Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Formula 1 2019 - General Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

I would pay good money to be able to watch F1 with commentary in English without ever having to hear Paul DiResta say "meejum tyre" again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭uchimata83

GarIT wrote: »
    I would pay good money to be able to watch F1 with commentary in English without ever having to hear Paul DiResta say "meejum tyre" again.

Brutal, where was Brundle today? It's a clown show without him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Can’t wait for all these rule changes. Yesterday was so boring.

Crofty said something all the lines of not a lot of wheel to wheel action today but the strategies are fascinating.

Ok the strategy is interesting to a point but come on! I watch motorsport to see wheel to wheel action, overtakes etc.. not bleeding strategy.

Knowing that it’ll be Ferrari, Mercedes, to a lesser extent Red Bull and then don’t concern yourself with the rest is boring.

I watched a bit of the formula e this year. It had a different winner every other race. Everyone has a chance.

Ps.. I’m not the biggest Vettel fan but when Charles le clerc went all man child on the radio AGAIN yesterday I wanted to punch him and for Vettel to win just to spite the little spoilt child. But alas, Ferrari be Ferrari. Ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 11,966 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

uchimata83 wrote: »

He misses a few races every year because of health concerns. Sure beats putting up with David Croft's shïtstirring.

Can’t wait for all these rule changes. Yesterday was so boring.

Crofty said something all the lines of not a lot of wheel to wheel action today but the strategies are fascinating.

Ok the strategy is interesting to a point but come on! I watch motorsport to see wheel to wheel action, overtakes etc.. not bleeding strategy.

Knowing that it’ll be Ferrari, Mercedes, to a lesser extent Red Bull and then don’t concern yourself with the rest is boring.

I watched a bit of the formula e this year. It had a different winner every other race. Everyone has a chance.

Ps.. I’m not the biggest Vettel fan but when Charles le clerc went all man child on the radio AGAIN yesterday I wanted to punch him and for Vettel to win just to spite the little spoilt child. But alas, Ferrari be Ferrari. Ugh

I watch for the strategy couldn't really care who is overtaking who.

And I feel the opposite about the Ferrari situation, LeClerc would be far ahead of Vettel if LeClerc wasn't playing the team game all the time and then Vettel won't give back the help he is being given. Vettel needs to be dropped for Hulk or Alonso. Whatever happens LeClerc needs to stop playing the team game and get talking to Mercedes and Red Bull.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

There is a running joke in our house that according to Autosport Ferrari should give a chance to Kubica and Hulkenberg. They deserve it.

No sane Ferrari fan would want either Hulkenberg or Alonso. One had enough chances and didn't even manage the podium and the other one would burn down his own garage if it suited them. Maybe Mercedes should replace Bottas with one of them or maybe they should both go to McLaren. I'm sure they will win everything next year with their fastest chassis on the grid.

Anyway Vettel and Leclerc is good, despite their bickering Ferrari can actually attempt strategic racing using their second driver.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

pjohnson wrote: »
    Manufacturers just want easy money. FE is lost cost to enter and is a (per Season 5 figures) rapidly growing market. Growing market = increasing returns. Low cost and effort required to enter then yielding potential decent returns = very attractive and no real risk attached.

Its just basic business. "Future" doesnt make money, low risk investments are a no brainer.

“Manufacturers just want easy money”
    “Future” doesn’t make money”.

Ah here. You’re right about the growing viewership, but these two statements are miles off the mark.

“Future doesn’t make money” is a particular low point when discussing an industry that spends billions on future technologies.

As an example, Jaguar spent £100m on a “future technologies” research facility in Warwick. Then joined FE.

quokula wrote: »
    I don’t understand the obsession with manufacturers anyway. When I first got into F1 there was McLaren, Williams, Ligier, Jordan, Sauber, Lotus, Tyrrell, Benetton, Minardi etc - the only manufacturer on the grid were Ferrari, who are unique because they were an F1 team first and sold cars later to fund the F1.

Further back before my time there were periods when the entire grid were using cosworth engines. Manufacturers have dipped in and out throughout history, but it’s really only in the last 10 a 15 years that they’ve become the dominant force to the detriment of proper old fashioned racing teams.

Personally I’d be happy if they all jumped ship to FE and we returned to a proper sport rather than a R&D / marketing exercise for the likes of Mercedes.

F1 behind a pay wall is probably a good start by driving down viewership.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,135 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

“Manufacturers just want easy money”
    “Future” doesn’t make money”.

Ah here. You’re right about the growing viewership, but these two statements are miles off the mark.

“Future doesn’t make money” is a particular low point when discussing an industry that spends billions on future technologies.

As an example, Jaguar spent £100m on a “future technologies” research facility in Warwick. Then joined FE.

Do you think 100m is a lot for industries like this? You realise that they still dont have to spend money on a wind tunnel, chassis designer, aerodynamicist etc?

How many manufacturers would stay in FE if the car wasnt set for them? It has half the production costs of F1. Electric is obviously a part of the appeal but it isn't the major factor. The cheapness and growing fanbase is the major appeal. The manufacturers missed the boat on F1 so hope they can make FE work. Even if Merc develop a good powertrain quickly it will damage FE badly if it becomes too predictable this early in its life. Hell even as it is FE have customer teams already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,212 ✭✭✭shamrock55

And I feel the opposite about the Ferrari situation, LeClerc would be far ahead of Vettel if LeClerc wasn't playing the team game all the time and then Vettel won't give back the help he is being given. Vettel needs to be dropped for Hulk or Alonso. Whatever happens LeClerc needs to stop playing the team game and get talking to Mercedes and Red Bull.

You like strategy go watch chess, without overtaking and wheel to wheel action motor racing is pointless, it's a shame that the most exciting part of a f1 race is the start, once they get around the first corner it's pretty much a foregon conclusion and that's not right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,587 ✭✭✭✭vectra

I absolutely agree with you ! ( well, 90% agree )
    Just drop the Alonso talk, that man left a disaster after him in every team he was with.
    I don't rate Hulkenberg very much, but I think the harmony between himself and Charles would be good.

meeeeh wrote: »
    Anyway Vettel and Leclerc is good, despite their bickering Ferrari can actually attempt strategic racing using their second driver.

Did you not hear Vettel yesterday? I think they would have a hard time trying to convince him to be a full time wingman for LeClerc.

Unless you think someone on Verstappen's level should be number two to someone who was beaten by Ricciardo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,587 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Did you not hear Vettel yesterday? I think they would have a hard time trying to convince him to be a full time wingman for LeClerc.

Multi21 was the first thing that came to mind yesterday when I heard Vettel.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

uchimata83 wrote: »

He was racing at the Nürburgring this weekend

https://twitter.com/MBrundleF1/status/1178046398610186241

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,684 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Its fairly obvious that Vettel is not a team player, or at least, won't give up a win unnecessarily. Multi 21 is all Charles needs to know. He shouldn't be fooled twice and should now just race for himself, and help the team only if it utilmately benefits him.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Le Clerc will have learned a lot so far this season. I can see a Hamilton/Rosberg type scenario developing where both Ferrari will take each other out at first corner just to prove a point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

He misses a few races every year because of health concerns. Sure beats putting up with David Croft's shïtstirring.

Is it health though? I read somewhere that he only commits to X number of races, so if there are more on the calendar he doesn't do them.

He's hardly watching his health if he's racing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

So, McLaren has now come full circle - back to Mercedes power in 2021. I frankly thought the writing was on the wall on this one since it became clear that the Honda partnership wouldn't work out. Hopefully they'll continue the upwards trajectory in terms of chassis development.

recyclebin wrote: »
    Le Clerc will have learned a lot so far this season. I can see a Hamilton/Rosberg type scenario developing where both Ferrari will take each other out at first corner just to prove a point.

Hope so. A bit of action at least!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

Is it health though? I read somewhere that he only commits to X number of races, so if there are more on the calendar he doesn't do them.

He's hardly watching his health if he's racing!

I read the same, he's committed to/contracted for 18 races.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,302 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

It would not be Alonso anyway. He had his chance and time in F1. I think Nico Hulkenberg is racing better than he ever raced and think he would do great at Ferrari.
    There is a running joke in our house that according to Autosport Ferrari should give a chance to Kubica and Hulkenberg. They deserve it.

No sane Ferrari fan would want either Hulkenberg or Alonso. One had enough chances and didn't even manage the podium and the other one would burn down his own garage if it suited them. Maybe Mercedes should replace Bottas with one of them or maybe they should both go to McLaren. I'm sure they will win everything next year with their fastest chassis on the grid.

While I agree with yo about Alonso I disagree about Nico Hulnenberg. I think he is racing great of late and would be really good for Ferrari and at Ferrari. He is what the team need.
    astrofluff wrote: »
    Its fairly obvious that Vettel is not a team player, or at least, won't give up a win unnecessarily. Multi 21 is all Charles needs to know. He shouldn't be fooled twice and should now just race for himself, and help the team only if it utilmately benefits him.

Vettel is selfish just like most racers once they are in the car and just wants to win. I do think Ferrari thinking they could do a strategy like they tried yesterday was a mistake and that it would be better to just let both of them race. Maybe now that they have no chance of winning the WDC or WCC they will just let them race now. Next year hopefully Ferrari will still be right at the front and they can start of fresh and decide who is no1 and 2 driver as the season goes on if they are beating Mercedes.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭uchimata83

Vettel made the right call, if Charles was within a second of him fine, but the gap was around 2.5 seconds with hamilton only 2 seconds behind Charles. Ferrari should have grown a pair and took control of the situation and not try to enforce team orders after 6 or 7 laps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Unless you think someone on Verstappen's level should be number two to someone who was beaten by Ricciardo.

Well the new Verstappen should be first able to get close enough to his teammate. Yesterday Leclerc wasn't able to follow Vettel. At the moment Leclerc won 2 races hell have to show a bit more before he can claim no1 status. I like Leclerc and he reminds me of young Schumacher but it will take a bit longer to establish how good he actually is. Vettel was much better getting through the traffic in Singapore for example.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Anjobe

Well the new Verstappen should be first able to get close enough to his teammate. Yesterday Leclerc wasn't able to follow Vettel. At the moment Leclerc won 2 races hell have to show a bit more before he can claim no1 status. I like Leclerc and he reminds me of young Schumacher but it will take a bit longer to establish how good he actually is. Vettel was much better getting through the traffic in Singapore for example.

Leclerc has been outperforming Vettel for most of the season though, yesterday was the first time in quite a while this hasn't happened in fact it was Vettel's best race in ages. That's what confidence can do, I guess, he must have deluded himself somehow that he actually won in Singapore on merit!

I am really looking forward to watching the two of them duking it out, Leclerc must know now that there is no point him driving for the team and expecting Vettel to do likewise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Joeface

the Verstappen/Ricciardo thing cannot been thown in every time . Yes Ricciardo beat Vettel ... Vettels Replacement Kvyat Beat Riccicardo and then it took 2 full seasons before Verstappen came out on top of Ricciardo.

The problem Ferrari had at the weekend should have been solved on race pace. Vettel was faster yesterday Leclerc is the road block ( I am aware there was an agreement but Vettels pace as unmatched , Singapore Vettel clearly faster in the race , Leclerc Road block . Monza Leclerc Clearly faster on the day Vettel should have been a road block but he F'd that up. Spa leclerc was clearly faster on the day . Vettel job Road block which he did . They cannot win the drivers championship this year unless lewis completely implodes but they could have probalby got the constructors . The Team should be first in this case managment have blown this . Drivers are all self involved when it comes to winning I dont blame them . Handling them should be easy at this stage for Ferrari but they never seem to fully learn.

What are we left with after yesterday . Bunch of grown men driving Red cars sounding like spoiled kids and Lewis H laughing his hole off cause he was gifted a win .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,463 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Parking Vettel and causing a safety car should be a sacking offence given the situation yesterday.
    You have le clerc sitting pretty as long as mercedes don't get a safety car opportunity. It nothing short of idiotic to create that safety car opportunity.
    Engine damage or not, I figure Vettel should have been told to crawl back with the car.
    The Ferrari strategy made a lot of sense. Leclerc tow Vettel, get them both ahead of Merc at the start then pay it back. They just shouldnt have been trying to swap back so early.
    The management had it all sorted by the pitstops putting leClerc back in front. It was only the breakdown that fecked it all up but surely the teams watch out for safety cars within windows for themselves and the other teams so for them to hand a safety car pit stop to Merc was just laughable.... I believe Vettel had the ability to keep moving if instructed to do so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Much as I like Hulk, if he went to Ferrari he'd be a definite number 2 driver. Sure, he might get a few wins and podiums but he would never be the favourite.

Much as I like Hulk, if he went to Ferrari he'd be a definite number 2 driver. Sure, he might get a few wins and podiums but he would never be the favourite.

That's the point. They need a clear number 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,168 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Leclerc is a very fortunate young man indeed to have landed the Ferrari gig so early in his career. Verstappen is a much more accomplished racer but has made a mistake signing with Red Bull again. He needs to be in a silver or red car. Vettel is desperate to win a title with Ferrari but the team bosses clearly no longer want him around.

chicorytip wrote: »
    Leclerc is a very fortunate young man indeed to have landed the Ferrari gig so early in his career. Verstappen is a much more accomplished racer but has made a mistake signing with Red Bull again. He needs to be in a silver or red car. Vettel is desperate to win a title with Ferrari but the team bosses clearly no longer want him around.

Verstappen to Mercedes in a year or two when Mr Smug finally retires.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭Harika

Hulkenberg is the new Kubica. While Kubica won, Hulk has no podium to show in 10 years of F1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,463 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

That would be the dream ticket for Hulk at the moment.
    He is looking at rear of the grid or exiting f1 so a seat in a Ferrari under any circumstance would be a big win.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭BikeRacer

You might call it a team player, I'd call it a ruthless winners mentality. If you want to be a world champion, I think you need to turn into a selfish pr*ck on track. As you say, lesson learned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

BikeRacer wrote: »
    You might call it a team player, I'd call it a ruthless winners mentality. If you want to be a world champion, I think you need to turn into a selfish pr*ck on track. As you say, lesson learned.

i would agree 100% if he was in with a chance of the championship

right now they need to work as a team to get ferrari as many points as posible to seal 2nd or try for 1st in the constructers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Id say Ferrari will get second place not a hope for 1st place this year in constructors, lets hope they roll over the performance for next year and keep it close to Mercedes.

BikeRacer wrote: »

He learned after getting roughed up by Verstappen. He pushed Hamilton off the track In monza.

It’s easy to forget he didn’t live up to the hype for the first few races in sauber last year. He learned that the sauber wasn’t responding to his driving style so he changed his driving style after the first 4/5 races. That’s what I’ve heard anyway.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he adapts to the new “equal status” in Ferrari (equal because it’s everyone for them self and stuff your team orders).

I really like LeClerc. I think he’ll deal with the reality adapt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭quokula

He literally sacrificed his entire race a few races ago to help Leclerc at Spa. At the following race at Monza the favour was returned by Leclerc utterly screwing him in qualifying by taking the tow on his qualifying lap then not returning the favour. Lap analysis showed that with what the tow was worth, Vettel would have been on pole in a straight fight.

Seb went on to win in Singapore having been supreme on his in and out laps and dealt with the traffic far better than anyone else, pulling out a fairly large lead before the safety car brought the pack back together, but he comfortably controlled the race from there, while Leclerc petulantly bitched and moaned on the radio all race. Tellingly, in the last few laps when they went for the fastest lap point, Leclerc just couldn't live with Vettel at all.

Then in Russia Vettel got into the lead, was the fastest man on track and pulled out a gap, yet the team stupidly and bizarrely tried to throw away the race.

Vettel has struggled a bit on Saturdays lately (though the stats are way overblown when you take into account things like the shenanigans at Monza and engine failures at Germany and Austria) but he's been regularly the stronger driver on Sunday, and in the case where he wasn't in Spa, he willingly sacrificed himself to help Leclerc.

I really don't see how Vettel is the problem here. Ferrari's behaviour has been utterly bizarre, I don't know if Leclerc has big sponsor connections or they just want to placate him because he's obviously quite petulant while Vettel is more accommodating, but it's costing the team badly and it'd be a shame if it ends in Vettel walking away when he's been the driving force in getting the team back to the front.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭nf2k

chicorytip wrote: »

I'd rather be in a Red Bull now than a Ferrari. Adrian Newey + new rules = child in a candy shop! If Honda keep improving I can see them being title challengers in 2021 or shortly after. Ferrari are on a good streak now but they lack consistency.

And as said above, he can jump to one of those seats in a year or two anyway. Very hard to jump back after putting Red Bull noses out of joint be leaving. A lot of sense in making sure Red Bull won't deliver before jumping. He has loads of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,966 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I'd say Ferrari's leaning towards Leclerc is because he offers more of an upside than a - let's face it - aging Vettel who's got a family to worry about.

Ferrari also have form in ousting Germans in favour of younger talent.

• Advertisement

I'd say Ferrari's leaning towards Leclerc is because he offers more of an upside than a - let's face it - aging Vettel who's got a family to worry about.

I wonder if Schumacher would have been dropped for 2007 if he didn't go of his own accord, or at least it looked that way publicly. They drop Finn's also. Salo would have been a good number 2 for Schumacher in the same way as Barrichello was, instead they dropped him and Raikkonen (twice).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

Leclerc is the best option to counter the "Verstappen effect"; He's easy to sell, especially in Italy as he's seen as pretty much a local boy being from Monaco (a place that will forever be stuck being a bit French and a bit Italian) and most importantly, he's a product of the "Ferrari Driver Academy", a program which has been under intense criticism for failing to bring out ANY talent compared to Red Bull's and Mercedes young driver programs; Sure, there was Jules Bianchi, but we all sadly know about that history of unfulfilled potential.

In terms of charisma, sheer likeability and old-fashioned racer mentality, Ferrari haven't had a driver of the same impact on the crowds since Jean Alesi; Schumacher won hearts with victories and world championships, but to be idolized like Jean was when the best hope was for the occasional podium, it takes a different type of character. Which Leclerc is - people in Italy were absolutely crazy about him well before the maiden win in Spa. If he goes on to win a WDC in a Ferrari, he may very well go down in history as the most popular Ferrari World Champion.

I wonder if Schumacher would have been dropped for 2007 if he didn't go of his own accord, or at least it looked that way publicly. They drop Finn's also. Salo would have been a good number 2 for Schumacher in the same way as Barrichello was, instead they dropped him and Raikkonen (twice).

Back then, it was a well regarded "rumor" that Schumacher's decision to retire at the end of the 2006 season was born out of contingency - Ferrari had already hired Raikkonen, and Michael had an option to stay on for 2007, which he decided not to exercise, in part to take a break and in part because it would have meant Massa, to which he was pretty much a mentor, would have lost his seat.

Ms

So the first new team for 2021 could be these.

https://formulaspy.com/f1/campos-racing-aiming-to-begin-new-team-in-2021-65002

Renault should start talking with them as soon as they can.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

AMKC wrote: »

Basically the same team that raced as HRT previously but under different circumstances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭Infoanon

AMKC wrote: »

That would be the same Adrian Campos-racing-aiming-to-begin-new-team-in who was involved in the team that became known as HRT.
    Plan has already been knocked on the head with Rossi Brawn quoted as saying no new teams before 2022.

Ms

Infoanon wrote: »
    That would be the same Adrian Campos-racing-aiming-to-begin-new-team-in who was involved in the team that became known as HRT.
    Plan has already been knocked on the head with Rossi Brawn quoted as saying no new teams before 2022.

Maybe they will be like Haas they will be starting up in 2021 but will not actually race until 2022. I would say it would be no harm if they were there in 2021 if they do not have to build there own engines as they would be getting them from one of the manufactures in the sport more than likely it would be Renault and they would have the capacity to do that as they would just give them the engines that Mclaren would have been getting from them.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭Harika

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭patmahe

Now this is an interesting development: https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/teams-open-source-designs-proposal/4552508/

Teams broadly agree that publishing some part designs online would be a good idea. The idea being everyone can see what everyone else is doing and so the smaller teams are less disadvantaged by reduced R&D bugets. I think they do something very similar in Nascar already.

patmahe wrote: »
    Now this is an interesting development: https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/teams-open-source-designs-proposal/4552508/

Teams broadly agree that publishing some part designs online would be a good idea. The idea being everyone can see what everyone else is doing and so the smaller teams are less disadvantaged by reduced R&D bugets. I think they do something very similar in Nascar already.

How does it work in nascar?

I had thought of something similar. That the season winning car should be made available for all teams to inspect in detail. Possibly with a time delay. Or something lke making last season's winning car available to everyone to examine and/or test during winter testing.

I had thought of something similar. That the season winning car should be made available for all teams to inspect in detail. Possibly with a time delay. Or something lke making last season's winning car available to everyone to examine and/or test during winter testing.

Making last year's car available would be amazing. We the difference between teams from season to season would really only be the innovation teams can do between seasons. It would likely end the rules change dynasties we have had recently. Red bull race so far ahead that they win 4 seasons in a row. Then Mercedes win the next (probably 7 until the 2021 rule changes) seasons on the trot.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement