Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I know a guy, pm for more details.

are you just really ugly or?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

are you just really ugly or?

Ugly? No. Hideous? Perhaps!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Ugly? No. Hideous? Perhaps!

Can confirm - not hideous or ugly. JS.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I know a guy, pm for more details.

Lawl.

Please do. Im ready

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Can confirm - not hideous or ugly. JS.

Why thank you kind sir! JS?

Ps - Have you deduced who I am? :O

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

If CTYIgirl is a sir, I'll shave my head for charity. :P

Eurovision was poor this year IMO. No stand out songs at all.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    If CTYIgirl is a sir, I'll shave my head for charity. :P

Eurovision was poor this year IMO. No stand out songs at all.

It was meant more as a figure of speech rather than anything else :P

I just watched the results to see how pathetic we did :D

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

It was meant more as a figure of speech rather than anything else :P

I just watched the results to see how pathetic we did :D
    Did Ireland not win?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Ps - Have you deduced who I am? :O

Kind woman :p

I haven't deduced who you are, but there's nobody bad looking on the course, therefore you look well. I reckon you've worked me out, what with the crutches, etc.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Palytoxin wrote: »
    Did Ireland not win?

We won yeah.

In other news, I saw a unicorn riding a flying pig while I was getting the shift earlier.

• Advertisement

Palytoxin wrote: »
    Did Ireland not win?

...Yes of course we did what with our 5 points I think it was :P
    CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Kind woman :p

I haven't deduced who you are, but there's nobody bad looking on the course, therefore you look well. I reckon you've worked me out, what with the crutches, etc.

The crutches were in fact quite a strong clue. If you remember at all, I'm the guy with the beard Luaghaidh use to take the piss out of :D
    wnolan1992 wrote: »
    We won yeah.

In other news, I saw a unicorn riding a flying pig while I was getting the shift earlier.

You almost had me :pac:

The crutches were in fact quite a strong clue. If you remember at all, I'm the guy with the beard Luaghaidh use to take the piss out of :D

He took the piss out of us all! I now stand beside my earlier statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Stupid fcking loud mouthed family. Woke me up at 10:35 haven't been able to sleep since. Now have 2hr drive to Dublin and 4.5 hour shift after. Anger doesn't even begin to discribe my feeling.

Some bint took our office, now she's in there for the whole day because you can't book it on a sunday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Ok, I get I should be more grateful but, right now I just need to vent!
    My dad has decided that the 3 of us (him, my sister and I) will be going on holiday to NY for 2 weeks on holiday, GREAT, right?
    Well anything I have mentioned that I would like to do have been shot down as soon as I open my mouth; and over the past few weeks I have been getting a picture of what this holiday is gong to consist of:
    We are going to stay with my VERY annoying aunt and her husband for the duration of the holiday, whom both my sister and I have a strong disdain for. We'll be cooped up all day minding her kid. The whole holiday budget is going to be spent on going out for meals in Irish bars and restaurants, and the whole holiday is going to consist of my dad catching up with his "old buds" in the local Irish pubs. My aunt's house is in the middle of a "suburbia like" place but there's nothing there, it's just houses, no amenities, just homes (and Irish pubs and restaurants).

I really can't see a point in going any more, I won't enjoy it as I won't have the opportunity to do anything I would like. I think I would be happier just living at home alone for the 2 weeks twidling my thumbs, watching tv. I know if I tell my dad this he is going to freak, and get super p*issed off with me, but whats the point of going to a different country if the most exciting thing your going to do is eat food that you can get here every day at double the price?

RANT OVER

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Ok, I get I should be more grateful but, right now I just need to vent!
    My dad has decided that the 3 of us (him, my sister and I) will be going on holiday to NY for 2 weeks on holiday, GREAT, right?
    Well anything I have mentioned that I would like to do have been shot down as soon as I open my mouth; and over the past few weeks I have been getting a picture of what this holiday is gong to consist of:
    We are going to stay with my VERY annoying aunt and her husband for the duration of the holiday, whom both my sister and I have a strong disdain for. We'll be cooped up all day minding her kid. The whole holiday budget is going to be spent on going out for meals in Irish bars and restaurants, and the whole holiday is going to consist of my dad catching up with his "old buds" in the local Irish pubs. My aunt's house is in the middle of a "suburbia like" place but there's nothing there, it's just houses, no amenities, just homes (and Irish pubs and restaurants).

I really can't see a point in going any more, I won't enjoy it as I won't have the opportunity to do anything I would like. I think I would be happier just living at home alone for the 2 weeks twidling my thumbs, watching tv. I know if I tell my dad this he is going to freak, and get super p*issed off with me, but whats the point of going to a different country if the most exciting thing your going to do is eat food that you can get here every day at double the price?

RANT OVER

As envious of you as I am, I love America, have relations in NY myself, I can completely see your point. You may as well be just visiting your Aunt over the road with the addition of nice weather! What about the sights?! Even the beach?! Swimming is an essential activity in any holiday!

Serious work will have to be put in tonight to salvage this exam

Just because I'm back on crutches and in a boot does not mean that I'm not able to look after myself. My nana is insisting on dropping me everywhere. Usually I'd appreciate this, but I honestly feel like a child.

GET ME TO GALWAY

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I feel like giving up. I'm so sick of this bull**** and I genuinely did not need this right now. And no, it won't just be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

I feel like giving up. I'm so sick of this bull**** and I genuinely did not need this right now. And no, it won't just be grand.

I know how you feel,I think..

• Advertisement

I know how you feel,I think..

Do you feel like that all you want to do is sleep forever? Because that's how I feel right now.

Do you feel like that all you want to do is sleep forever? Because that's how I feel right now.

The only problem with going to sleep,is you have to get up.
    It sounds horribly depressing,but I wish I could just sleep,at least till things work out.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Susi website kept crashing and being slow and in the midst of it all I made 2 identical accounts(like DOB, name, PPS,Email, etc) with just 2 different usernames...
    Is this bad, like obvz one will become obsolete..
    And form here on in Im having nothing more to do with the grant application and a family member can do the rest..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I echo the above SUSI crap website arggghhh. SHUT UP WITH YOUR STUPID ERRORS!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T FIND THE NATIONAL TICKETS WTFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, no nonon ono no n on on on nno n on no noooooooooooooooo :(

Does anone know can lost ticketmaster tickets be replaced?

CAN'T FIND THE NATIONAL TICKETS WTFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, no nonon ono no n on on on nno n on no noooooooooooooooo :(

Does anone know can lost ticketmaster tickets be replaced?

If they gave you a receipt,possibly..

If they gave you a receipt,possibly..

Well I got em online and they posted them out?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Well I got em online and they posted them out?

You have a decent chance so. You could ring them and say you never got them in the post and they put new ones at the box office for you.

Was supposed to be hanging out with someone today. But instead they went to the pub all day and got drunk. Sure, I was invited but I didn't want to go day-drinking. I'm annoyed because they made a stupid comment when I said I could be meeting another friend today but I realised that is tomorrow.
    And the fact that they'll probably fob this off pisses me off. It's half nine. This is pretty **** form like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

I leave my window open while i sleep. I can't stand sleeping in a warm room.
    4 out of the last 5 mornings i've awoken to a wasp buzzing around my room.
    wasps are evil evil creatures. too stubborn to close my window though.
    got some proper revenge this morning though when i battered the beast with a book he fell right down into a web some enterprising spider had built in the crack of my open window. enjoy your meal friend.

Fup off wasps leave me sleep! :mad:

Advertisement