Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental plan!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,017 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Fly, my beauties fly!
    Continue the research...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Marge: What about Mr. Burns? Maybe he could help.
    Homer: Forget it! He releases the hounds on every charity that comes to the door. Feed The Children, Save The Whales, even Release The Hounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Rev Lovejoy: How's that door coming, Willie?

Groundskeeper Willie: Miracles are your department, Reverend.

Rev Lovejoy: Uh, while we're waiting, why don't I read from the Sunday bulletin? Card table for sale. Top badly damaged. Leg missing. Otherwise fine. One dollar or best offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Wiggum: Looks like you just bought yourself a lottery ticket. To jail!
    Eddie: He's unconscious, sir.
    Wiggum: Ah, they can still hear things

• Registered Users Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Just watched this episode:pac:

L. T. Smash: It's a three-pronged attack: sub-liminal, liminal and super-liminal.
    Lisa: Superliminal?
    L. T. Smash: I'll show you. (leans out of window) Hey, you! Join the Navy!
    Carl: Uh, yeah, all right.
    Lenny: I'm in!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Willie- Argh me mule wouldn't walk in the mud, so I had to put 17 bullets in him......snif.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

One of my favourite episodes.

Guide: Many interesting and important things have been put into boxes over the years: textiles, other boxes, even children's candy. Milhouse: Do any of these boxes have candy in them? Guide: No. Milhouse: Will they ever? Guide: No, we only make boxes to ship nails. Any other questions? Martin: When will we be able to see a finished box, Sir? Guide: Well, we don't assemble them here -- that's done in Flint, Michigan. Bart: Have any of the workers ever had their hands cut off by the machinery? Guide: No -- Bart: And then the hand started crawling around and tried to strangle everybody? Guide: No, that has never happened. Bart: Any popped eyeballs? Guide: I'm not sure what kind of factory you're thinking of; we just make boxes here. Guide: This room is the most popular part of our tour. Milhouse: It's just like the other rooms. Guide: Yes, but with one important difference: I]looks over[/I Oh, they took that out. Yes, it is just like the other rooms. Milhouse: I]pointing out the window[/I What's that building over there? Guide: That's just a TV studio where they film Krusty the Klown and other non-box-related programs. Since it has nothing to do with boxes, I'll just shut these blinds.

Varied wrote: »
    One of my favourite episodes.

Guide: Many interesting and important things have been put into boxes over the years: textiles, other boxes, even children's candy. Milhouse: Do any of these boxes have candy in them? Guide: No. Milhouse: Will they ever? Guide: No, we only make boxes to ship nails. Any other questions? Martin: When will we be able to see a finished box, Sir? Guide: Well, we don't assemble them here -- that's done in Flint, Michigan. Bart: Have any of the workers ever had their hands cut off by the machinery? Guide: No -- Bart: And then the hand started crawling around and tried to strangle everybody? Guide: No, that has never happened. Bart: Any popped eyeballs? Guide: I'm not sure what kind of factory you're thinking of; we just make boxes here. Guide: This room is the most popular part of our tour. Milhouse: It's just like the other rooms. Guide: Yes, but with one important difference: I]looks over[/I Oh, they took that out. Yes, it is just like the other rooms. Milhouse: I]pointing out the window[/I What's that building over there? Guide: That's just a TV studio where they film Krusty the Klown and other non-box-related programs. Since it has nothing to do with boxes, I'll just shut these blinds.

Oh, my God, that's his lucky red hat. He's a box! My boy's a box! Damn you! A box!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

And I gave that man directions, even though I didn't know the way. Cos thats the kinda guy I am this week.

I'm seeing double here, four krustys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,081 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Papa_Bear

Marge the boy's wasting valuable time, come change the channel and patt my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭Wompa1

corblimey wrote: »
    Oh, my God, that's his lucky red hat. He's a box! My boy's a box! Damn you! A box!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Marge!! Is Lisa at camp Granada!?

Mr Burns: I'd like to send this letter to the Prussian consulate in Siam by aeromail. Am I too late for the 4:30 autogyro?

Squeaky voice teen: Uh...I'll have to check the manual

Mr Burns: Doh the ignorance!

Marge: You know, your father wanted to be a policeman for a little while, but they said he was too heavy.
    Homer: No, the Army said I was too heavy. The police said I was too dumb.

Frank: Congratulations, and welcome to the dynamic world of mobile pretzel retailing.

Marge: When can I start? Where's my territory?

Frank: Your...territory...eh, well, lemme tell ya. Wherever a young mother is ignorant of what to feed her baby, you'll be there. Wherever nacho penetration is less than total, you'll be there. Wherever a Bavarian is not quite full, you will be there.

Marge: Don't forget fat people. They can't stop eating!

[Homer walks by]
    Homer: Ooh, pretzels!

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Lenn Brennan

It means he gets results YOU STUPID CHIEF!!!!

Mr. Simpson, please PAY for your pruchases, and GET OUT, and COME AGAIN....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Homer and Marge in the cinema.
    Homer: "Who's that guy?"
    Homer: "What did that guy say when I said who's that guy?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,651 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

From the links at the end, I present this little snippet Your Honor:

Ralph: Prinskipple Skipple...ah Prindible Skimpster, I found something!

Bill: That was Johnny Calhoun with "Gonna Find Me a Genie With a Magic Bikini

Marty: Haha, 'course Johnny's next record was a spoken word album of his right-wing political views. It kinda killed his career. If you can tell me the name of that album, call our contest line now.

Homer: [gasps] I know that!
    [goes through his records, finds it and rings up the radio station]

Homer: Hello? This is Homer Simpson.

Bill: Homer, can you name that title?

[holds up the record; These Things I Believe]
    Homer: "This... Things... I... Believe."

Marty: Uh, can we accept that?
    [Ka-Ching]

Homer: Woo-hoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Flanders: It was people! People soiled our green!

Maude: and now they're out there somewhere, naked as the day God made them!

Wiggum: Boy, I'll tell you. They only come out at night. Or in this case the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Come gather 'round children
    its high time ye learns
    about a hero named Homer
    And the devil named burns

We'll march till we drop
    The girls and the fellas
    We'll fight to the death
    Or else fold like umbrellas

So we will march day and night by the big cooling tower
    They have the plant but we have the power.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

TV ANNOUNCER:
    Now stay tuned for professional wrestling live from Springfield Grappelarium. Tonight a Texas death match: Dr. Hillbilly versus the Iron Yuppie. One man will actually be unmasked and killed in the ring!

HOMER:
    I hope they kill that Iron Yuppie. Thinks he's so big...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Milhouse: I have nothing to offer you but my love.
    Burns: I specifically said, no geeks!
    Milhouse: But my mom says I'm cool...
    Burns: Next!
    Nelson: Gimme your fortune or I'll pound your withered old face in!
    Burns: Oh, I like his energy. Put him on the callback list.
    Martin: Clang, clang, clang went the trolley! Ring, ring, ring went the bell!Zing, zing, zing went my heartstrings - oof!
    I]Nelson belts him[/I
    Burns: Thank you! Give the bully an extra point.

Homer: OK, boy, I wrote down exactly what to say. Just read it and you're a shoo-in!
    Bart: Hello, Mr. ...Kurns. I bad want...money now. Me sick.
    Homer: Ooh, he card-reads good.
    Bart: So pick please me, Mr. Burns.
    Homer: It's "Kurns", stupid!

Kent Brockman: Mr. Burns was admitted to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead. He was then transferred to a better hospital where his condition was upgraded to "alive".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭coonecb1

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Come gather 'round children
    its high time ye learns
    about a hero named Homer
    And the devil named burns

We'll march till we drop
    The girls and the fellas
    We'll fight to the death
    Or else fold like umbrellas

So we will march day and night by the big cooling tower
    They have the plant but we have the power.

Lenny: Now do Classical Gas!

Advertisement