Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental plan!

Options
1317318319320321323»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭Riddle101

"Stealing! How could you?! Haven't you learned anything from that guy that gives those sermons in church? Captain What's-his-name?! We live in a society of laws, why do you think I took you to see all those Police Academy movies?! For fun?! Well I didn't hear anybody laughing. Did you?.... except at that guy who made sound effects. Vroooom. Beeoop. Honkhonk. Heheheh. Where was I? Oh yeah, stay out of my booze."

• Registered Users Posts: 81,648 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Cool! high tech security system!

Real humans won't uh, won't burn quite so fast, ah gwahey

Principal Skinner: So we meet again, MAD Magazine.

Bart: How do you know it's from MAD?

Principal Skinner: The year was 1968. We were on recon in a steaming Mekong delta. An overheated private removed his flak jacket, revealing a T-shirt with an iron-on sporting the MAD slogan "Up With Mini-Skirts". Well, we all had a good laugh, even though I didn't quite understand it. But our momentary lapse of concentration allowed Charlie to get the drop on us. I spent the next three years in a POW camp, forced to subsist on a thin stew of fish, vegetables, prawns, coconut milk, and four kinds of rice. I came close to madness trying to find it here in the States, but they just can't get the spices right...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,727 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Boy, when Marge first told me she was going to the police academy, I thought it'd be fun and exciting, you know, like that movie, "Spaceballs". But instead it's been painful and disturbing like that movie "Police Academy".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Rawr

Homer: I DIDN'T HEAR ANYONE LAUGHING, DID YOU? except at that guy who made sound effects.

[VOOOOM! POW! Rattatata!] Heh heh heh,

Homer: Now where was I? Oh, yeah: stay away from my booze.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Marge: I'm afraid we're going to need a bigger house.

Homer: No, we won't. I've got it all figured out. The baby can have Bart's crib and Bart'll sleep with us until he's 21.

Marge: Won't that warp him?

Homer: My cousin Frank did it.

Marge: You don't have a cousin Frank.

Homer: He became Francine back in '76. Then he joined that cult. I think her name is Mother Shabubu now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement