Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 Executive Officer Civil Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 RandomUser17

I think it was an hour for the 2019 campaign

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Designer867

Hey everyone!

Does anyone know how the e-tray works...do those who are higher up on the ranking do the e-tray first and then it gradually moves on to those ranked lower?

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Darren1881

blondie007 wrote: »
    Question for anyone who's done an E-tray test for the CS before- how long is the exam please?

An hour and 20 minutes. 20 minutes prep time to explain the scenario and your role. Then one hour to complete all the assigned tasks.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭redmgar

Hey everyone!

Does anyone know how the e-tray works...do those who are higher up on the ranking do the e-tray first and then it gradually moves on to those ranked lower?

Thanks in advance!

Yes exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jimbob6times

Has anyone in the Dublin external comp heard anything about stage 2 yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭facade

Nothing yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Aleece2020

facade wrote: »
    Nothing yet :(

Some AO tests and video recording interviews going on this week; they might be waiting on those to complete before starting the next stage of EO.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AranJumpers

Hi everyone, I've passed and received high enough oom for my county but am 3 months pregnant, does anyone know how this could potentially effect my process?
    Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭jules86

Hi everyone, I've passed and received high enough oom for my county but am 3 months pregnant, does anyone know how this could potentially effect my process?
    Thanks!!

It wouldn't really effect it.

Are you an existing civil servant? If so I think you could be promoted while on maternity leave.

If you're not a civil servant already, if you were to start before maternity leave your probation would be extended ie 6 months maternity leave probation extended by 6 months. If you get an offer while on maternity leave you can start when you're maternity leave is over

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fionnr01

Anyone predicting a call to e-tray today?

• Advertisement

fionnr01 wrote: »
    Anyone predicting a call to e-tray today?

No, It Will be a Friday, my bets tomorrow.

redmgar wrote: »

We usually get feedback details just after we get results, no sign of them yet

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fionnr01

Yes you are right, I keep thinking today is Friday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭StevenToast

No sign of anything?

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭gestappo

No sign of anything?

I’m keeping an eye on my email, aka refreshing every 10mins!! Torture.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭VitreousLife

The never normally come out with emails til nearer 5pm no?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 TommyBatatheon

Lockdown and the Bank Holiday weekend would lead me to believe you wont hear anything today, but who knows...

Lockdown and the Bank Holiday weekend would lead me to believe you wont hear anything today, but who knows...
    They love a Friday of Bank Holiday release....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

They love a Friday of Bank Holiday release....

Gives people time to figure out the answers to questions usually answered in the info booklet!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭VitreousLife

Refreshing every 2 seconds at this rate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Redsettee90

I don’t think anything will happen until 31 October when the old panel is finished

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Dublintigger

I don’t think anything will happen until 31 October when the old panel is finished

I think you're right.

I think you're right.

Old panel won't be finished until stage 3 interview results are out

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Redsettee90

When would that be ?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Aleece2020

gestappo wrote: »
    I’m keeping an eye on my email, aka refreshing every 10mins!! Torture.

A lot of AO tests and applications going on this week. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s next week for EO.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭EO2019

Anyone get an update as to whether there will be an etray? Tried emailing publicjobs a couple of times but no answer which is very unlike them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭katiek102010

Thanks!!

No it won't, I had a EO interview the Friday before I had my son in 2008. I placed no 3 in the panel. Unfortunately the panel closed without placement due to recession

EO2019 wrote: »
    Anyone get an update as to whether there will be an etray? Tried emailing publicjobs a couple of times but no answer which is very unlike them.

It's very odd they haven't been it touch with feedback on where you placed in stage 1 and numbers progressing to the next stage.

EO2019 wrote: »

It's very odd they haven't been it touch with feedback on where you placed in stage 1 and numbers progressing to the next stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭EO2019

it is they are usually very on the ball. Not sure if they are reviewing the videos of people who they want to bring forward and that’s taking time or if they just don’t know how to proceed at the moment!

Advertisement