Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the worst serial killer

Options
  • 02-02-2019 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭

Carrying on from the Ted Bundey tapes
    Who in your opinion is the worst serial killer

Doesnt have to be by the amount of victims, it can also be about the brutality or the twisted logic of their crimes

For me there was always something twisted about Albert Fish
    Though he has only been proven to have killed and eaten 3 children he is one of the most twisted killers out there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Sawny Bean...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,875 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Hitler, he was so good he got millions of others to do it for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Vlad the Impaler. Twisted psychopath. Worse than Hitler because he genuinely enjoyed cruelty and sadism.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Fred west, an absolute rotter.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Me, I've never managed to kill anyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Robert Underdunk Terwilliger Jr

He could never quite manage it could he

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Fred west, an absolute rotter.

The missus was worse! You'd need to bleach your brain and your soul after reading their Wikipedia page.

Ángel Maturino Reséndiz, aka The Railway Killer, was pretty terrifying. I usually find serial killer stuff pretty fascinating but I'd to stop listening to a podcast about him. One of those guys on a "divine mission" to rape and bludgeon people to death.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Going to say Harold Shipman given he was the victims trusted family doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Debtocracy

Alf Stewart

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Ferajacka

Del2005 wrote: »
    Hitler, he was so good he got millions of others to do it for him.
    I've often thought about that, do you think Hitler is up in heaven sipping pena coladas while his generals are burning in hell?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Jessica Fletcher.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,979 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Dr. Andrew Wakefield

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 408 ✭✭SoundsRight

Everything about Dahmer was depraved.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo aka The Ken & Barbie Killers.

Tortured and killed many young girls one of which was Karla's own sister.

barbiefp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Gomer Pyle

Igotadose wrote: »
    Dr. Andrew Wakefield

And his followers are still killing people.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,249 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Andrei Chikatilo

Convicted of murdering 52 children and young women. At his trial the evidence was so graphic several of the victims relatives fainted.

Executed by gunshot in 1994

andrei-chikatilo-3.jpg?w=700&h=430&crop=1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

I loved Deadly Women on Netflix, some scary ladies on there!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

mother teresa

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Andrei Chikatilo

Convicted of murdering 52 children and young women. At his trial the evidence was so graphic several of the victims relatives fainted.

Executed by gunshot in 1994

andrei-chikatilo-3.jpg?w=700&h=430&crop=1

Butcher , cannibal if i remember correctly ,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

Gacy and Dahmer were absolute monsters.

The Wikipedia summary for American serial killers runs for pages and pages and pages. It's unbelievable.

Shipman was a medical serial killer.

Naturally, people fear the psychopathic cannibal-type much more. The 'Hannibal Lecter' creepy guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,032 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Are you talking about in terms of the one who actually pulls the trigger or the world leader who set the act in motion...?

Either way, either Salin/Hiter or the guys who ran the gualgs/concentration camps.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Gary Ridgeway - the green River killer

• Registered Users Posts: 30,194 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Levi Bellfield would be one that I'd say would have crimes had have gotten away with.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,664 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Without a doubt Rosemary West. She was by far the worst out of her and Fred, and it was her insatiable appetite for violent lesbian sex and torture that led to so many young women losing their lives. The fact too that she could get involved in killing her own daughter just adds to her sinister nature. Absolute monster.

38556923_rosewest238.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

Are you talking about in terms of the one who actually pulls the trigger or the world leader who set the act in motion...?

Either way, either Salin/Hiter or the guys who ran the gualgs/concentration camps.

Preferably outside a war scenario as technically though monsters who kill and butcher they arent classed as serial or spree killers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭CrankyHaus

Sin City wrote: »
    Preferably outside a war scenario as technically though monsters who kill and butcher they arent classed as serial or spree killers

Even mass murderers outside of war situations, say Mao or Lavrenti Beria, seem different from serial killers as the actual act of killing does not seem to excite them in the way it would a serial killer. Rather they are motivated by an urge for power.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

CrankyHaus wrote: »
    Even mass murderers outside of war situations, say Mao or Lavrenti Beria, seem different from serial killers as the actual act of killing does not seem to excite them in the way it would a serial killer. Rather they are motivated by an urge for power.

Ok leave out leaders and politicians too

Larry Murphy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭AllForIt

The worst serial killer is the one who killed the least amount of ppl before getting caught.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,110 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

The Dnepropetrovsk maniacs. Maybe not up there in terms of numbers but very disturbing the way they filmed and photographed everything and thought it was funny while they were doing it

Advertisement