Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-Liner Jokes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,069 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Five ants rented an apartment and were joined by five more ants. They are now Tenants.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

My Grandfather invented the cold air balloon.

It never really took off…

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

The poorest person in Alabama is the Tooth Fairy.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

The Producers of the show "60 Minutes" have announced they aren't making their show any longer

A naked man broke into our local church. The police chased him around and finally caught him by the organ.

• Advertisement

Not many people know that footballer Danny Welbeck's father Stan was a bomb disposal expert in the army.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭xlogo

I have piles and piles of ironing to do.

I don't know which is worse.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, your car needs a mechanic.

Post edited by xlogo on

I bought a dog from a blacksmith last week. The second I got it home it made a bolt for the door.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Banjo Carney

I bought one from a handy man and he does little jobs around the house

A budgie walks into a pet shop wearing a balaclava and sporting a shot gun.

“Open the **** trill!”

• Registered Users Posts: 12,143 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Good news for insomniacs.

Two sleeps 'til Christmas!

I've got a pair of trousers woven from spider silk.

They're great, except the flies keep getting stuck

What the nappy said to the baby......................................Drop it baby I've got you covered.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,059 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Drinks were flowing all day at the charity cricket match, and in the end Bud Light stopped play.

Just finished chicken-proofing my lawn for the winter.

It’s impeccable.

I haven't spoken to my mother in law for 18 months............................................i don't like interrupting her.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

You'll never forget your wedding day.

The photographs may fade but the negatives last a lifetime.

I joined a carpenter's class last week. Haven't made anything yet - we've only just begun.

• Advertisement

Just walked past my local bookie's.

A sign on the window said open Sunday 11-4.

I am having £50 on that as I know for a fact it is always open on a Sunday.

Arrived home last night to find a pretty, young woman grouting the bathroom wall Singing 'It's a Heartache, nothin' but a Fools Game.

I thought to myself, she's a Bonnie Tiler.

Last Christmas I bought a Russian advent calendar.

Every time I opened one of the windows an oligarch fell out.

The arrogant waiter at this hotel just fell over spilling a tray of cocktails everywhere.

Oh, how the Mai Tai have fallen.

The most fragrant of all the popes was Pope Pourri....

My friend keeps saying "cheer up man it could be worse, you could be stuck underground in a hole full of water".

I know he means well

They say that Mafia members are nasty people, but...

but while growing up, I lived next door to one and he was actually a nice guy.

In fact, every morning, he paid me £20 just to start his car.

Just opened my washing machine and found my cat "Big Ginger" dead. At least he died in Comfort.

Just wrote a song about Tortillas. I say song, but it's more of a wrap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭el_gaucho

i know a guy who is so thick it takes him two hours to watch 60 Minutes.

Advertisement