in a group of 2 with one watching the formation groups of 2 from behind, to me it looke like the RAF OR USAF as the RAF do extensive Night Ops at low/medium and High level especially in formation as do the USAF considering the USAF Operate from their USAFE* bases in the UK ( RAF Mildenhall, RAF Lakenheath ). A few freinds of mine remember being "buzzed" by an F-15E in the UK before at night, the Mudhen ( F-15E ) had her afterburners lit and they said it was like watching 2 balls of flame move at high speed something like this:

F15E.jpg

But at night. Then again thats my 2 cents as Mil aircraft may also operate with/without Nav lights to be as unseen as possible and may just have one light on, is not uncommon.

USAFE= United States Air Force Europe

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you would be naieve to suppose that we are the only form of life in the galaxy, but you would be equally naieve to suppose some of them are flying here in spaceships and there is absolutely no good evidence for their presence.

Also interesting that people in these times don't complain about being attacked by succubi/incubbi or witches, but little grey aliens like the ones they've seen on tv...

interesting..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

steyr:
    Even if it was nite ops by the military you would hear their aircraft, most UFO sightings involve no noise, just objects.

Steyr wrote:
    What have you seen in the last few days/nights NF? I was just thinking about that UFO vid on youtube that was posted, to me it looks like Military "loose" formation flying as the AC seem to be paired in a group of 2 with one watching the formation groups of 2 from behind, to me it looke like the RAF OR USAF as the RAF do extensive Night Ops at low/medium and High level especially in formation as do the USAF considering the USAF Operate from their USAFE* bases in the UK ( RAF Mildenhall, RAF Lakenheath ). A few freinds of mine remember being "buzzed" by an F-15E in the UK before at night, the Mudhen ( F-15E ) had her afterburners lit and they said it was like watching 2 balls of flame move at high speed something like this:

F15E.jpg

But at night. Then again thats my 2 cents as Mil aircraft may also operate with/without Nav lights to be as unseen as possible and may just have one light on, is not uncommon.

USAFE= United States Air Force Europe
    Hi Steyr how are you?. I did not say that saw anything about seeing anything in the sky's the last two nites. All i said was that what i have been sayin on this form was to put up sightings here Like i mean when a sightings is reported, is it possible to post the sightings here and get feedback on it and mybe from this we got start up our groups that will look it to it and the paranormal as well what do ye think?. about 4 weeks ago i saw dot shape ufo it's one light and and chage from white to red and to blue and than starts from white again and then other times it's three lights i hav rang the gada they say it their halicopter but makes no sound and really fly faster then halicopters or plans that i know and then stop trun to the fly to right in the sky. Got you put that youtube vid up on this board or pm it to me and if cant do it that way i will gave my E-Mail address. I argee 100% there what you said the Mudhen ( F-15E ) had her afterburners lit and they said it was like watching 2 balls of flame move at high speed here as i said in my first post on this that most times that people say they saw ufos and most times they are fake and there just Military ok i hope i have answer your question.:D

No offence but i could only just understand a bit of your post you need to type properly, what age are you? Just because you see an object and it makes no noise to you does not mean its making a noise anyway as there are certain factors such as wind and wind dierection that may distort or even stop you from hearing such an object such as the Garda chopper, The Gardai Operate 2 Choppers and one Defender Surveillance Aircraft, Both choppers ( especially the EC-135 which is very quick and ultra quiet due to carbon fibre rotors and engine technology ) are very quiet indeed infact i witnessed the Defender Aircraft over Galway City months ago and you could hardly hear her, The Gardai also have huge spot lights and Infrared on all the Aircraft to Illuminate the gound below for car chases and whatnot, so maybe what you saw was one of the Gardai Helicopters or the Garda Defender Aircraft conducting Ops as it is their nature to stay very quiet and monitor criminal activity and alot of times the Choppers are Operating at high altitude and some distance from their target so as to not be noticed, so maybe they may have had their Nav lights and strobe on as you saw then they maybe turned them off to go silent and the next thing you see is the Ground light being switched on to look for something on the ground then if they dont find what they are looking for the lights go on again, all natural Ops.

• Advertisement

Steyr wrote:
    No offence but i could only just understand a bit of your post you need to type properly, what age are you? Just because you see an object and it makes no noise to you does not mean its making a noise anyway as there are certain factors such as wind and wind dierection that may distort or even stop you from hearing such an object such as the Garda chopper, The Gardai Operate 2 Choppers and one Defender Surveillance Aircraft, Both choppers ( especially the EC-135 which is very quick and ultra quiet due to carbon fibre rotors and engine technology ) are very quiet indeed infact i witnessed the Defender Aircraft over Galway City months ago and you could hardly hear her, The Gardai also have huge spot lights and Infrared on all the Aircraft to Illuminate the gound below for car chases and whatnot, so maybe what you saw was one of the Gardai Helicopters or the Garda Defender Aircraft conducting Ops as it is their nature to stay very quiet and monitor criminal activity and alot of times the Choppers are Operating at high altitude and some distance from their target so as to not be noticed, so maybe they may have had their Nav lights and strobe on as you saw then they maybe turned them off to go silent and the next thing you see is the Ground light being switched on to look for something on the ground then if they dont find what they are looking for the lights go on again, all natural Ops.
    I see/hear the garda chopper out of baldoyle pretty much everynight and its not quiet in the slientest!

Ziycon wrote:
    I see/hear the garda chopper out of baldoyle pretty much everynight and its not quiet in the slientest!
    Like i said in my above post the EC-135 is very quiet and you said Garda Chopper, there are 2 of them the second one is loud and its not an EC-135 its an AS355 Squirrel

Steyr wrote:
    Like i said in my above post the EC-135 is very quiet and you said Garda Chopper, there are 2 of them the second one is loud and its not an EC-135 its an AS355 Squirrel
    One is based in casement aerodrome in Baldonnel, the other is based in Limerick city, not sure which chopper is in Baldonnel!

Wrong all three are based in Casement AB aka Baldonnel as they are on the Irish Air Corps Register and are flown by Irish Air Corps Pilots and maintained by the Aircorps on behalf of An Garda Siochana and the Dept Of Justice.

Britten Norman BN-2T-4S Defender 4000, 254, Garda Air Support Unit
    254.jpg

Eurocopter AS 355N Ecureuil 2 "255"
    255.jpg

Eurocopter EC135T1, 256, Garda Air Support Unit
    256.jpg

The Garda Air Support Unit (GASU) became operational in September 1997 when it took delivery of a fixed wing Pilatus Britten-Norman BN 2T-4S Defender 4000 aircraft and a Eurocopter AS355N Squirrel Helicopter.

In 2001 the GASU fleet was further increased by the addition of a second helicopter, an EC 135 T1.

The aircraft are on the Irish military register. The Air Corps provide pilots and maintain the aircraft on behalf of the Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform and An Garda Síochána.

The Air Support Unit is based at Casement Aerodrome, Baldonnel, Co. Dublin and is a national resource under the operational control of Deputy Commissioner, Operations.

The GASU is a very busy unit within the Garda Síochána. In 2003 the Unit recorded 2,598 callouts resulting in 2,074 actual flying hours contributing in the arrest of 373 persons along with the recovery of 108 stolen vehicles.

www.garda.ie

Steyr wrote:
    Wrong all three are based in Casement AB aka Baldonnel
    I just going from what i've been told by a reliable source that i work with! Anyway this is way off topic!

I haven't heard of any sightings in the past while around the Dublin area or even Ireland, anyone have any details on any recent sightings?

Ziycon wrote:
    I just going from what i've been told by a reliable source that i work with! Anyway this is way off topic!

Well your source is feeding you Utter Crap, my "Source" is one of my relations who is a serving member of the Irish Air Corps and im damn proud to say that too!

No its not way off topic as these Aircraft may be responsible for false sightings heck even the Irish Coast Guard Sikorsky S61N Helicopters may be responisble for false sightings too so its all relevant.

Steyr wrote:
    Well your source is feeling you Utter Crap, my "Source" is one of my relations who is a serving member of the Irish Air Corps and im damn proud to say that too!

No its not way off topic as these Aircraft may be responsible for false sightings heck even the Irish Coast Guard Sikorsky S61N Helicopters may be responisble for false sightings too so its all relevant.

Okay, point taken, my source may be wrong. but this would explain a lot of the regular sightings all along the west coast of ireland, with exception i know of the USAF do nite ops over the atlantic!

Ziycon wrote:
    Okay, point taken, my source may be wrong. but this would explain a lot of the regular sightings all along the west coast of ireland, with exception i know of the USAF do nite ops over the atlantic!

Point taken and earned and your source is wrong full stop. You would not see the USAF along the west coast unless they were low enough and close enough to the Coast to be sighted but thats not allowed unless they have been given clearance to do so ( which is rare ) and if they were to do anything all Airports in the Area would have to have NOTAM's up for all other Civil traffic about what is going on,

Here is one NOTAM from a recent exercise that i can post it basically shows you what is needed by International and National Air law, this has to be up at all Airports for all Commercial and Civil Traffic to view if any Exercise is going to happen no matter where it takes place.

NOTAM NOTAM NOTAM NOTAM NOTAM

Lower limit (FL): 000
    Upper limit (FL): 240
    Centre and radius (nm): 5340N00001W090
    Parent ICAO: EGTT
    Start date/time: 05/04/2007 09:00 UTC
    End date/time: 05/04/2007 12:30 UTC
    Activity period: null
    Lower height limit: 000
    Upper height limit: 240

48FW large force exercise. Formations of F15 aircraft will conduct high energy manoeuvres and may not be able to comply with rules of the air

Increased low and medium level activity should be expected overland east England. Intense aerial activity should also be expected in the Spadedam area.

Aircraft will remain clear of controlled and regulated airspace unless under the control of the appropriate ATC authority

NOTAM NOTAM NOTAM NOTAM NOTAM

The above was for a Major exercise recently so yes you may see the USAF but they have to have permission to be there.

Also yes i will agree that alot of those "Mysterious" sighting's along the West Coast are most likely one of the Coast Guard Sikorsky S61N Helicopters either saving someones life or simply Training, as i live in Galway City i can tell you when they approach Galway Hospital in dense fog its easy to see why the power from their Search lights may have you believe your witnessing something "Mysterious"

• Advertisement

Saw a notice like that in the papers a while ago for the curragh i think it was.

Heres a site i found with regards to sightings by NASA astronauts, i've seen some of these videos before but its interesting that these videos have been released, NASA is heavly pressured by the US DOD and if they wanted footage like this to disappear then they could easily make it happen, so why release a footage of one or two incidents in space, im pretty sure that there has been many more occurances in space that has never come to light, but why release one or two and not others, why didn't they just keep it all under raps, a tad confusing.
    http://www.syti.net/UFOSightings.html

Ziycon wrote:
    Saw a notice like that in the papers a while ago for the curragh i think it was.

That would be for Irish Army Operations and possible Air Corps involvement of deploying Troops by Helicopter at Day and Night and also for calling in Air Support when needed.

Hi Ziycon how are you the last time i saw a sighting was
    about 4 weeks ago i saw dot shape ufo it's one light and and chage from white to red and to blue and than starts from white again and then other times in the past it's had three lights i have rang the gada on this but on the last one i did not because they say the old story they say it their halicopter or they have not report anything on it so i ring airport they say there is notthing there etc but the gada halicopter makes no sound and ones that fly in disten in my area i look out my bedroom window i am in the front of my house fly to lift to the sky in a srte line really fly faster then halicopters or plans that i know and then stop and trun to the fly to right in the sky. I have seen the two gada halicopters and they make niose ok. As people was saying you have to carefull because i might be only the raf the gada halicopters or whatever else. So back to my point that's why i think form this form we got start our groups that would look into the paranormal and ufos because people dont take you real on thses thing but if goups of people did that and we all said to the gada or raf or airport or are own gov we would get answers. So what do ye think about us all starting our own groups?.

nitefox wrote:
    about 4 weeks ago i saw dot shape ufo it's one light and and chage from white to red and to blue and than starts from white again and then other times in the past it's had three lights i have rang the gada on this but on the last one i did not because they say the old story they say it their halicopter or they have not report anything on it so i ring airport they say there is notthing there etc but the gada halicopter makes no sound and ones that fly in disten in my area i look out my bedroom window i am in the front of my house fly to lift to the sky in a srte line really fly faster then halicopters or plans that i know and then stop and trun to the fly to right in the sky. I have seen the two gada halicopters and they make niose ok. As people was saying you have to carefull because i might be only the raf the gada halicopters or whatever else. So back to my point that's why i think form this form we got start our groups that would look into the paranormal and ufos because people dont take you real on thses thing but if goups of people did that and we all said to the gada or raf or airport or are own gov we would get answers. So what do ye think about us all starting our own groups?.

I didnt understand a single word of what you just said, spell properly please

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nitefox

I didnt understand a single word of what you just said, spell properly please
    Hi Steyr how are you. If you cant read that you will have to go back to school you are one those people that dont belife in ufos anway. If nobody cant read what i said the last post that have put up at top of this post then i will retype it ok.

If you want to qoute someone press the button at the bottom of there post saying 'Quote'!!! Guys calm down ye sound like idiots! I was attacked on the music part of this forum for spelling Appreciation wrong! Yer all so uptight! Chill!

Hi Dafydd Thomas how are you?. Ya he has benn doing that last few days i loss it today with him. I argee you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I found a few cool sites on http://paranormalizer.blogspot.com were they review sites.

http://www.Disclose.tv is like YouTube for Paranormal stuff and has loads of cool UFO vids.

http://ufo.whipnet.org/ just seems to have everything, interesting reading.

I've done so much reading bout this the past week I feel I need to renormalise myself a bit!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ok well then to eat into more of your time check out http://www.alienhub.com

Advertisement