Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

People keep wishing me well for the exams and now I feel like I'll be letting everyone down when I do really bad.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Hey, Republic Nashville?

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO BUY CASSADEE POPE'S SINGLE. That label does it ALL the time. Not out in Ireland, out two months later in Ireland. Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Most likely i will go into work tomoro and see a few lads i know.... I think tomoro morning could be awkward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Ahhh!!! My phone got an update that deleted all my photos and music!! I'd backed up a lot of them onto my computer but loads is lost and I'm pissed off :-(

Also someone spoiled game of thrones for me via a facebook status today, so UGH at that more than anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Last week I dropped my week-old phone and shattered the screen. Got it replaced yesterday. Today I dropped my iPod Touch and cracked half the screen. I shouldn't be allowed own expensive, fragile things. I'm not even a careless person, I just seem to drop things a lot...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Ahhh!!! My phone got an update that deleted all my photos and music!! I'd backed up a lot of them onto my computer but loads is lost and I'm pissed off :-(

Also someone spoiled game of thrones for me via a facebook status today, so UGH at that more than anything!

I have not been the same person since the latest episode of Game of Thrones :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

SUSI, we meet again

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

I spelled the word "lives" incorrectly about 40 times today in my English Leaving Cert exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHH

It would totally make more sense to just add a s as opposed to changing the "f" to a "v".

WHY?!

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I feel like crying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I spelled the word "lives" incorrectly about 40 times today in my English Leaving Cert exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHH

It would totally make more sense to just add a s as opposed to changing the "f" to a "v".

WHY?!

It took me about 5 attempts to spell "opinion" properly. I kept writing down "opion", crossing it out and writing the exact same thing again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Thataone

Don't mind me, I'm just here to vent...

It feels like my insides have been ripped out or something and after deleting all 600 pictures and over 60 different conversations on my phone, it still says there's not enough memory to receive a message

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I just finished off my SUSI reassessment. Oh my, the headaches occurring.

I have not been the same person since the latest episode of Game of Thrones :(

I just watched it.
    I will scrape Walder Frey's face off with salt and a Brillo pad

This whole sleep deprivation thing can feck right off.

Also, real argh!

My girlfriend is going working abroad for Summer, and was leaving today. I know, I'm upset too. But it gets worse: she seems to have been pick-pocketed and her purse with not £1, not £2, but £500 pounds, including the rent money she needed to pay today was taken. The person responsible faces the same fate as the person in the Game of Thrones comment above.

NGEAHHH!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Today was just horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Week three of not being paid despite the fact that I'm supposed to be paid weekly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Why did I do this to myself? Why?

Keep missing calls from work while I'm asleep

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I don't think I could feel any worse if I tried. Surprisingly, today was even worse, possibly the worst.

• Advertisement

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I don't think I could any worse if I tried. Surprisingly, today was even worse, possibly the worst.

Just one of those days....

Had to fill out an error report for... That's 1 strike against me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Jazzy Jeff with one F closed his account.

How many brothers fell victim to the streetz.

Jazzy Jeff with one F closed his account.

How many brothers fell victim to the streetz.

No goodbye?

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭kate.m

don't usually post here but aarrrgghhh perfectly sums up my day.

I'm really angry - but I don't know if it's justified or not :/ Think I might be overreacting and I'm afraid I look like I'm being a melodramatic teenager

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I am watching RTE news which has a clip on a pro life rally and it makes me really angry like REALLY mad. I dont think they realise whats in this actual bill.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Luno wrote: »
    I am watching RTE news which has a clip on a pro life rally and it makes me really angry like REALLY mad. I dont think they realise whats in this actual bill.

Their main argument seems to be that this will sneak us closer to abortion on demand. Completely ignoring the fact that the ONLY way that can happen is by a referendum.

Argh: I've a splitting headache for the past two hours. :(

I've completely lost my independence thanks to crutches. I'm not trusted to get the bus home from Dublin City Centre, and I'd to ring my mother when I got on in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dolly95

I don't normally post here, but I'm actually just feeling so depressed these days.. and it's summer! I'm supposed to be happy :/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

I don't know what to do with my life, but its ok cause my dad has it all planned out for me, whether I like it or not GRRRRRRR

I swear I'm not hating on my dad, it's just frustrating!

ARGHHHHHH

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

alright, I don't want to alarm you guys, but some serious shit just happened.

So I was at my buddy steve's house. Steve's good people. We played some videogames and shit when I was at his house. So anyway, I had to leave so I wouldn't outstay my welcome. Now I'll admit I had partaken in some "mind-altering" substances while at steve's house, so on my way home, I felt a bit hungry. Need to.. munch.. on something. Bear with me.

So I go to McDonalds. Good food, good price. I'm lazy and I don't like to cook so it was an easy decision. Pick up a delicious big mac meal and a coke. All was well.

So I walk home, I don't live far from El Maccaroos, with my big mac and coke in hand. Get home, pretty hungry, pretty excited. All was well in my kingdom.

Start chowin' down on some delicious fries, slurpin' some of my delicious beverage.

I pop open the box of the bag mac. Shit went down. I don't know a better way to say this, but everything was fucked. Serious fucked.

My big mac, the grand denouement of the Big Mac Meal (Large, with a coke) was completely unfit for eating. It.. It had no sesame seeds on the bun. You're probably thinking "ey PF you're bullshitting, McDonalds are a quality establishment, they treat their customers well". Well you're wrong. No fucking sesame seeds, on my fucking bun.

http://i.imgur.com/bq1m1CY.jpg

I'm taking this to the fucking top, I'm gonna march right into McDonalds' HQ in the morning, bash some skulls, and I'm gonna go to the top man. And I'm gonna say: "Ronald, I am not fucking lovin' this".

Advertisement