Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,312 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Jim Corr only had one post confirmed here
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=62305055#post62305055
    but it was a doozy about the Lisbon Treaty (confirmed by DeVore in post #17 that it was definitely Corr).
    Ran away without answering any questions obviously - the likes of him, Barrett, Gemma etc generally don't like being debated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Jim Corr only had one post confirmed here
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=62305055#post62305055
    but it was a doozy about the Lisbon Treaty (confirmed by DeVore in post #17 that it was definitely Corr).
    Ran away without answering any questions obviously - the likes of him, Barrett, Gemma etc generally don't like being debated.

Thats it...christ have I been on boards that long ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

I see yer wan's big fan, the Tan Torino, found the cure for Covid19. All we needed was lemons all along! Imagine the WHO not knowing that!

https://twitter.com/newsworthy_ie/status/1242868512160350212

This is honestly one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen on the internet (yer man ratting on him to the government. :rolleyes:)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 12,523 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

The lemon cure tweet has thankfully been removed. Some of his followers are thick enough to believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Same thing that they do here when banned

Does twitter have a prison forum?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,494 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

el diablo wrote: »
    This is honestly one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen on the internet (yer man ratting on him to the government. :rolleyes:)

You'd prefer to see snake-oil salesmen given free rein?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,914 ✭✭✭circadian

Ah yeah, sure let the headbangers spread misinformation about a potentially fatal disease running rampant. What could possibly go wrong?

You'd prefer to see snake-oil salesmen given free rein?
    circadian wrote: »
    Ah yeah, sure let the headbangers spread misinformation about a potentially fatal disease running rampant. What could possibly go wrong?

High doses of vitamin C are definitely helpful in reducing the symptoms of any corona virus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

High doses of vitamin C are definitely helpful in reducing the symptoms of any corona virus.

I've heard it cures AIDS as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭1641

davedanon wrote: »

It brought my cat back to life. Proof. Loves the taste as well.

• Advertisement

:rolleyes: Paddy always bows down to authority. Seems completely incapable of thinking for himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

Did you watch today's video, harassing the receptionist in a hospital complaining there was no sign of crowds!!!

Just how many will have to die to convince her and those stupid enough to believe her?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,560 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Did you watch today's video, harassing the receptionist in a hospital complaining there was no sign of crowds!!!

Just how many will have to die to convince her and those stupid enough to believe her?

She was complaining there were no crowds ? Isn't that because hospitals have been closed to visitors ?

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    She was complaining there were no crowds ? Isn't that because hospitals have been closed to visitors ?

And the patients are "effective prisoners"

"No rule can become a law", isn't that how laws often originate?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,562 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

. Seems completely incapable of thinking for himself.

Are you thinking for yourself when you say vitamin C will help with coronavirus?

Or are you blindly swallowing bullsh!t?

Hmmm, so tough to work out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

There's a long history of vitamin C, large doses of, being touted as a cure for all sorts of stuff. Pretty much anyone telling you it's a miracle drug is a charlatan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

There's a long history of vitamin C, large doses of, being touted as a cure for all sorts of stuff. Pretty much anyone telling you it's a miracle drug is a charlatan.

It's very popular among charlatans since it's a) cheap to make so gives great margins b) water soluble and as such you simply pee it out every day, and therefore it cannot acumulate in the body and make someone overdose over time. One can still damage their kidneys though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Anyone know where the video of Dee Wall going to Beaumont Hospital and saying they were switching on the 5g is gone? Saw it a few days ago and it was a great laugh but it seems to be gone off Gemmas twitter now, the tweet is still there but just a dead link to the video of the 5g being switched on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

1641 wrote: »
    It brought my cat back to life. Proof. Loves the taste as well.

That was this stuff

reanimator2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,523 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Anyone know where the video of Dee Wall going to Beaumont Hospital and saying they were switching on the 5g is gone? Saw it a few days ago and it was a great laugh but it seems to be gone off Gemmas twitter now, the tweet is still there but just a dead link to the video of the 5g being switched on.

Ah píssed off I missed that. That Dee Wall one is a total thicko.

Gems skirting dangerously close to a life ban now circumnavigating her ban by posting on her ACI account.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭jimmyrustle

The Nal wrote: »
    Ah píssed off I missed that. That Dee Wall one is a total thicko.

She really is the ultimate definition of a fishwife.

I saw a photo a while back of Dee at the Dublin Pride some years ago all pally with Paul Murphy and one or two other wasters, seems she was an activist for them in the water charge days. If ever you needed proof of the fact that PBP et al and Gemma attract essentially the same type of person- they only started defecting to Gemma's movement when they realised that free houses and six figure doles were only going to be provided by PBP once their non national betters were first taken care of.

It's the primary reason Ruth Coppinger lost her seat in D15, she refused to give support to the housing protest there.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭bocaman

If Gemma is encouraging people to forgo social distancing its the Gardaí not Twitter she should be reported to. The woman is a public health nuisance.

bocaman wrote: »
    If Gemma is encouraging people to forgo social distancing its the Gardaí not Twitter she should be reported to. The woman is a public health nuisance.

You do know what she thinks of the Gardai?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭jimmyrustle

https://twitter.com/AntiCorruptIre

At least four videos since yesterday on this making a tool of herself in front of the guards.

I'd laugh my ****ing hole off if this absolute waste of space died of COVID19, or even better getting hit by a car while she runs around trying to film people doing their job. She provides absolutely no purpose to this world.

Seriously is time they arrest her, section her if needs be.

I'd love to know what her neighbours make of her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Lord Fairlord

Report her to the authorities? Nice East Germany touch there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 fuilnaheireann

osarusan wrote: »
    Are you thinking for yourself when you say vitamin C will help with coronavirus?

Or are you blindly swallowing bullsh!t?

Hmmm, so tough to work out.

Good one.

Most likely he's one of those folks who complains to the authorities if he see one of his neighbours not self-isolating. :rolleyes:

Ascorbic acid pretty much stopped a bad cough that I had before.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,880 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Of course? Why shouldnt she be reported? This isnt all a marxist plot :pac::pac::pac:

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

Of course? Why shouldnt she be reported? As much as you and Gemma would like to think this isnt all a marxist plot :pac::pac::pac:

Because unless she were encouraging people to deliberately attempt to give someone an infection, she is not breaking the law.
    The new 'laws' are invalid ab initio as Positive Law only is valid if it complies with Natural Law.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement