Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the worst serial killer

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,194 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭Cluedo Monopoly

Never heard of this chap but a read of his wiki page is quite disturbing.

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭corks finest

bomber Harris

• Registered Users Posts: 37,527 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I'm against it too but not for the reason others are. It's just too easy of a way out for these animals. They should be locked up 23 hours per day with no contact with other prisoners and the only reading they should have is how horrible it is to take a life.

Mental torture for the rest of their lives is what they deserve.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,527 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

He's the worst in my opinion. They were so concerned about him killing that he was tried for his crimes in a cage.

• Advertisement

Yes

another evil bastard who they reckon killed more

The one currently on trial in the UK for killing babies in the hospital. She looks so innocent, and is meant to take care of the most vulnerable tiny humans in the world.

Really chilling and tragic thinking of the lives she's destroyed. And for what motive?

Caveat: the trial is only just starting but the police clearly think she did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭lizzyjane

Ed Kemper.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,042 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

It doesn’t mean she did it.

People seem to lose all reason when they hear the word “baby”. And this isn’t a dig at you personally, but just a general observation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭lumphammer2

Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Putin, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Khamenei, Milosevic, Mao .... and Trump wanted to be one ... the greatest hits of the so-called far right and far left ... I prefer the term genocidal dunces running cults and masquerading as 'leaders' ......

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭lumphammer2

Outside of warmongers I would add Manson, West, the various 'Rippers', and Larry Murphy ...

That bad guy in the first Dirty Harry film ... he shoots his ex girlfriend while she is swimming and then turns his sick revenge into extortion and kills more ... I love when Harry is violent with this turd ...a really evil guy and not fiction ... that guy was actually based on a real serial killer called the Zodiac ...

Yes, people do lose all reason when they hear the word baby. Because they are the most vulnerable, innocent humans in the world. It's not like a baby could provoke an adult into snapping in a moment of rage. Maybe once but not repeatedly.

Babies are born into the world completely helpless, with their whole lives ahead of them. Full of potential. For a large number of them to be purposely killed by someone who is in a position of trust like that is just so unbelievably sad and chilling.

I am a firm believer in the innocent until proven guilty, however the trend of deaths and injuries seemed to always occur whenever this woman was on shifts. When she switched from night shifts to day shifts the death/injuries also moved from night shifts to day shifts. It would appear more likely than not that she is responsible but of course I could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Floppybits

Harold Shipman for me is the worst mainly because he was in a position of trust and took advantage of that to kill god knows how many. I hope there is a special place in hell for those people who were in positions of trust and took advantage such as Shipman and a few others.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Even if She is convicted I'm not sure that you could describe her as the worst serial killer considering that she is basically a copy cat of Beverly Allitt - even down to the methods used.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Denis Nilsen was one that always stuck with me as pure twisted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭chicorytip

This fellah.

Personally,Kenneth McDuff otherwise known as the Broomstick Murderer.Never showed any remorse and even laughed at some of the details.Hope he is still burning in Hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,551 ✭✭✭billyhead

I'm watching the Dahmer series on Netflix at present and he was one f**cked up individual.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Advertisement
Advertisement