Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the worst serial killer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

branie2 wrote: »
    Dennis Nielsen, the British version of Jeffrey Dahmer, before Dahmer became infamous

I lived a few doors down from his apt in Muswell Hill in 2016. Had no clue about it until
    it came up for rent/sale last year, twas in the papers!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Ollibelo

Watched the Ted Bundy doc, found it scary that a seemingly normal educated person could become a deranged killer.

Started to watch it.
    What a bizarre, evil person.

So glad that forensic technology has come to where it is now.

Ted Bundy acted as a lawyer for himself....and cross examined a police officer about a crime scene...
    What the actual???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Me. Sure I've killed nobody.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Tony;

ABZB6AAALAA7IAIAAAAAAWAB6QA7777774AAAAAAHIB3ABAA.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,296 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Neville Heath

Ted Bundy again....
    He actually proposed to a witness.... In court....

I can't..

Ollibelo wrote: »
    Ted Bundy again....
    He actually proposed to a witness.... In court....

I can't..

That was crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

I wonder what she thought when he finally confessed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭Marengo

Queen Victoria.

• Advertisement

The Boston Strangler

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

Anyone ever hear of the axeman of New Orleans ?

Cant be true can it?
    Very strange, he wil avoid killing people if when he breaks into their home and they are playing Jazz

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axeman_of_New_Orleans

Mark Nash

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭1874

BeerWolf wrote: »
    Tony;

ABZB6AAALAA7IAIAAAAAAWAB6QA7777774AAAAAAHIB3ABAA.jpg

I was thinking of the 3 rice krispie elves as cereal killers, why does Tony need a knife? he's got claws and teeth

The Boston Strangler

I recal the film was a bit disturbing although I cant remember much about it except, the reveal to himself that he was the killer, think he was a genuine schizophrenic/multiple personality or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Sin City wrote: »
    Anyone ever hear of the axeman of New Orleans ?

Cant be true can it?
    Very strange, he wil avoid killing people if when he breaks into their home and they are playing Jazz

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axeman_of_New_Orleans

Had you read The Axemans Jazz, fictional novel with reference to the Axeman, great read!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

I really wish I hadn't read that. :(

Evil, sick bastard.

That was a horrifying read. Absolutely disgusting that there are other sickos (not murderers) like him watching these types of videos on the Dark Web. They were paying him $10,000 to view a video he had uploaded :(

That reminds me of the RTE sports journalist Kieran Creaven who is now roaming our streets after a year in jail. He was known to have watched violent videos of rape and torture of children for the past 10 years.

All the worst serial killers seemed to have been named already.

One that stuck with me the most was Ian Huntley. I was a similar age to Holly and Jessica when they went missing & vividly remember the extensive coverage. Evil man.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

All the worst serial killers seemed to have been named already.

One that stuck with me the most was Ian Huntley. I was a similar age to Holly and Jessica when they went missing & vividly remember the extensive coverage. Evil man.

Woman.

She came out as trans last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭RFOLEY1990

not serial killers I know but the James Bulger death is what haunts me the most,

I can get through pretty much anything like that but those documentaries are just too much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Serial killers are depraved monsters and should never be let out of prison, which most of us can agree on. What I don't understand is women who write to them in prison and want to marry them? Is it some sort of mental illness? Do they think they can change them if they love them enough? It's really bizarre.

• Advertisement

Woman.

She came out as trans last year.

I don't think he's really trans. Must be looking for attention.

I just think this gives real transgender people a bad name.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,122 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

I don't think he's really trans. Must be looking for attention.

I just think this gives real transgender people a bad name.

I don't believe for one second that it's genuine. Probably looking for more favourable living conditions by being transferred to a women's prison. And access to women probably. He is a rapist, I hope this doesn't happen. It's no coincidence either that he apparently chose to change his name to the same as the mother of one of his victims. It's just another way to stick the knife in. Sick bastard.

A Canadian serial killer called Bruce McCarthur has been sentenced to life imprisonment today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Sandor Clegane

I always found Jeffrey Dahmer to be the most interesting.

Unlike most of he's buddies he seemed to actually tell the truth after being caught and tried to offer some insight into his feelings, thoughts, desires and what drove him to commit these crimes. He owned up and actually acknowledged his crimes going into great detail.

Theres pages upon pages of PDF files detailing his life and crimes, really interesting if you have the stomach for it. He goes into ridiculous amounts of detail about all his murders.

I'll link them:

**BE WARNED GRAPHIC CONTENT AND NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART**

http://www.justiceforadam.com/milwaukee/confession1.pdf

http://www.justiceforadam.com/milwaukee/confession2.pdf

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Reading about Ted Buddy on Wikipedia, I found this clickbait-like link to some unusual facts about him...
    https://thoughtcatalog.com/beverly-flowers/2018/04/15-little-known-facts-about-ted-bundy-that-will-chill-you-to-your-core/

Found 5is one the most unusual...
    In the early 1970s, Bundy worked for a suicide hotline in Seattle. His coworkers, including author Ann Rule, remember him as a skilled volunteer who helped ease troubled callers and saved lives. Talk about irony.

Reading about Ted Buddy on Wikipedia, I found this clickbait-like link to some unusual facts about him...
    https://thoughtcatalog.com/beverly-flowers/2018/04/15-little-known-facts-about-ted-bundy-that-will-chill-you-to-your-core/

Found 5is one the most unusual...

Yeah she wrote a book about him, about his crimes and from the perspective of knowing him personally, the stranger beside me. Pretty interesting.

She must have been shocked when the truth emerged about Bundy

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Serial killers are depraved monsters and should never be let out of prison, which most of us can agree on. What I don't understand is women who write to them in prison and want to marry them? Is it some sort of mental illness? Do they think they can change them if they love them enough? It's really bizarre.

It's hard to understand alright. It'll like they're attracted to extreme bad boys with an infamous level of "celebrity". They're stuck behind bars and unattainable so these women probably feel if they get their attention they have the control then? I dunno, it's just very bizarre.

"Generally the women are decent, well-meaning and it is easy to see why they find their relationships fulfilling. Their boyfriends spend their days exercising and their evenings writing letters and poems or trying to phone home. They are more compliant and attentive than they would be on the outside because the women send money, pay for their legal representation and afford them the tremendous parole advantage of a permanent address. Women with imprisoned partners have limited contact and need never move beyond this courting stage. The intense desire for each other need never translate to the ordinariness of sex and marriage."

She must have been shocked when the truth emerged about Bundy

It's been a while since I read the book but from what I remember she didn't believe it for a while, even met up with him, went to see him etc. Then it slowly dawned on her that he was actually a murderer.

• Advertisement

Jack the Stripper - an unidentified serial killer from London in the 1960s who strangled his female victims and threw their semi-nude bodies into the river Thames.

Advertisement