Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I realised today that I haven't had proper feelings in a few months. Like, I can fake them - really well, which astonishes me - but I don't feel it. I had to pretend to be happy today when my friend told me she loves me. Like, I should be happy with that. But I can't be.

I need to see a doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Samaritans maybe? If nothing else it might be good to vocalise what you're feeling to another human.

That's it though, I'm not very good at vocalising how I feel at the best of times :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

alcohol is all fun and games till you wake up at 4 am in an empty pub bathroom and have to break out without a clue where you are .
    running up the street with the alarms ringing behind me. and i lost my fags, brand new pouch of tobacco gone , lost to the night.

think i need to start being a bit more adamant about eating before i go out

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

The fact that my friend and I are literally going through the same thing makes me so sad. Going over last night at half one to make sure he was ok, and hearing him talk everything out and seeing the similarities because us, how broken we feel was heartbreaking. Even the pure fact that when I left, he asked to come over to sleep for a while because he just needed somebody there was seriously heart-wrenching. I just wish there was something I could do to make him feel better, happier, anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I have to much argh for words :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Finished school today.

:(

STUPID BIOCHEM BEING STUPID AND NOT FUN.

Can it be Wednesday so I can get drunk plz?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I may have the possibility of a summer job. However, unskilled manual labour is not really my thing...........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

I may have the possibility of a summer job. However, unskilled manual labour is not really my thing...........

F****** take it! :0
    I did that before,I can tell you it's actually handy,because it makes you want to do well in school/college. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

F****** take it! :0
    I did that before,I can tell you it's actually handy,because it makes you want to do well in school/college. :D

I also don't really fancy smelling like tobacco the whole time :L or working from
    6 in the morning.

But ~€500 a week would be rather mind blowing.......

• Advertisement

I also don't really fancy smelling like tobacco the whole time :L or working from
    6 in the morning.

Thinly veiled "I could be relatively rich in comparison to other boardsies" post...

Just think of all the Buckfast/Dutch Gold/Naggins you could buy! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

6 in the morning.

Take it, you can always quit if you hate it and sure it'll be an experience

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

6 in the morning.

take it the fuck.

Myself and my friend who Paly knows well ( ;) ) are those annoying loud laughing people in the library. Biochem has broken me...

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Myself and my friend who Paly knows well ( ;) ) are those annoying loud laughing people in the library. Biochem has broken me...
    Well I can't hear ye anyway, although that doesn't say much since I'm cooped up in my own study room in the basement blaring tunes to myself.. :)

Palytoxin wrote: »
    Well I can't here ye anyway, although that doesn't say much since I'm cooped up in my own study room in the basement blaring tunes to myself.. :)

The temptation I have to run down and just wreck your party of one is unreal :P

The temptation I have to run down and just wreck your party of one is unreal :P
    YOU'LL NEVER FIND ME!! ;)

We've taken over this place as our office now tbh, myself and another couple, in here since 8 this morning, same most days the last two weeks :D

6 in the morning.

For the love of God take it, I have been looking for a job for months now, 500 quid is insane money, I'd work for 50 a week at this rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

went to the D.I.E night in limerick tonight, good auld craic besides a few things.

My cousin and his girlfriend/steady shift were out and she was focked drunk.
    i'd been force feeding her water to sober her up being the gent that i am.my cousin needed the jacks and asked me to look after her.
    all fine
    making sure she didnt get sick or pass out and making sure she drank her water

then i noticed the looks people were giving me.
    they see a fairly sober person with a polluted girl and they assume that i'm trying to take advantage of her. the disgust in peoples eyes.

I mean can a person not just look after someone without facing stares that scream "you have an ulterior motive"?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Kinda scared/worried about what's going on with me lately. It's also kinda weird that the fact that my Leaving Cert is in less than three weeks is far from the biggest problem in my life at the moment. I dunno. Need to vent, even vaguely and annoyingly. :(

• Advertisement

I could not possibly care less for this exam. All I want to do is sleep.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Friends just confirmed they will not be heading to 1D next year :/
    Dunno what to do wahhhh, hmmm etc

Slow Show wrote: »
    Kinda scared/worried about what's going on with me lately. It's also kinda weird that the fact that my Leaving Cert is in less than three weeks is far from the biggest problem in my life at the moment. I dunno. Need to vent, even vaguely and annoyingly. :(

To be honest,most people tend to stop giving a sh!te about the LC in the weeks beforehand,because they just want to get it over with.
    I'd say it's natural,so don't worry too much,tis be grand!

To be honest,most people tend to stop giving a sh!te about the LC in the weeks beforehand,because they just want to get it over with.
    I'd say it's natural,so don't worry too much,tis be grand!
    True dat, the hours I wasted playing a game called tiny wings on my ipod before the leaving cert was ridiculous, never touched it once they were over then, I wouldn't mind only it wasn't even that great of a game..

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Just watched the last exorcism...I'm not sleeping tonight

So I just got a very nasty call from my ex's friend,following an equal sh!tty message on Facebook..
    For f***'s sake,talk about adding salt to a wound lads.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Up designing 3D models of gatwick airport train station on how i think it could look. i should be in bed

I'm to open the shop at ten. Due to IR's ****E timetable, I've to get the 9am train. I'm gonna end up opening at half nine. YAY FOR UNPAID EXTRA WORK

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Jesus Christ at this rate Id nearly make myself vomit to just get this feeling outta my tummy.
    Either that or someone just kill me x

• Advertisement

deise_girl wrote: »
    Jesus Christ at this rate Id nearly make myself vomit to just get this feeling outta my tummy.
    Either that or someone just kill me x

I know a guy, pm for more details.

Lawl.

Advertisement