Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

Put on a 50 euro bet from my overdraft, ment to bet under 1.5 goals it happened, checked.my.balance.and.i bet.on over 1.5.
    Gutted I

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I always make small bets when I am doing it and I keep it to once a month, because I'm an addict. My head has been swimming for days, and I have been lashing out at people verbally.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

I'm posting here because nowhere else really seems appropriate. Basically, I feel completely discontented and detached from everything. I mean, I feel as if I have no emotions or love for anybody in my life. The more my life seems to wear on the more fúcked up I seem to become. I have extreme mood-swings and self-destructive episodes, often violently lashing out at those around me for the smallest of things.

I also have homicidal thoughts from time to time, constantly assaulting my mind. Sometimes I feel like murdering the closest person to me for no discernible reason.

My lack of emotion/love for others slightly worries me from time to time. When my dog died, who I think I loved very much, I didn't really care. About an hour after I received the news I had completely forgotten about it and it never really came to the forefront of my mind since then. When my grandmother died I didn't really care either, despite being somewhat close to her. I didn't want to go to her funeral because it seemed like an inconvenience. I feel a bit disgusted and ashamed writing this, but I dunno what else to do.

About an hour ago I felt absolutely ecstatic, now I feel extremely dark and restless. Bordering on depression. The constant paranoia and shifts in emotion is taking its toll on me. I can never relax and am constantly on edge.

Professional help. I recommend this to everyone with more than just small trifles of trouble. Seek professional help if this is beginning to affect your lifestyle and especially if you think you will end up hurting someone.

Face your problems. With professional or non-professional help if you need it but face it now before it spirales out of control.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭MickFleetwood

Professional help. I recommend this to everyone with more than just small trifles of trouble. Seek professional help if this is beginning to affect your lifestyle and especially if you think you will end up hurting someone.

Face your problems. With professional or non-professional help if you need it but face it now before it spirales out of control.

I'm thinking of doing just that at the moment, really. Things have already seemed to spiral out of control. My sense of self-preservation is also non-existent at the moment. I find myself constantly doing dangerous, sometimes unlawful things merely to stimulate myself.

This is obviously toxic to me and my family/friends, but I'm so incredibly impulsive at times that it's difficult not to do these things, y'know? I've noticed my perception of life and certain situations is often markedly different to those around me.

I'm thinking of doing just that at the moment, really. Things have already seemed to spiral out of control. My sense of self-preservation is also non-existent at the moment. I find myself constantly doing dangerous, sometimes unlawful things merely to stimulate myself.

Do it. And do it soon.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Agecard website is the biggest load of ****in cock Ive ever come across.
    Okay maybe, JUST MAYBE, I could be a little accepting that an error keeps coming up and ill give the benefit of the doubt that theres site maintenance going on. But then I look for contact details to ring and ask, there is none. Theres only a query box thing where they basically state they dont want tod eal with anything like this and also limit you to.. 300 characters including spaces!! FFS like they cant be serious, what can I get explained in that?? I went to the gardai iswell today and they totally fobbed me off saying all they do is sign their names and know nothing more about it.
    Urghhh like. FU world

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

deise_girl wrote: »
    Agecard website is the biggest load of ****in cock Ive ever come across.
    Okay maybe, JUST MAYBE, I could be a little accepting that an error keeps coming up and ill give the benefit of the doubt that theres site maintenance going on. But then I look for contact details to ring and ask, there is none. Theres only a query box thing where they basically state they dont want tod eal with anything like this and also limit you to.. 300 characters including spaces!! FFS like they cant be serious, what can I get explained in that?? I went to the gardai iswell today and they totally fobbed me off saying all they do is sign their names and know nothing more about it.
    Urghhh like. FU world

Are you trying to track your card? I don't know anyone that has ever worked for...

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Are you trying to track your card? I don't know anyone that has ever worked for...

No apply for it! After sending 3 sterly worded emails(Coz I couldnt even fit it into the one, stupid character limit) they replied back all deeply apologetic etcetcetc and everything is fantastic now -.-
    Oh well I guess, dealt with now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

No apply for it! After sending 3 sterly worded emails(Coz I couldnt even fit it into the one, stupid character limit) they replied back all deeply apologetic etcetcetc and everything is fantastic now -.-

You can apply online now? That's much handier. Back in my day you could only apply through the garda station.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

There are character limits on emails?!

Jesus deise... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I have to get up at half 4 for work and I don't get home until 7pm. NO.

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    You can apply online now? That's much handier. Back in my day you could only apply through the garda station.

Its all only online now! And its only handier if the website doesnt break >.<

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    There are character limits on emails?!

Jesus deise... :P

No it wasnt quite an email like they didnt give an address it was just one of those box things that you filled in the queries into if ya get me? Urghh so irritating anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Its all only online now! And its only handier if the website doesnt break >.<

I'm pretty sure you still have to go to the Gardai once they send you out the stuff. :/ Could be wrong though. :o:p

I'm pretty sure you still have to go to the Gardai once they send you out the stuff. :/ Could be wrong though. :o:p

Oh yea they have to sign something for you and then you send it off again!
    Tbh it just sounds like the most drawn out thing for something easy enough..

• Advertisement

you could just use a provisional licence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Just had to share this story, still shaking! Went to get a new carton of orange juice off the worktop as we'd none in the fridge. Picked it up and this black thing falls off it I let out a small shriek and jump away from it thinking it's a spider. Looking at it again I just thought it was a piece of fluff. Grand, I pick it up and it falls apart making a crunching noise. It's actually a dead fly *shudder* shriek again and drop the carton! Ew, it decieved me! I'll never feel clean again!!

>still shaking!
    >dead fly

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

I just want to go, and never look back!

Jhcx wrote: »
    I just want to go, and never look back!

Aw Jhcx, I know the new homepage sucks, but don't let it scare you away. :(

:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

I need to rant! Grrrrrrrrrrr I think its so incredibly rude to send someone a message asking them what time are you supposed to go to an event they were organising that they told you to come to just at the start of the week and just ignore the message, she seen the message at 4 and shes online right now, if she doesnt want me there anymore, she could just tell me or say that I'm not needed or whatever instead of cowarding out and just ignoring me! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THIS IS REALLY FRIGGIN ANNOYING ME! I dont want to send her another message to seem needy, why cant she just friggin reply ARRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I need to rant! Grrrrrrrrrrr I think its so incredibly rude to send someone a message asking them what time are you supposed to go to an event they were organising that they told you to come to just at the start of the week and just ignore the message, she seen the message at 4 and shes online right now, if she doesnt want me there anymore, she could just tell me or say that I'm not needed or whatever instead of cowarding out and just ignoring me! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THIS IS REALLY FRIGGIN ANNOYING ME! I dont want to send her another message to seem needy, why cant she just friggin reply ARRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just ask somethink like is the event still going on.

Just ask somethink like is the event still going on.

I think it may seem needy seeing as I never message this person (twice in 1 day about the same topic) its just I have to organise stuff if she still wants me, and ughhhhhhhhhhhh ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think it may seem needy seeing as I never message this person (twice in 1 day about the same topic) its just I have to organise stuff if she still wants me, and ughhhhhhhhhhhh ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well then its not needy if theres stuff to be done.

Youd be terrible at owning a business :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

I was scared okay! :P I hate flies with a passion!

Their horrible things but scary? Not at all. A good swatter removes all fear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

Jetlag :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Exhaustion. One advantage is hot supervalu manager is bringing me coffee. Fuq yeah. But exhaustion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Finished Work for the day. Fck all to do. Sweet fck all. Sorry the letters fck don't even describe my angerness. I feel like a prisoner just with better benefits i.e. 6 hrs out of my cell.

Been feeling horrid the last few days, hungover, anxious and paranoid. :( Absolutely terrible.

• Advertisement

Been feeling horrid the last few days, hungover, anxious and paranoid. :( Absolutely terrible.

+1 but -the hangover :(

I am in agony. Pure agony. Everything hurts.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭MissD93

:( all my friends are going to the beach , i've to work and no ones giving me any sympathy as i'm lucky enough to have a job

Lost €82 out of my deposit for, and I quote, "painting". F*ck off. :mad:

Also, it's too bloody hot. /does rain dance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

It's too hot. Too hot I tell thee.

I'm living off coolpops.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Cuchulainn90

All this sun is putting me in a good mood........i hate being in a good mood!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Lost €82 out of my deposit for, and I quote, "painting". F*ck off. :mad:

as in interior decoration or graffiti murals?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

MissD93 wrote: »
    :( all my friends are going to the beach , i've to work and no ones giving me any sympathy as i'm lucky enough to have a job

Yes! This! Someone asked me to work a few extra hours tomorrow and I said I would because I thought it was that we'd be really busy. I later discovered that it was just because she wanted to take the time off :'(

Yes! This! Someone asked me to work a few extra hours tomorrow and I said I would because I thought it was that we'd be really busy. I later discovered that it was just because she wanted to take the time off :'(

Get back at her some way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Poor acid on her while she sleeps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

My argh of the day!

Nah, not drastic enough. Something more brutal needs to be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭MissD93

just home from work, my friends photos from sligo are going up and i am soaked in guiness/bullmers and smell like cigreete smoke even tough i don't smoke

Nah, not drastic enough. Something more brutal needs to be done.

Chop off her feet and hands and wear them as a nice pair of matching shoes and mittens?

Argh: Me no feel so good... :(

Also, WWWAAAARRRRMMMM!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I covered someone today and will have to on Thursday. it's over €80 extra but still like. Feelin' your pain bro!!

• Advertisement

Fields are infested with ragwort. It all has to be pulled.

Id prefer someone cut off my hands

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Its only Tuesday and I'm 100% done with this week. Bad enough the weather is all 'ice-cream and beaches' while a crappy cold is making me want soup and bed, but neither is an option because this internship has me shut up in a lab for ten hours a day. Worst of all I'm not even getting paid. The weekend can't come quickly enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

My birthday is coming up and I can't shift this sad feeling.

Everyone in my house is highly strung for the past few days, (including me), I dont even have to say anything and I get barked at. :(

The weather must be stressing us out :p

Everyone in my house is highly strung for the past few days, (including me), I dont even have to say anything and I get barked at. :(

The weather must be stressing us out :p

Here is a place to vent. Let it out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement