Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the worst serial killer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,625 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

There's a documentary on virgin media one now about Fred and rose west now. Jesus they were some sick ****ers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

As a serial killer, my tally stands at zero. I guess that makes the worst serial killer. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    There's a documentary on virgin media one now about Fred and rose west now. Jesus they were some sick ****ers.
    Evil personified.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,296 ✭✭✭✭branie2

And new evidence suggests that Rosemary had a leading role in the killings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

branie2 wrote: »
    And new evidence suggests that Rosemary had a leading role in the killings.

Absolutely believe it. Rosemary was 10 times worse than Fred ever was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Me, 0 bodies to my name

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

They might be dangerous but as people they're usually muppets and losers and nowhere near the top of the criminal/prison hierarchy where they're usually segregated anyway, major league gangsters, drug dealers or armed robbers would wipe them out in an instant.

Ian Brady for instance reveled in his notoriety but was never housed anywhere near the Krays or the Adams or even regular crims who'd have taken him out in seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

dd973 wrote: »
    They might be dangerous but as people they're usually muppets and losers and nowhere near the top of the criminal/prison hierarchy where they're usually segregated anyway, major league gangsters, drug dealers or armed robbers would wipe them out in an instant.

Ian Brady for instance reveled in his notoriety but was never housed anywhere near the Krays or the Adams or even regular crims who'd have taken him out in seconds.

Because sickos like him preyed on the ones who couldn't fight back - children and women. They would have been gone in seconds if any gangsters went near him.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

branie2 wrote: »
    Robespierre, who had hundreds of people beheaded by the guillotine during the French Revolution

Can you be considered a serial killer if you didn't perform the action yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

Prophet Mohammad, his actions over one thousand years ago sees millions die annually and suffer incalculably. He would get my vote as the human who has caused the most death, misery and destruction on the planet and continues to do so long after his own death. Hitler and Stalin aren't killing anyone anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭DarTipp

John cannan main suspect in the suzy lamplugh case, serial rapist and killers in the late 70s to the late 80s

• Registered Users Posts: 34,544 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

theguzman wrote: »
    Prophet Mohammad, his actions over one thousand years ago sees millions die annually and suffer incalculably. He would get my vote as the human who has caused the most death, misery and destruction on the planet and continues to do so long after his own death. Hitler and Stalin aren't killing anyone anymore.

If Hitler and Stalin aren't killing anyone anymore via their current followers then either is Mohammad?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

That Richard "the nightstalker" Ramirez bloke has to be the sickest I've read about, freaky looking fúcker as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Steve F

Rose West receives fan mail and has pen pals.

Let that sink in for a second......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,296 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Steve F wrote: »

That is so sick! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭spuddy90

Just listening to a podcast on rte documentary one. It's about serial killer kieron Kelly. Didnt realise he was such a brute

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

spuddy90 wrote: »
    Just listening to a podcast on rte documentary one. It's about serial killer kieron Kelly. Didnt realise he was such a brute

I never heard of the guy until now. Is he still serving time in prison or is he dead?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Philip Morris.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

This guy was ****ed.
    https://allthatsinteresting.com/robert-berdella
    I watched it on sky last night and this guy was seriously deranged.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

only read about this guy the other day. UK's longest serving prisoner. They've kept him locked up on his own in a glass cage underneath the prison since 1983. He's in his 60s and they have 6 guards on him when he goes out to exercise.
    There's something terribly sad about his life but an absolute monster.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maudsley

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,179 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Steve F wrote: »

You have to figure these "fans" are just one small step away from being serial killers themselves. Either that or really messed up in the head fantasists.

Wouldn't turn my back on them in either case!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Monsanto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

nthclare wrote: »
    Monsanto

Shirley they help cereal grow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

I heard about the rice crispy killer

He snapped and popped crackle.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭spuddy90

Fracture wrote: »
    I never heard of the guy until now. Is he still serving time in prison or is he dead?

Died in prison in 2001 seemingly. Very interesting and one that went under the radar with serial killers. The amount he had killed you would have that thought more documentaries about him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

I heard about the rice crispy killer

He snapped and popped crackle.

Then he fell from the corn quake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

Loads of them. You couldn't pick just one.

Gary Heidnik was one I heard about recently. Chilling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Rufeo

Well technically if they were the "worst", they wouldn't be very good at it now would they.

So many serial killer threads lately. Some psychology student must be studying it and has to harangue AH with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭JeffreyEpspeen

Reading the transcript of Shirley Ledford's torture at the hands of The Toolbox Killers Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris almost traumatised me. Their capacity for doling out torture was astonishingly inhumane. Both died within months of each other recently.

Speaking of, Gertrude Baniszewski wasn't a serial killer but her torture of poor Sylvia Likens aided by her children and other neighbourhood kids also made me depressed after reading about it on Wikipedia. Poor girl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,090 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Modern day that extremist in Norway
    Historically, Myra Hindley or Rose West

Advertisement